Tindr on Ubuntu

Hey Sup Forums.

For some reasons, I don't have a phone. It's been a few years and there's no way i'm going to get one soon.

I'm an Ubuntu 14.04 LTS user, not much experienced.

For some other reasons, I find myself wanting to try to go on Tindr.
Is there a way to get it on computer ?

I read about Bluestacks, I read about genymotion, but couldn't find any review, and just a few posts that didn't convince me.

And so here I am.

Get a chink phone user. It's cheap and nobody would want somebody without a phone.

is there a way to tinder without facebook, i wanna mack on bitches but not sell myself to zuckerfuck

I want Tindr to get access,to girls that have a phone while still not having one.

Again, I dont want a phone.

Wait I meant Grindr

Ok, the thing is, you really should have a phone and appear at least somewhat normal to get a girl.

I'm not here to seek advice on how to get girls, on how I should appear "at least somewhat normal" or whatever.

Well, I'd have tried. I'll just check the camping if theres anyone there to spend some time with.
Thought Tindr was interesting tho

Why can't you get a phone?

Also, I was searching about this topic earlier today, there is a way using ARChon.

Chromebook or a tablet?

It's not so much that I can't, i probably could get a phone, it is that i dont want one, and that I have a computer and an internet connection.

You can't android on Chromebooks yet

Just get one man, even if it's not a very good one.

You can on a shitty £50 wi-fi tablet though.

wine and bluestacks

no, tinder requires fb. so you can't impersonate or lie lol :p

>I read about genymotion
I used Genymotion on my linuxbox. I needed a way to access an 'app' because the website I wanted to access wasn't working.

Setting it up wasn't all that hard. You have to install VitualBox first. And you have to enable virtualization on your computer. But there are a ton of tutorials on the internet/youtube that can walk you through that.

The most difficult part for me was getting Google apps installed on it. That was a little bit of a process for me. But I got it to work.

You only need Tindr, so you experience will probably be much easier.

My guess is that it doesn't matter which one you install. Find a tutorial you like for either one and install it. Unless Tinder requires some other software, the process should be too painful with either emulator.

flamite plugin for chrome browser
auto-swipe
thank me later

Get a phone you fucking nerd

Quit being such a goddamn terrorist

it's pronounced tinder you fucking autist

You lack the social skills to meet any Tinder users.

I'm sure you can emulate Android in a Windows VM. I did it once before, I think with Android Studio.

You probably won't find anything interesting on Tindr, and it needs fb, so I wouldn't even bother.

Don't get I phone. I was like you until about 2 years ago. I got a phone only to pick up calls from job interviews. But now I figured that in person meetings or email are a lot better than phone calls.

Looking forward to the day I get rid of my phone and the $23 month bill.

op it's not gonna work out. get a hobby that's not a sausage fest and meet women through it

you wouldn't know how to approach women through tinder

Not gonna lie OP you're a really weird sounding guy

aren't we all?

No phone equals underage as you really can't function in life without one or you are a level 72 overweight shut in on government assistance creeper. If you have a computer google it, creep.

Well, you're using Linux... Granted it's Ubuntu so you might be able to come around. Windows is bare minimum to reproduce. macOS if you want Chad level success.

Sorry, friend, but hey... at least it's not Arch. Or Gentoo...