Sup Forums hates nvidia

>Sup Forums hates nvidia
>Sup Forums also hates amd
Then what is the best graphics card manufacturer
>inb4 intel
fuck off

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/results?q=rpcs3 vulkan&sp=CAI%3D
intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/desktop-6th-gen-core-family-spec-update.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I can play Dwarf Fortress and TF2. There's no need to buy anything else ever.

Your window you basement dwelling neckbeard

I don't hate AMD, I hate it's fanbase.

Brand loyalty is for idiots.

AMD fans are cancer.

Nvidia is the best.

AMD is for retarded fanboys.

This.

Sup Forums doesn't hate AMD
Sup Forums doesn't hate Nvidia

Sup Forums is filled with AMD and Nvidia fanboys who hate Nvidia and AMD respectfully. Sup Forums is not two people.

>Sup Forums is one person

Both brands have their up and downsides, it's better to compare single cards than whole company

These are all almost exactly one minute apart.

;°)

respectively*

Go back to >>>/reddit/ where your GPU war belongs, retards.

More people use intel integrated graphics than AMD and nvidia put together.

This is technically true thanks to office PCs

I think both put out an alright product. I tend to go with AMD due to my budget, but I have used Nvidia in the past and it is just as good.

¦^)

>he fell for the Xiaomeme

Yep, you got me!

I'm confused now.

Hint might be photoshooped

Nvidia, their cards run cooler, quieter, more performance per watt, games tend to be more optimized for nvidia cards, but AMD has superior performance per dollar. AMD is for poor people, that's why I own a r9 270x.

(You)
I didn't samefag you idiot

>What is inspect element

What are you talking about?

See Sup Forums really is one person.

really makes you think...

Couldn't you get a gtx 760 for roughly the same price?

matrox

3DFX

yeah, I could've but I did not know anything about building a computer back then and my friend recommended me to get the 270x. this is mostly because it had 4gb of vram.

Colorful, because Sup Forums loves Chinese stuff.

Nvidia for temp conscious people and wants to play at faster speed on game release day with less bugs

AMD for cheapfags who wants to keep their videocards for 4-6 years without changing since it takes years for the drivers to mature but surpasses Nvidia.

I love playing Jap developed games, AMD has shit support on those, so I pick Nvidia.

console emulators also favor nvidia

Jokes on you, the 270X was the better choice

Yes, the overclocked relabeled GTX 680 (770) is now only a sliver above the overclocked relabeled HD 7870 (270X), when on release it was above the 7970(280X) by a good 10%.

The question now is the recent vulkan addition

I dunno if AMD will get those bumped speed over Nvidia, I see people benching rpcs3 on Nvidia 970 never on a recent amd card like 300 series or the 480

and ofc that gap gets worse as resolution increases

Considering the Fury X was closing in on the GTX 1080 in Doom's Vulkan patch, it probably won't be pretty.

Doom also wasn't in the benches I posted.

>vulkan
Ahahahahahahah

Yeah now try again with anything weaker than an i7

I'm was talking about on Ps3 emulators vulkan

youtube.com/results?q=rpcs3 vulkan&sp=CAI%3D

To be fair Crysis 3 is pretty damn CPU bound for some reason.

I think AMD should be avoided in the budget end. If they release a 490x, that'll be the gpu to buy with an i7 6700k, or whatever Intel will release soon

490X probably will be a dual GPU. Though Vega 11's release date IS a big fucking mystery, Vega 10 is confirmed Q1 pretty much.

Kaby Lake isn't gonna be too much, pretty much just bugfixing. intel.com/content/dam/www/public/us/en/documents/specification-updates/desktop-6th-gen-core-family-spec-update.pdf

Zen hopefully good.

>Zen hopefully good.

the disaster that is 14LPP will pretty much destroy any potential zen has. maybe AMD will find a way out of the WSA at some point and put zen+ or it's successor onto TSMC's 16FF process.

14LPP is fine, the clockspeed difference is from Nvidia making their Pipeline absurdly deep. It's up at Pentium 4 levels of deep. It's why IPC went down with Pascal.

GCN is still on an 8 stage pipeline.

This

Nvidia all the way!

>I love playing Jap developed games
kill yourself stupid weeaboo

there is no such card as the 490X and there won't be a polaris dual gpu, why the fuck are you idiots believing currytech rumours?

ok

what about this implies either of the things in my post?

their naming scheme already debunks any myths of a 490x and there is no way on earth their newest dual gpu card would only have 8gb of vram or use gddr5

how are you this retarded

because AMD hasn't ever released a dual GPU card with the top billing name

oh wait

5970, 6990, 7990

the pro duo is two nanos
the 295x2 was two 290xs

what is your point? you're basing your retarded claims off what they did years ago and completely ignoring the revamp of their branding and naming scheme?

if you haven't noticed already, the x90 stopped being their flagship card last generation.

can you name a single time AMD have released a dual gpu based on midrange cards?

X1650 XT Dual
X1950 Pro Dual
2600 XT X2
3850 X2
4670 X2
4850 X2
5770 X2
6850 X2
6870 X2

list of top cards that are dual GPU for comparison
Fury MAXX
3870 X2
4870 X2
295X2
Pro Duo

>AIB dual cards
nice try retard

3850 X2, 4670 X2, 4850 X2, 5770 X2, 6850 X2, 6870 X2 all had official reference PCB's

though 3850 X2 and 4850 X2 just used the 3870 X2 and 4870 X2 PCB's desu

>tf2
>>>/2010/

5775C represent

Iris is neat, nowhere near a powerhouse but it sure can run games good enough

AMD are a bunch of blundering fucks who can't do anything right, leaving NVidia being able to charge whatever the hell they like because there's no longer any competition from AMD.

It's fucked. AMD needs to go bankrupt so someone who knows what the fuck they're doing can buy them out for pennies on the dollar so we can actually have competition again.

AMD even let Intel completely dominate the market.

I don't hate NVidia for charging a fair bit more for their cards because it really is a sellers market now.

Why the fuck are they still having the old ass tacky wax-render character models?

It's disgusting as hell

Sapphire tradition

Can the Sapphire Nitro + RX480 4GB be turned into 8GB like the reference models?

>Implying Sup Forums just doesn't hate GPUs
GPU threads belong on Sup Forums

intel

>intel
Correct.

I bought the 760, it was a pile of dogshit. I was glad it died after only 5 months.

That's funny, my 670, which is roughly a 760, still works great.

Plus I got full performance out of it without needing the latest overclocked i7

670 is the bare minimum i'd go myself

As a used card it's cheap and still a powerhouse

sub 100 shekels one of the best

just checked the benchmarks

on par with a 960

totally worth it