NIGGER RIGGED

nigger me some rigs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wFCK3uaXAnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>buy a fancy case
>rig it to look like shit
At least get a shit case if you are going to make it look like shit.

I'm white and this is my old case, but it still looks like shit.

I've got some old Antec server-type case now, full ATX and everything but my MB is only Micro ATX anyways (as pictured).

beginnings of my home server
couldn't find a case I liked, so i'm using the cardboard box the motherboard came in

>a fucking floppy drive
Now that's some shit.

What motherboard is that, and what CPU?

>tfw my home server is a Pentium 4 still and I get by fine be keeping it locked in the closet to keep noise down

Even in my new case I've got one. Still got something like 5000 diskettes lying around I've got stuff on.

spare parts but no case? okay. Everything fit inside a mobo box.

good god I'm fucking retarded and forgot to attach the picture

PSU I found dumpster diving years before this atrocity was assembled, believe it's from a dell server.

>this still outperforms my Phenom 9100e at everything ever

I'm pretty sure the CPU was a G3258, so probably.

>What motherboard is that, and what CPU?
This one is a q1900-itx, integrated CPU. Also used a pico PSU. First time I turned it on I thought I had screwed something up, it's silent. I haven't clocked the voltage yet, but I imagine it'll be piss all.

Oh fucking hell, even the new Celerons almost outperform my gaming computer!

how the fuck does this not start a fire

State of the art vent placement

Only wet cardboard is conductive enough for that.

So long as he doesn't spill anything on it, he should be fine.

Unless you somehow manage to get the parts to 400+ degrees F that's not going to be a problem.

My brothers room is locked so I can't take a picture but his computer is a full on nigger rig.

Micro case, small and thin, front of case is ripped off power buttons and everything, side panel held on with masking tape, the hard drive wouldnt fit so is covered in masking tape to the top and side of of the case. Lose masking tape everywhere, fallen bits on the bottom, there's also a hole on the side that I can swear he has used as an ashtray. He does nothing but play doom on it

So basically this then?

Haha yeah its not actually far off, just alot smaller

And the tape is actually masking tape so highly flammable

>My brothers room
Please refer to global rule #2.

racist

Of do not talk about Sup Forums? I don't, I was going to take a photo without him knowing

>>>/rules/
>2. You will immediately cease and not continue to access the site if you are under the age of 18.

Oh right, I'm 22, my brothers 20, neither of us live at home with our parents

this

>I'm white

You're on Sup Forums, you don't have to clarify this any more than you need to clarify your virginity

Now now; he could be asian.

I'm triggered that some niggers are literally this cheap/poor.

>ghetto rigs incoming

Assuming you mean classic Doom because I doubt 2016 would run on that shitheap.

Guys, if you rig a computer inside a cardboard box, does that not pose any risk of fire?

OK, but what's the other side look like?
That can't just be solid foam, because heat issues.

does your pizza pose a risk to starting a fire inside a pizza box?

It's like you're describing a cartoon character.

Cloud computing way ahead of its time.

>no one posted ceiling computer yet
I'm dissapointed tbqh shit was pinned for a whole day.

Yes.

>ATi Rage 128 Pro AGP
mfw

It's because everyone and their mom has already seen it.

/lainchan/

I see nothing wrong with this, apart from the odd PSU placement.

That's quite possibly the best looking cardboard PC I've ever seen. Almost looks presentable.

Is it a small form factor PSU? Probably only 240 watts?

>gaming
>1.8ghz
>amd
kek

free is always better because you can improve it on your own, fix and add to it whenever you want amirite linux users :^)

test

Yeah I know, but I'm too cheap to consider getting a new computer, the upgrades for this one aren't really worth it as is, and none of my main programs work well in anything past Windows XP.

My whole computer was trash picked, from the CPU and motherboard being my parent's old computer to the case and audio card coming out of a recycle yard, the only new thing in it is the video card, an ATi Radeon R7 240.

That actually looks really nice.

This looks actually presentable as well, could do with some paint, and maybe a bit more cardboard in some places, but otherwise it's probably the best of the bunch so far.

In my mind, every Linux computer might as well be this. At least they've got a nice slotin optical drive.

OC

well if you wait you could probably grab the cannonlake cpus or what ever the fuck intel calls them or the zen ones right now is definitely a good time to upgrade

1/4

2/4

Thats pretty neat, hardly nigger rigged.

3/4

Depends on how cheap they are, and if the mainboard I have to use supports XP or not.

What's with the dual PSUs here? They couldn't fit enough stuff in that box to warrant two full power supplies.

Nice case, what model?

What a real Celeron looks like

4/4

This is nice

all of my keks

mfw small form factor computers

pic related is of an old computer of mine, video is source for image on my channel.

youtube.com/watch?v=wFCK3uaXAnQ