How do leaks happen?

How do leaks happen?
How come the democratic emails got leaked?
Was it the russians?

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/usa/353107-russians-hacked-dnc-clinton/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Was it the russians?
No, it's your mom.

People send data to people.
Because someone hacked the DNC mail servers.
Yes, it was definitely the Russians; they weren't even trying to hide it, they used the same C&C servers they used last time.

>Yes, it was definitely the Russians
good goy
hillary would never lie to you

People with access to these things make copies and send them to wikileaks. What's hard to understand? Some people do have morals and want this stuff brought to light.

Putin announced he had 20,000 of Hilary's emails months ago. Now, right before the DNC the most strategic time to release said emails, we're finally seeing them.

Of course it was the Russians. Who else could it be?

>unsecured email server
Everyone and their mother got inside.

It could have been anyone, and everyone.
Blaming Russia is just pointless rhetoric to distract from her criminal negligence.

It just as easily could have been a Bern victim in the dnc.

DNC emails are not the same thing as Hillary's emails you fucking idiot.

>PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE CONTENT ITS THE RUSSIANS! ! !
literally fuck off, who cares where it came from, what matters is the content of the files

The Internet is a series of tubes. Sometimes the seal between the connection fails and a leak develops. To repair the leak you just turn off the bits, disconnect the tubes, apply joint compound, then reattach the tubes. Don't forget to turn the bits back on when your done.

A guy in a ski mask with a laptop strapped to him rappels himself into the building at midnight, finds the master mainframe server and hooks his GPL interloper chip into the slot. Using a quad core processor he decrypts the data by typing at least 120 wps into the code box before the security guard makes his second round to the server room, then he climbs up the vent, takes the stairs to the roof and base jumps off the roof.

it's a hacker thing. You would not understand

well see, you pay a hollywood writer to fabricate 1000s of emails, and then upload them to an edgy website like wikileaks.

and then you btfo your political enemies

esmail / email

coincidence? U DECIDE!!!!1111111111111

xDDDDDDDDDDDD

jews did DNC never 4get

Why would any of this shit be recorded in a fucking pc just there connected to the internet doing nothing anyway?

Who goes like "yeah, I just did this grade A fuckery, now I'm just gonna make sure I'll keep a convenient and detailed description of what I did on this computer here and make sure it stays connected to the internet 24/7"?

It reminds me of those shitty cartoon villains that always make sure to record a confession of their every crime for no fucking reason and then the good guy finds the recording and exposes him.

what the fuck

lol

>Let's ask Sup Forums

Obviously the NSA believes that the republicans have their backs more than the democrats. Won't they be surprised to find out that there is no difference between the two.

>they used the same C&C servers they used last time.

If Putin really wanted to drop a bomb on Hillary / help Trump he should leak top secret emails from Hilllary's home server just before election day. Even if the emails are forgeries (would need to be likely) most people would believe they were real, between what's come out of the FBI investigation, and this DNC hack.

>Was it the russians?
The new joke in town is that Russia leaked the disastrous DNC e-mails, which should never have been written (stupid), because Putin likes me

Read the truth here
rt.com/usa/353107-russians-hacked-dnc-clinton/

>rt.com

test

forgot the rollerblades 0/10

better than cnn, msnbc, daily show, or any innumerable number of propagandist garbage on american televisions t b h

RT is fair and balanced compared to those networks

>RT reporting on anything related to Russia
>fair and balanced

RT might be "fair and balanced" for US news, but you need to keep in mind they will only report news that benefit the ruling class of Russia.

what did he mean by this?

>US propaganda and lies are true.
>RT propaganda must be lies , putin terror , russian ruling class.
>US doesnt have ruling classes sending propaganda through Cnn , fox ,nbc...