Worst torrent client ever?

tixati>>>>>>everything else

Why the fuck aren't you using Deluge, user?

>decided to try out tixati
>gui keeps lagging and locking up
>have to wait literally 5-20 seconds before I can do anything
>actual torrenting functionality is fine
it's shit

>Someone is too retarded to properly direct the torrent to where the files are
>Somehow this is the client's fault

What are you talking about? Tixati works well even on shitty old computers.

Using picotorrent because every other client is bloated with features I don't use.

Any other torrent client got build in search?

>publicfags

Have you tried qbittorrent? There's a reason so many people make threads insulting it, it's because it's the best

I used to call bullshit on people that had problems with qbittorrent but I recently stopped using it because I couldn't select individual files. I could uncheck them and it would still fucking download everything.

muh nigga

similarly here
qbittorent crashed on me few times when selecting file for preview watching and such

but I am still not planning on leaving it
its the best
feels like home
and its a damn active open source project
I bet it gets fixed fairly soon

The only reason to avoid public trackers would be if you lived in a prison state country that sends emails/letters to people that pirate movies.

What client is this? Looks like Deluge but mine looks different.

>5-20 seconds lock up
How many torrents are you running? Because I've got almost 10k running and the program only locks for 5 seconds on boot up whilst its starting everything. I've only ever had it freeze for more than 20 seconds once when I had added just over 700 magnets at the same time.

Deluge hogs memory

Maybe. My problem started awhile ago and it persisted through 2 or 3 major updates. Haven't tried it lately though.

at the time I literally only had 5

I have the same problem as A lot of lagging in the gui, takes seconds to react

qbittorent

> post from 2012

fuck off OP

>qbittorent
Damn qbittorrent never worked for me. Wish there was something like that for Deluge

how could it never worked?
I installed it everywhere, from dozens of windows PCs to wide spectrum of linux distros where its always in distros repos, no dicking around...

its the go-to replacement for utorrent for ages now... its like saying minesweeper or notepad never worked for you...

[GO]

It was buggy and would randomly delete torrents, or the torrents would just never work. It used 100% of my disk usage all the time too.

Deluge has never given me any problems, so I sticked with it.

>deluge
my african american affiliate

Deluge and you'll never worry about your client ever again.

50 active/200 javs on a 8 GiB system and no problemos senior

Tixati and your client will literally do anything for you.

I am currently eating pancakes that Tixati made for me.

Priceless.

Is Tixati still shit on Windows?

Isn't deluge shit on Windows?

Dont know about tixati, but deluge still is.
You can also try trqtw or wait for official release soon(tm).

Official release is already out

I stopped using wangblows two years ago for anything lese and have been using debian for the last five years in skme capactiy.

Feels good :)

Last time I used it, it just werkd

Have anyone ever used Bit Che? It looks cool but the fact it is closed source has me worried.

because it's shit and depends on plugins for the most basic features

>ctrl+f transmission
>nothing

I kinda expected the fight to be between utorrent, qbittorent and transmission

Works in my machineā„¢

I tried it. Used it for a while, and generally recommend it to people who want their torrent client to have options like a built-in search engine. In the end I'm not the kind of guy who loads up 50 RSS feeds and manages 50 torrents at once to keep my ratio up. I leech, seed to 1.0 or 2.0 if it's an active torrent and could use the help, and that's it.

1000bc +3016

>Using anything but transmission or rtorrent

>Massive.Pepe.Collection.Incl.Rares.xD.rar

Python

Is that a real client? Cirno included and everything?

how do niggas even do this garbage ass edits

>Deluge hogs memory

I run Deluge in a 2004 1GB RAM computer and I don't have any issues with it.

Only people who like extremely dumbed-down stuff (aka Gnome users) would enjouy Transmission.

>I hate the unix philosophy

The Unix philosophy is about doing one thing and doing it well. The guy you mentioned said that you need plugins TO HAVE THE MOST BASIC FEATURES YOU EXPECT FROM A CLIENT, DIPSHIT. That's not the Unix philosophy. That's sucking at doing its job.

examples of breaking the Unix philosophy would be, for example, including a media player in the client or a file manager

The feature of importing finished torrents from toher clients IS AN ESSENTIAL PART OF A CLIENT

do you have [DVDES-357]
cant find it...

They are all shit on windows
Transmission is the only one that works but only if you use it without a UI

>gnome users
>not unity users

qbittorrent works fine for me. fix your shit or buy a macbook and run utorrent for mac fucking idiot

using deluge now and it freeze alot and hog lots of mems.
when I have 100 torrents done and on queue and clicking one of them or SHIFT click a bunch it freezes.
After clearing all the torrents the memory still hogs
I wanna try out tixati but I use RSS heavily and I don't seed. Does tixati allows that? Deluge apparently doesn't and wants me to get caught apparently

>Worst torrent client ever?
uTorrent. Literally malware

> dec 2012

How comes no one reads the OP's pic?