Name a better service

Name a better service.

Hint: name one that uses Sprint, T-Mobile, AND U.S. Cellular.

Good luck.

Other urls found in this thread:

walmart.com/ip/T-Mobile-Complete-SIM-Kit/39081494
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inmarsat

Verizon is the only one that works inside my house, so verizon.

Wifi works in your house

My wifi hotspot on my phone does. I'm in a freaky deadzone out in the middle of nowhere for the time being.

2gb for $30

I just bailed on Project Fi after 8 months. I couldn't get a signal in downtown Manhattan and other places where service coverage shouldn't be an issue. Back to Verizon...

>expensive shit

2 of those 3 networks are trash.

>Verizon is the only one that works inside my house, so verizon.
This, but I was a jew and switched to AT&T to save 10 bucks a month, now I don't have service at home.
I have to direct my business calls to Skype, and it is a major pain in the ass.

They need a 1000 min / 12 month package for 1 year plan for $100 or so.

You mean 2 gb for 20 dollars

My phone bill was $23 last month. How is that expensive?

Yota

AMERIKEKS BTFO

The amount of data I use KILLS it for me.

Don't forget the $500 for your Certified Nexus 6P (tm)

How exactly do you plan on using Verizon without a phone?

>tmobile 30 dollar data plan
>100 minutes
>unlimited text
>5gb 4g lte

>download google hangouts
>make all calls over data
>never have to use actual minutes ever

to get the same amount of data, it would cost 70 on google fi. not worth it.

>but your data rolls over and they reimburse you for what you don't use!

regardless. if i use 3gb, it still costs me more than 30.

not to mention i get to take advantage of all the music and video streaming services that do not count toward my data.

You got it all wrong, you could get a $199 32gb 5X with Fi activation when they had an extra $50 off coupon back in April. Fi's pricing is total shit, the phone deal is the best part.

Expensive for what I need.

I use maybe 100 minutes per month max.

Averaging about 30-40 minutes per month. So $23 for those ~50 minutes per month is an overcharge

>tfw I pay $45/month for unlimited high speed data and regularly use over 100GB a month at 8-16Mbps
Stay cucked

Is there a service that has real unlimited data in US? And by real unlimited I mean they don't throttle your speeds when you go past 10gb

No

this. 4$ for unlimited data & sms
lte & h+ cover most of Russia

With who?

>Is there a service that has real unlimited data in US? And by real unlimited I mean they don't throttle your speeds when you go past 10gb
Boost Mobile and MetroPCS. There is one catch though, after about 20GB they can de-prioritize your network speeds if there is too much network stress in your are at the time. However this goes away when the network stress goes back to normal. This usually means your LTE will throttle to 2-4Mbps which is still miles better than the 2G (aka 0.1Mbps) speeds carriers normally throttle your network speeds to.

Anyway I have boost mobile and regularly use over 100GB of data each month and the data-deprioritization thing usually only occurs some days of the week especially Friday and Saturday where I live but never during the night. Usually leave my phone torrenting shit overnight and it is always done in the morning.

Boost Mobile, it's a 5-user family plan though. Normally it's $55/month for a single lone user.

only if you were a jew and got in on it when no one had smartphones

Where do you fucks live where there isn't wifi everywhere? I live in a moderate sized city in the US and there's wifi everywhere I go.

I live in a similar place but I enjoy unlimited high speed LTE better. It's stable fast internet no matter where I go.

I use republic wireless, which utilizes the same basic concept of wi-fi offload. My bill each month is around $12.

I thought about taking my 5X from Fi to Republic Wireless, but I need U.S. Cellular service where I live and unfortunately they only support Sprint and T-Mobile IIRC.

there is wifi everywhere but none of it is open

they pack on $10 for call+text

$20 for text+call
$20 for + 2GB

$40 for 2GB + call/text

That's pretty fucking shit desu.

see

This is what I did. My most expensive bill so far was $24. It's great for people who don't use their phone a lot, like me.

I recognized that landmass.

You from Puyallup?

>$10 per GB
Kill me now.

i got fi with a nexus 6P, 7 days now. Really like it so far.

I switched from google fi to t-mobile, went from paying $100+ a month to $30 a month prepaid plan. My coverage is slightly less, speeds are about the same though. Works in Canada and other countries, plus doesn't count youtube, netflix, amazon, google music data, feels fucking good.

yeah m8

>AMERIKEKS CANT GET UNMETERED DATA PLANS

AHAHAHWHAWWHABWBHJAWASDSDXCCXCXCXCXC

LAND OF THE FREE

Annnnd your banned.

We actually can but they cost like $60 - $70 per month.

Monopolies suck.

see and

I switched from T-mobile to Fi last year. Went from $80 a month to around $30. By the end of the year it will have pretty much paid for the 128GB 6P I bought to get into it. Love it.

This. I go from wifi at work to wifi at home so I usually come in around a third of a GB of data per month. Fi is ideal for that level of usage.

What plan is this?

walmart.com/ip/T-Mobile-Complete-SIM-Kit/39081494

Thanks senpai

I'm considering fi for when I get a new phone. I go through less than a gig of data a month because I'm always on wifi.

verizon, if you still have unlimited with them
however you may experience slower speeds if you use a lot and youre in a crowded area
never an issue for me though

If only this was in Canada, or fucking anyone else for that matter. Wind Mobile fucking sucks.

Maybe in a year when they get LTE will they be decent, but thats hoping for a lot.