Sup Forums Tech Confessions

if windows phone had a better ecosystem, i would buy one in a heartbeat.

I want a gayming laptop

I can't program much but I brag about how much I love it.
I mean I like it. It's just tedious to do for more than an hour.

I currently own a Windows Phone and love it to pieces, but I'm tempted to switch to Android just because of Pokemon Go.

I bought a 4k monitor. To use with an Intel graphics chip.

Hey, it's all good as long as you use it for programming/work.

I quite enjoy my iPhone SE.
I finally got a computer with a screen above 768p or 800p last week.
I've never had a graphics card above a 960m.

You poor soul.

Is there a winderps phone with both good battery life and top tier screen quality?

It is coming to wp soon

Switched from WP to Android because the launch of W10M went to shit.
If it recovers from this blow, I will buy a nice Lumia phone again.

I'd buy an iPhone if I was able to put an SD card in it and if iOS was open source. I'll admit iOS has the best Apps for entertainment, but no SD card, no removable battery, and iTunes requirement when Android is just plug-in was a turn off for me.

Oh I could dream

>iTunes requirement
what?

Oh I don't need it? Sorry it's been a while since I messed with an iPhone. I always just go straight to Android now when I'm purchasing a phone.

I don't use any SNS because I have no friends.
I don't play games because I hate fun.
I only shitpost all day everyday on Sup Forums.

WP is a perfect platform for me

>phones
fuck off back to >>>/reddit.com/

lies

>if windows phone wasn't windows

This so much.

>be me last year
>moved from WP8 to android because no apps
>be now
>nice powerful 2.7GHz quad core phone
>have apps
>have incredible lag
>mfw

I thought the lagdroid rep was coming from apple shills, but no, it's real.

If Linux had an easier way to universally install programs or at the very least have better support in troubleshooting installation issues then I would use it for more than 5 months at a time without caving back into Windows.

Android need factory reset in every few months because it gets laggy af

Thats one reason ios is better desu

mfw android phones have fucking octocore SoCs that get steamrolled by a fucking dual core A9.

>It is coming to wp Soon™
fixed it for you

I work at Nvidia

I would use linux if AutoCAD, and Photoshop can work without using WINE.

Is there a phone that hosts the OS on removable storage?

i tell myself that i dont game anymore because i dont want to.
The real reason is i have a poopy pc and cant play any modern games

I want to buy a Macbook for wordprocessing on the go, and I want to install Windows10 on it.

/thread.

The Camera App on Windows is amazing, turns a piece of shit 1/4" 8MP camera from the Lumia 640 into something that can almost trade blows with flagships from Apple and Android manufacturers. The Lumia 950 camera is still unbeatable at the moment.

Maps is pretty good, but HERE Maps is already on other platforms.

Please Microsoft, release a 5.5" Surface Phone with x86 capability, that's the only way they can have a hope of winning. They clawed back the tablet market thanks to x86.

I shill AMD because I feel sorry for them

I'm porting RT to my loo-mia

you still need it hes just a retard who has never needed to plug his phone into his pc to transfer files.

Id like to own iPhone even though i hate Apple. I use phone for calling and messaging so it would be okay to have.

Im chronically depressed.I think about killing myself so often that I shrug it off and laugh about it as if it weren't a serious thing.

In reality, despite having a good job, loving family and friends and a fantastic girlfriend, my crippling anxiety has made thinking about suicide a mundane thing.

Anyway
>I get broken printers off free cycle because I've convinced myself I'll one day do something with the stepper motors that is actually useful.