Secure E-Mail

Which E-Mail service are you using? Do you just set up your own mail server and rent a domain? Is Protonmail any good? What other services can be trusted?
Let's have a discussion.

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2015/11/protonmail-ddos.htm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gmail

cock.li is good for throwaways

Too bad Vince is gay

Local email.

Started using Proton recently.

It's fine.

Use protonmail, slowly making it my primary.

gmail+gpg

Autistici

openmailbox

Yeah, Proton is good. Really comfy.

I use gmail and Protonmail btw.

I've got a RAID array hooked up to an old Pentium desktop in my basement. Bought a domain from godaddy and its all good to go.

own server + SSL + GPG

Protonmail routes their traffic through Mossad servers.

Tutanota

I have my own mail server on my Gentoo station at home. My email address is my username with my static IP. I have to remind people not to send me anything with HTML or headers bloated with metadata as I open them in CLI.

I use CuckMail (gmail) for my primaries, and ProtonMail for anything I want to keep remotely private

I have a protonmail account from around a year ago, but until they decide to support IMAP it's basically worthless to me

GMail. No need to cuck myself.

citation?

cryptome.org/2015/11/protonmail-ddos.htm

Cock.li for throwaways as said, and for my website contact email. Mail.ru and gmx for personal/work emails.

literally nothing wrong. mossad are our guys

posteo masterrace

i use this for business

I use Protonmail but lime tutanota better. Switching is just such a hassle

repotiert ein!

mailbox.org is quite confy, it lets you upload your pgp keys and isn't afraid of anything

zoho

Same with an auto forward to gmail

If you use GPG there is no reason setting up your own server.

I use protonmail but I kind of want to switch. the problem with it is you can't use it with any third party clients, it has to be their own clients/web browser. I can use GPG for muh privacy

Jawohl

SSL?

mailpile

>What is a MIM attack?
Get off my board.

>proton mail

fucking Israeli honeypot

t. Hillary Clinton.

I'm using protonmail on the side, until I can switch to self-hosted. It's not perfect but it's much better than Gmail for now. I don't like that they don't support IMAP yet. Also, their mobile apps are currently proprietary, so I won't install them yet, but they said they would "open source" them after they were in a stable state. Their website's JS is free though so that's a big plus.

no they arent

our guys wouldnt be hacking us and litterally sending spies to steal our data

>better than gmail
>handing information to israel is better than handing it to google

at least google is upfront about what their purposes for our data are

The service doesn't mater if you sue encryption.

You really cant trust any of them with privacy. You can however trust AES encryption. So use it!

oi vey goyim why don't you let us check to make sure your emails are safe

how

I had the same problem couple years ago.
I'm still using Outlook...