Me and my roommate have been living together for a while, found this in his stuff. Any ideas on how to see what's on it?

Me and my roommate have been living together for a while, found this in his stuff. Any ideas on how to see what's on it?

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/05/upskirting-photo-voyeurism-to-carry-1-year-jail-term-in-oregon/
patch.com/georgia/dacula/court-shooting-upskirt-videos-women-legal-georgia
tweakers.net/pricewatch/465852/gigabyte-ga-b150-hd3p/specificaties/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

insert it in your computer

post pics :3

Don't really know where to put this...

is that shit legal in america?

how shit is the picture quality?

You just insert it like a normal flashdrive, I've seen this kind before. Just stick it in there. Bet it's a spycam, if it has anything saucy you gotta post it for us on Sup Forums or somewhere.

insert it into the correct side of your USB port on the side of your macbook

Yes it's legal, faggot. What shit tier country are you from, where a camera would be illegal? Tell Kim he's a fat bitch.

Op here, seems to be recordings of myself talking, will post more if needed

Fuck you

What a shitty roommate. Break his legs for spying on you.

How ironic, he was paranoid or creepy enough to buy a hidden camera and you were actually creeping through his shit. Kill yourself, scum. No wait, put it back first, Tyrone.

Probably got it to fuck with, tested it with you. Our wanted proof of your rental agreement, maybe he got fucked on the last roomate.

Personally, I'd film yourself taking a dump.

is he's going to blackmail you, or just for fapping purposes?

also, remember kids:
arstechnica.com/tech-policy/2015/05/upskirting-photo-voyeurism-to-carry-1-year-jail-term-in-oregon/

> Me and my roommate
:^)

This, film yourself jerking off while you put something in your pooper. I even better, fuck his girlfriend on camera!

He was asking for an item I will not specify, and myseriously it goes missing, xddd

>found this in his stuff
>what could be on it?

??? ironic!

>a man deserves to go to prison for 1 year because he looked up a women's skirt

you people are fucked

looking is fine, do it all the time.

pretty sure the taking a photo bit is what gets you the year.

taking the video is usually the only viable way to look up a skirt, even a very short one. or it would be better if you just go lifting up girls skirts?

oh you're on of those.

how about you go turn yourself in instead of reply to me ever again?

I'm more concerned by the fact you can't fucking identify a USB connector than the fact your boyfriend might be secretly recording things.

>55776085
Its not the normal way usbs come though, it's the really cheap way, not shocked some people don't know it by looking and don't want to risk pc/device to confirm suspicions.

No, it's not the cheap way they come, it is the space saving way they come.
You wouldn't be able to fit a full size, with metal housing, connector inside that pen without it being even larger and more suspicious.

Most people have looked at a USB connector enough they should be able to identify that.

Could always put a smaller usb connector on it, But I only see this style in cheap shit, and that packaging, having no brand identifying marks, screams cheap shit. But ill give you they may not have been able to fit the entire usb with shield in it without some redesigns.

/bread

>55776085
>Its not the normal way usbs come though

kill yourself bud

patch.com/georgia/dacula/court-shooting-upskirt-videos-women-legal-georgia
:^)

>Could always put a smaller usb connector on it
Then you need another cable/piece to connect it to a computer.

XDDDD

he wants the D.

>smaller usb connector on it

It's a standard size you imbecile. There are no smaller or bigger ones, because then, what's the point of making it a standard? All USB connectors are the same size.

What is micro USB

What are extra useless cables.

Something that requires an attachment in order to plug into a computer.

If you're trying to hide something, I don't think you're worried about a cheap cable.

How about you put it back where you got it. Faggots like you are why nobody wants roommates. Don't go through other people's shit dude.

>If you're trying to hide something, I don't think you're worried about a cheap cable.
I think you are.

Oh man, how'd you know?

Why else did usb-c come into existence?
Not solely to combat the usb superposition

Are computers coming with Type C ports yet even? I know phones are starting, but I haven't heard about computers.

My laptop has one.

Yes user.
tweakers.net/pricewatch/465852/gigabyte-ga-b150-hd3p/specificaties/

there are something like 6 different more compact ways usb can be implemented, and so what if it requires an extra cable, it would make it even harder to detect this was a spy cam if they did that