/ABL/ Android Battery Life thread

Battery life history since last charge.

Optional:

What do you recommend for the longest battery life?

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/ZeroLemon-Extended-Protection-Compatible-4897010519648/dp/B01181ODJI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What do you recommend for the longest battery life?

An iPhone.

>retina display
>long battery life

>see image
>see all that orange and yellow in the cellular strength
>there's your problem

When you have a bad signal and bad reception it forces the cellular radio to use a lot more power to maintain a connection to the network hence the color gradations you see there. Either:

- move to another area with better reception
- get another carrier with better coverage in your home or whatever area you're in
- get a better cell phone with better antennas/etc
- get an external battery
- if you're using LTE switch to HSPA+ or even outright 3G if necessary

ROMs won't really help much, neither will anything else since from that image it's easy to see you're just having massive issues with the cellular network itself and signal quality. Until that line becomes almost all green you're going to have shit battery life because of it.

>An iPhone.
I think you misread the question. I said LONGEST battery life not shortest.

10'000 mAh of Black Bull in your pants.

Galaxy S3, using beanstalk rom (Android 6.0) on the 'balanced' battery mode.

The SOT is 3 hours 20 minutes

Am I doing it right? Or is it a shit battery life? Notice I'm not connecting to any towera

>- if you're using LTE switch to HSPA+ or even outright 3G if necessary
I have 3G but it's honestly just too slow for me. Usually get 10Mbps+ on LTE but 1-2Mbps on 3G so yeah lol. Dunno about switching carriers, buying a phone would bleed me money which I value very much and there's no telling of the new carrier I switch to will be even more shit than mine already might be.

LG G5, light-moderate use.

Here's my OPX at 45%
>sultan CM13
>heavy shitposting and music listening
>wifi constantly on
>medium/comfortable brightness

Seems like a pain to carry around a brick of a phone all day long. using it on your bed must be a huge pain. The real solution is better screens because that's where the biggest power drain will be most of the time.

user, you just need a good battery.
Pic is my LG G4 with zerolemon battery

Any tips on improving note 4 battery life. Getting shit life, and it's getting worse. Dies at about 10%

Redmi 3 pro

LG tribute.

Its a cheap pos with a shit resolution but it can go up to 2 days without a charge under full use.

o ye

Downclock your CPU to like 1GHz if you don't need all that 1337 performance as the snapdragon 800 has been known to drain batteries very quickly due to shitty performance/watt.

>hours left
>not days

I'm curious does turning your phone black and white really extend battery life that much or is this just a meme?

This desu
loling hard at all the wallhuggers ITT

But wallhugging gets you laid.

depend on display

gross

If you aren't man enough for The Bull then you can always step down to 6'000 mAh

I used to think like you but in the end that is our ultimate raison d'ĂȘtre. It's the reason why the great wall of china, the pyramids, and all of those millions of temples were ever built. All those things were done because some dude and/or dudes wanted to get their dick wet.

Not like that's going to matter anymore. I mean all we have to do is make a decent waifu robot that won't become creepy after a while. The science and technology to make that happen exist but it might be another decade before we start seeing decent waifus being sold to the general population for an affordable price.

Many big Battery options

Pokemon Go has been fucking my battery. If I play it very little my battery lasts a day with 5 hrs SOT without stamina mode on

It does if it's an AMOLED display and not LCD.

Note 4. It tanks when I get home and connect to wifi. Likely app updates since I have update over cell disabled.

6500mAh on a LG G3. Best $40 I've ever spent

I had this phone, after some tweaking I managed to get a attery life in deep sleep of 80/90 hours extimated
But I never made to test it for this long because I had to use the phone for one reason or another

Sure thing is that the screen is a powersink both with original battery and with an anker one I never made past 4 hours and half of screen on time

So you re doing pretty good

Upgrade to 6.0 and get Doze for the best battery

OnePlus One at 24%
>Sultan CM13
>Moderate gaming
>Heavily reading shitposts

I blog quite often and I seriously thank you for your content. The article has truly peaked my interest. I will bookmark your website and keep checking for new details about once per week. I opted in for your Feed as well.

An I doing it right?

Samsung s7 with xposed modules and playing Pokemon go for a solid hour or so

3h and 24m for screen on time

that's pretty good battery life for OnePlus X? might get one myself

How do I extend the life on the edge?

Yeah, here I am at 13% now. This is usually the average I get, purchased this phone brand new in November

Oh yeah btw watch out with Google Chrome, consider literally any other browser because that fucker will drain your juice

Wew quick charge 3

HTC 10

Holy shit what is this? Id gladly ditch my phone for this long lasting battery life madness

is LG G4 with amazon.com/ZeroLemon-Extended-Protection-Compatible-4897010519648/dp/B01181ODJI

Whats the most i can do to extend or optimize my battery on an S6 Edge? Pls help

I'd also like to know, i have the regular s6 and on a normal day i get 3 hours of screen on time on average, i usually have to carry a power bank with me to charge my phone, i pretty much go though 2 full charges a day.

My Moto g4 better than my first gen Moto x

weak

Have one, couldn't be happier

It has a 720p screen, so no bih drain here

What phone?

What's your average screen on time Sup Forums?

7 hours 30 minutes reporting in

Oh, forgot to add: I'm using a one plus one with the latest stable sultans rom.

Around six hours, sometimes up to ten depending on what I use it for.

Thank you Xiaomi

Xperia L with CM 12.1 and almost a whole day spent touching up every single thing. I had installed gapps too at the time..

I'm now back to stock 4.2, but I might try doing something like this again, since microG is now somewhat stable.

Jelly if real.
Here's mine

Why the red box

G4 guy here, I leave on wifi, bluetooth, and 4G LTE all the time and actually use bluetooth with my watch. Also my time was measured, yours is an estimate that likely won't hold.
I can get about 30-35 hours screen on time usually (see )

>Two 4G

>Why the red box
Not sure really..

>>Two 4G
In the middle of nowhere :+

Nexus 5
Should probably switch off mobile data / cellular connection when I'm at work eh?

Agh

photoshop

Been on it most of the night. Watch an episode of Vikings after I unplugged it right at 1. Decent battery life I think. Mainly watching faxebook videos, browsing Sup Forums and loading Amazon webpages and product pages for a big shipment I just ordered.

OnePlus 3 - 3000mah battery

What does Sup Forums think about my Honor 7 chinkphone?
Supposedly it has a 3100 mah battery.

I just use it as a dumb phone.

Turn off 3G/4G while in a transport vehicle
Use Greenify at all times
Dim the display

First post best post.

Note 3

>Battery drains to 0% in a day
>start up again late in the evening
>50% battery
>over the night 49%

? ? ? ? ? ?

S5

3 hours if I'm lucky. Feels bad mang.

Check yer wakelocks faggot

do you use darkPokemonGo module?

fucking owning these kids gyms in my block

I usually get a full 24hrs on s5 with the galaxy project ROM but pokemon eats batteries

asus zenfone max