What do

What do.

>tfw still haven't accidentally updated and it will be over soon

update to 10, be registered as being allowed to have a free copy of 10 on their servers via your current computer's ID, roll back to 7, deal with it later.

That'll be $59.95.

Install gentoo

This is basically what I did, except I "rolled back" to Linux. Still good enough should I ever need a valid W10 license in the future.

Don't forget to grab a drive image of the fresh W10 install before you nuke it.

>He didn't follow the windows 7 telemetry removal guide to remove the get windows 10 app and all telemetry bullshit
Frogposters shouldn't be allowed to use computers, it's been prove time and time again they lack the intelligence to use it properly.

How can one do this with multiple Windows 7 keys if it ties it to the hardware?

Kill yourself.

Pretty sure you can have multiple keys tied to the same hardware, but I don't know how to seperate them after that.

The product is free because you're paying indirectly.

Nothing, Windows 7 is too perfect. Post your 7 desktops.

>frogposter even considerning win10

10 fucking sucks

go ahed, upgrade and enjoy an improved frogpodting experience with cortana and edge

I already using windows 10, because i'm not a pedophile and i have nothing to hide.

I have a question. I have a Win 10 Educational version product/serial key. Does it expire if I don't activate it soon?

ok

>i have nothing to hide
Great! Then you'll be fine when Microsoft monitor every fucking thing you do without exception and sending your data to international organizations and publicity business.

Give me your house keys then ;)

Windows 10 is great. Don't listen to the paranoid autists here who think the world revolves around them.

If you are doing nothing wrong,
They have NO RIGHT to monitor you.

If we decided to monitor the government,
we would be charged with over 9000 crimes.

>3 rupees have been deposited into your Microsoft account

ok, what?

>Papelera de reciclaje
Hola pablo

hola amigo

Install it, if you don't like it revert or reinstall windows 7. Return to w10 when you want to.

It's okay to be gay.

They'll offer it again for free on black friday or something stupid. Don't under estimate desperate.

Exactly. I doubt anyone is retarded enough to pay money for windows 10.

maricon por favor

Literally reinstalled Windows 7. It's better by far.

I found out which updates they were and hid them. Fuck the GWX shit.

>tfw keep seeing the "Decline free offer" option, but refuse to press it
>Also refuse to actually get Windows 10
My computer is old; I assume that when I get a new one, it'll have Windows 10 on it, but there's no need before then.

They're selling something that belongs to you (your information), and they're not giving you the money. Doesn't that enrage you? I'd happily sell my own details because I'm not a paedo either, but I'm not happy with the value of my details being eroded by other people selling those details without my permission.

>Opera

Should I upgrade for DX12 since I'm buying a 1060 in the next few weeks? Or just stick with 7 and DX11?

is Sup Forums being raided by Sup Forums right now?
5 GPU threads
7 Windows 10 threads

Will you play dx12 games? If so, yes

> Windows NSA edition!
> Download now and receive 10% more botnet!

Its been like this for awhile now

>directx will finally die because micro$oft made it win10 exclusive

Wasn't there a name for this marketing bullshit where you feel forced to buy something because its a timed deal?

buena c4rn4d4 puto

What if they release a version that openly does even more monitoring than 10 and gives you special bonuses for being open with the government like benefits credits, tax breaks, and faster TSA screening.

"fresh" upgrade installs are useless. Just use the usb tool whenever you want to install a fresh copy. Works flawlessly.

You're going to HAVE to do it eventually. May as well be now

Are there any performance benefits to upgrading to 10?

Supposedly

>anyone who likes Windows 10 is a paid shill

Paranoid autists everyone