Based Kim does it again

Based Kim does it again

Other urls found in this thread:

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html
europe.newsweek.com/was-it-friendly-fire-191762?rm=eu
youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sup Forums on collective suicide

What did he mean by this?

I actually hope that Hillary gets into deep shit. I'm not particularly a fan of Trump but god fucking dammit

Anonymous already put a shopping list of her fraudulent activities and nobody cared. As if some big new dump is going to convince people otherwise now.

Na wikileaks has major cred

People are dumb.
She covered up Bill raping fucking children on Epstein's lolita express, she covered up him raping people, she assassinated SS agents and one still gives a fuck.

Did you see the new polls? People are getting woke.

realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/us/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

Hillary will just sweep it under the rug again. Do you really think "truth" has any place in politics anymore?

That shows me Trump and Clinton have been close several times and Trump has fallen back down every time as if the public chickened out at the prospect of him actually being president.

this guy only doesn't like big government because he knowingly run a site used for piracy.

I don't agree with the RIAA and MPAA, but he was breaking the law.

He ain't doing anything noble by campaigning for internet freedom, he just doesn't want to go to jail.

>She covered up Bill raping fucking children on Epstein's lolita express, she covered up him raping people, she assassinated SS agents and one still gives a fuck.
>this is what /po/ does to people
wew

>polls
>meaning fucking anything

Nice joke kid. Hillary is our next president whether we like it or not.

>>this is what /po/ does to people
Those god damn Origami fascists

>all these theories that americans can actually use their brain for something else than buying guns
>Trump is actually the republican candidate
>Hillary is the most popular democrat candidate

Yeah nah murricans you dun goofed.
Also this.

That's what people with a brain actually believe.
I can't wait for Putin to declare war on you so we can remove your shitty country from the face of the earth.

keep pol shit in pol retards

/thread

Silly yanks

noticing a correlation between leftists and dumb consumerist whores that populate this board

Lmao back to pol with you. Or do you want to be mocked more?

If you use terms like leftist, you probably take politics too seriously to the point where it's basically fantasy for you that is most likely used to compensate for a boring unfulfilled life senpai.

>murricans you dun goofed
We don't actually get to choose the candidates

>implying I care about being mocked by some american autists

is this the part where i bet on trump

You better start shipping those bricks to build that famous wall user.

the bets were closed before it even began, we're just impatiently waiting to finally see who was planned for us.

No because it's run by Jews!

Lmao that fat retard. Trump supporters really are delusional

I honestly cant understand how regular people can support Trump or Hillary

fat fucking chance.

these people don't give a fuck unless it gives them an advantage.

what irrelevant country must you live in that that war wouldn't affect you?

>That's what people with a brain actually believe.
It's really not. Look, the US system has a lot of corruption, especially around campaign donations, and Hillary certainly plays that game.

But all the accusations of murder etc, etc, are just crazy. People who believe that are people who believe Obama is a secret muslim and that the earth is 6000 years old.

It's pretty baffling that people care more about these stupid pseudo-scandals than the walking shitshow that is Trump. I guess it's confirmation bias at work...

You really don't want that to happen

People are dumb, what else is new

I think trump will eventually warm up to internet privacy and anonymity. $hillary on the other hand is balls deep with the jew reptilian establishment and 1% and couldn't give a fuck about privacy or freedom.

because it's a 2 party system?

Because third party has zero chance of winning. Pick one or the other, both have been already picked by the reptilian jews.

divide and conquer user, pitting regular people who have more in common than not, against each other.

make it way too easy for them to continue with the status quo.

there were other people they could've chosen in the primaries or whatever they're called if Hillary and Trump were the lesser devils of the whole pot Murricans are really screwed (not that politicians in other countries are any better)

I really like trump, but he honestly isn't going to change anything for as long as the 1% and lobbyist truly control the system. He can scream and shout all he wants, but until the jewish reptilian elites are gone, he's just another pawn to them.

>Sup Forums
fuck off back to it

I wonder how many people vote Trump just to see what would happen.

I'm voting for trump because he's going to do some funny stuff, build the wall, and I just want to watch the world burn at this point. Some of the elite are shaking in their boots, trump is a genuine threat to their control.

4 SS agents, who were guarding Bill were sent off to assist Waco assault and were killed by friendly fire.
Look it up.

I don't think he's actually going to build the wall.

Friendly reminder that Wikileaks is a russian ploy to attack the West, and Assange is a russian agent.

Friendly reminder that if you support Wikileaks you're a traitor to your country.

> build the wall
He isn't going to build shit retard. Holy shit you trump followers swallow everything the man says without questioning.

How about you post a link?

europe.newsweek.com/was-it-friendly-fire-191762?rm=eu

Mexico will pay for that wall. It will be built, mark my fucking words.

>pseudo-scandals
>walking shitshow that is Trump
>I am a late night liberal talk show sound bite
real educated opinions here dipshit, no wonder no one takes liberals seriously anymore and Trump is going to win in a landslide

OI hope Hillary gets into undeniable obvious deep shit, is proven a national traitor and goes to jail, but only after winning the election.
That would be best for comedic value.

This isnt fox news please stop.

aside from some OP-eds like Hannity fox news shilled against Trump for over a year you walking, breathing, drooling facebook meme

fucking kill yourself

"A Sadistic Nurse In A Mental Hospital"
Boris Johnson, U.K. Foreign Minister, about Hillary Clinton

>C-f secret service
>0 of 0
>C-f bodyg
>0 of 0
jesus christ nigger is this literally the best you could do?

he might win, but no matter what you're going to lose. Just the world you chose for yourself.

Because we need a wall. Drug and gang related crime at the border is insane.

The wall already exists, dummies. Its existed for a while.

would russians be able to hack a gentoo email server?

who is this democratic seductress??

My granny could climb over that wall

Debbie Wasserman Shultz

Wouldn't it just be cheaper to make Mexico great again so we wouldn't need to build a wall

Either that or you could arm every Mexican with a brick to get them to take their country back from the cartels

Any wall you put up will be easy to climb over. The point is it stops buses and slows down families with old people and children passing.

Are you really that stupid that thinking a wall would stop cartels and drugs traffic aswell drug related crime?
You really are american.
Supply and demand look it up son.

>unironically supporting clinton

>he might win, but no matter what you're going to lose. Just the world you chose for yourself.
oh you're one of those faggots

Trump is a populist. Its no surprise that people will vote for a politician who seems like someone they'd like to hang out with

Fuck off you bluepilled redditor.

>fetishizing a manlet wannabe-jew who killed or jailed all opposition just to monopolize russia, spreads propaganda like a madman and funds war in Europe

WOW! How do you even function in the real world? Are you a 16 year old edgy teenager with 0 experience with russians?

A giant wall enforced by our border patrol who are currently told to stand down would be plenty and here is how:

> no amnesty in sight
> no welfare (think those students that graduated with scholarships while also being illegal)
> no way to send remittance back to their families back in Mexico
> harsh measures to prevent companies to hire them under the table

all illegals proceed to fuck off as they did during operation wetback, this is all currently legal and would be possibly with better border security and the wall

youtube.com/watch?v=OCabT_O0YSM

You mean realized it would be a terrible thing?

this is an old buzzfeed argument, you're supposed to be talking about russia and emails

The border is 2000 miles long, much of it is in shitty terrain you can't get a jeep to, some of it is in private property.
Its too expensive to properly patrol light and patrol all of it, you need to many people, and in the end a simple bribe is enough.

Protip: there already is a wall, and there already are patrols. Just give some cash to the fat men in the car and they look the other way.

Am I a conspiracy theorist for sorta thinking now that it's all just a big ruse cruise to keep public opinion for keeping Russia from joining the EU

If internet freedom & transparency can take someone down, you know that's the first thing Trump would go after

EU does not need Russia, nor does Russia need the EU

maybe but its may also be a move done out of desperation on behalf of the democrats

>file hosting services being used for piracy
Congrats dumbcunt, you just described EVERY SINGLE file hosting service ever created.

Yeah cause Trump is a big old fascist right? Literally Hitler, huh!? Fucking epic takedown bro, +1 reddit gold to you

Russia subsists on selling its tundra - gas, oil, trees, whatever it can dig out of the ground. It needs the EU to buy them.
Germany subsists on selling machines. Russians aren't buying too many of these, so Germany doesn't need Russia.
The EU subsists on sucking Germany's cock. All it needs is for Germany's balls to remain full, so the life giving substance can flow.

I bet you've never actually seen a Border Patrol agent or understand how pitifully underfunded they are for the task, how laughable the rules their command forces them to operate by.

Right now BP is effectively symbolic and nothing else. They're forced to let through middle-eastern illegals who try to pass off as Central Americans.
You should talk to some BP agents and ask the real questions.

Wew.

Glad these threads have finally embraced their cancerousness and gone full-blown chatroom mode.

why didn't they release it earlier so bernie can BTFO trump

I don't live in america right now, but I can tell you that border patrols around the world can be bribed with a carton of cigarettes, a 700ml of vodka and a box of chocolates.
You don't even have to talk in most places, just leave them on top of your luggage in the trunk, the guy opens, knows the etiquette, just takes the stuff and closes the trunk.

In the Mexican border where the bridge is all you need to do is give the guard some money and he lets you run accross.

Kek

>Germany doesn't need Russia
Bullshit, they need russian oil

You can buy oil from the arabs or iranians.
The russians can't sell their gas and oil if the EU says no, China barely pays, and everyone else either won't work with them or already has oil.

they really aren't leftist in their actions only in what they say. These SJWs are notorious for being consumerist leeches who don't care their starbucks coffee and apple products come from slave labor.

Mexico has a wall on its southern border. Why can't we?

We do, dumbass. We have a fucking wall. There are pictures of it in this thread People were forced out of their private property to build this fucking wall. A guy's golf course ended up being in Mexico instead of USA for this wall.
We already have a wall, why build another one, this time with bonus concrete to make sure it costs x10 as much?

Walls don't work. The ladder was invented.

Nice, now just add 300 yards of minefield on either side, concertina wire and guard towers with machineguns.
Also make the wall 30 feet tall with electrified wires at the top.

Make them earn it if they are gonna come to the US illegally.

>Either that or you could arm every Mexican with a brick to get them to take their country back from the cartels
You forget that the average Mexican is a sub 80 IQ lazy bum that is barely capable of basic manual labor.

>Clinton worships Moloch
>Trump worships himself

US is fucked.

>new jailbreak
>tablet just got root and twrp
>shillary is getting btfo

>they think a wall will stop drug related crime
oh shit don't i'm gonna piss myself in laughter