What is Sup Forums's official approved wireless mouse?

what is Sup Forums's official approved wireless mouse?

>muh latency
fuck that I don't really play games that often. I just want a clean desk and no cords that bump to other things.

pic related is a shit mouse. It is too small with no extra buttons. The endurance is nice though

My personal suggestion(which in any case does not constitute an official Sup Forums recommendation) is the Logitech MX Performance. Its size makes it almost perfect for palm grip.
If you want something smaller go for the M705 or the Anywhere MX.

G700s for that confy grip and 1000hz gaming, M560 for the butter smooth scrolling on Edge and never ending battery life.

G602 for best of both worlds

I use this.

>I

your post is worthless

>muh collective
>i must use what everyone else is using

Have fun being a sheep user

I like my Logitech m280.

No extra buttons though, and it's quite small. But I don't use it as an everyday mouse, so that's ok.

OP demands a collective choice

Real talk though how the fuck do you use this.

With magic.

Crosshair 2016 KGaimerKK 7SOIw

testing tripcode

same desu

Wireless mouse latency is not even 1 frame, as long as the USB receiver is close and there's a clean connection.

Why is Tripcode Explorer not working?

I have one and love it, it's impossible to gayme with it, not even gaysual.
It's small so only touch it with finger tips, whole surface can click, if finger is on left side, left click, right side right click (if two fingers, it's left click so you have to lift your index to right click, takes 1h to get used to it).
The whole surface is a trackpad, sliding your finger is scrolling X and Y, plus gesture with more fingers like prev. next.
Overall very intuitive.

It's working. Nevermind

I really love my anywhere mx 2. It's got Bluetooth which is even nicer for my surface and other 1 USB devices.

Can confirm, G700s is god-tier comfyness and performance. Apparently it has a sleep mode where it goes into low power mode when not being used but can't seem to find the setting for it.

Mine do it automagically, maybe you are looking for this setting? Never really used the power button, I just let it sit on the table for the night/while at work and never had a battery draining problem.

check this out

This is my mouse. I hate those fucking tiny mouses because my hand cramps whenever I use them.

It's a Logitech M510. Forgot to add that.

Is the mx master a good choice? I'm not fond of that GAYMUR aesthetic that the other mice from logitech.

This, love this little bastard on my chinkpad.

m750

>The endurance is nice though
I've had 3 of these mouses they all had problems. Sometimes the sensor would just stop working and I would have to manually remove and reinsert the battery to turn it back on. Flicking the power switch on and off doesn't work.

Eventually they stop clicking correctly too and you have to press down super hard to get it to register the click

Mousewheel doesn't work sometimes if you're scrolling slowly.

Basically, everything that can go wrong with a mouse has gone wrong with these.

>Having to manage a set of batteries for something that is always the same place and the same distance from a potential power source.

Gaming or not, wireless mice are stupid.

Mine developed the phantom double-click problem after some years.

he asked for wireless

someone could justify wireless in a similar way

>having to manage an annoying cable for something that is always near the transceiver

This guy doesn't know about rechargeable batteries.