Vaporizers are technology

Stuck trying to decide between a Boundless CF, Flowermate Mini Pro, Goboof Alfa, and a Vapium Summit+. Looking for something sort of on-demand (2-3 his at a time minimum), compact and concealable, durable, under $200, and will hit better than a MFLB.

This thread's probably gonna get removed and you're probably going to get kek'd to death by robot dick jokes, but I'll give you some serious answers from my own experience.

None of the ones you listed work as far as "On-Demand" goes. You want on-demand you either deal with your MFLB and fucking get good at it like I did, you get a Firewood 3 or Firefly 2, or you deal with the session ones.

Aside from that, I don't remember seeing good reviews for the original Vapium and I have doubts that the + would be any better. The Flowermate Mini Pro is good, but still chinkshit The Boundless CF is also just a bad Chink rip-off using roughly the same design as the Crafty. The Goboof Alfa is fucking fragile as shit and the warranty is garbage. I dropped it on tile floor from 3 feet and the bottom cover and oven literally exploded out of it.

tl;dr: git gud at the MFLB, get a Firewood 3 or Firefly 2, or deal with a session vaporizer and get the Arizer Air.

Just smoke like a normal person

Vaping is for pussies, smoke cigarettes and cigars if you're a man.

Dude weed lamao!

>falling for the mouth fedora meme
yum remove yourself faggot

DOOD WEEDZ LEMONS

yum is deprecated

dnf remove yourself

I'm also interested in a good vape but my budget is a tad lower.
Honestly I smoke Blunts, but if I can save Weed by vaping then it's worth it.

I'm very proficient with the MFLB, I just hate that I look like I'm smoking crack if I try to use it in public

It's also impossible to use with friends because it does take a week or two how to understand it

Also, if someone were to see it in my gym bag or something, it's obviously a weed smoking device, whereas some of the other options look like battery banks, etc.

How about you kill yourself instead, fucking loser.

so of those would you recommend the mini pro the most then? what about the non-pro mini? are the temperature settings insufficient?

mflb is a good starting point, it's served me well for years

you might try looking at the vapcap, it's pretty popular right now

Y so salty senpai? Dat boi just finna axe bout wich vape a nigga need to satisfy the need, ya feel?.

BAKA DESU senpai, go become an hero desu angry poster.

>if you're a man give yourself lung cancer

How much do they cost?

Wow looks like your the loser.

mflb is like $75 on ebay, try not to get a knockoff

vapcap is $30, works best with a butane lighter but you can heat it up with basically anything

Really manly men smoke cigars. Sorry that your mangina ass can't handle it, loser.

Doesn't the mflb have a life time warranty?
Also good is the vapecap?

yes the mflb has a lifetime warranty

I've had mine replaced once and it was a quick and easy process. You basically break down the mflb into its components, take a picture, and they send you a new one.

The vapcap also has a lifetime warranty, but I'm not familiar with the process

What's the difference between vaping and smoking a regular cigarette? Both give you health problems in the end, right?

vaping gives you the active compounds you are after (nicotine, thc, etc) and only the other crap that vaporizes at or under those same temperatures (generally ~200 degrees celcius). When you smoke, you get all of the unwanted compounds that vaporize at much higher temperatures, in addition to a variety of combustion products that are almost exclusively carcinogenic

Smoking is worse for you, but vaping makes you an insufferable faggot.

You decide. Really just better off doing neither, but if you've got to do one it's a tough choice.

>i hate vaping but i'll shit post in this thread

what did they mean by this?

Currently got a joyetech ego aio but I'll probably get a joyetech evic vtwo together with a joyetech ultimo. Opinions?

>Vaping is healthy bro!
Nice popcorn lungs faggot.

yo vaperz! rip any phat clouds lately? /\\/

Anyone have experience with the boundless vapes? worth the price upgrade over the flowermates?

>Vaporizers are technology
You say this every time, but the truth does not change; they are NOT technology.

is the legitimately best board to post this and get actual responses instead of posting "DURR ITZ TEKNOLOGIE" like a fucking mongoloid every other day.

>uses state of the art battery technology
>pairs with my smartphone and has its own app
>uses medical grade parts
>approximately 1 year release cycles
>top devices are designed by aerospace engineers

>not technology

>has to post his technology questions to a non-worksafe board because some straight-edgelord autist can't into filters