Have a Xiaomeme redmeme phone

>have a Xiaomeme redmeme phone
>for some reason I'm the 'IT' guy in the office because I use the command line in Autocad instead of the clicky buttons
>user do you have a samsung charger?
>give them my portable battery pack thing
>oh user is this for your chinese phone? I need a samsung charger
>tell them it doesn't matter, its all the same
>oh, no user this is a samsung phone
>they walk off round the office asking for a samsung charger

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Samsung-Adaptive-Fast-Charger-Wall/dp/B00OM40K1Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people ask me for a samsung cable
>hand them a microusb cable
>are you SURE this will work user

holy shit this makes me want murder

Maybe you should learn to explain things better?

Say "this is just a battery, it'll charge any phone"

i like how people trick themselves into thinking that they are in a proprietary system when actually they don't

"It's the Universal Serial Bus. It's called Universal because it will fit any compatible phone, including Samsung and many other."

It takes a lot less energy, concentration and cognitive overload to just spell it out than rage over it.

They want a Quickcharge capable, high quality charger, not a Chinese sizzling exploding pile of shit charger that's also slow.

Gearbest, please fuck off with your Xiaomeme shilling.

I hate lending out cables, because they come back shredded, or they don't come back at all.

I have a 4 port charger for my tablet, phone, and powerbank, and as soon as I bring it out to use people ask me to let them plug their stuff into it.

What I really hate though is the fucking iFaggots.
They only carry their iFaggot cable and keep asking me to borrow my microusb cables to charge their bluetooth shit, their powerbanks, or other microusb shit.

Bring your own goddamn cables.
"But I did bring my iphone cable!"

Our IT person did something VERY similar. She was asking for a Samsung charger and one of my coworkers handed her a white micro USB cable. She threw a shitfit because it was white and insisted it was an iPhone cable...

>samsung
>quality

what the heck user i wanted a cable not a vehicle
i'll just go ask someone else...

The correct answer is
"I tell you it's the same, now take it or don't"
End of the story.
Anyway, I tried once to charge my (now dead) redmeme with a Samsung charger with quickcharge but the phone kept blinking from charging to unplugged and it didn't work, anyone knows why? Isn't that Samsung shit just supposed to charge anything and go to 9/12V or whatever when using a compatible device?

Top kek
Samsung makes white cables.

No, Samsung has their own proprietary fast charge.

Or it was a chink charger.

I charge all my Microusb devices with my Note 4 Quick charger. I charge my HP Stream 7 tablet, power banks and all that crap and they don't complain. Maybe Xiaome is just poorly engineered garbage that's just on shill overdrive on social media.

just let the retard part themselves with all their money, there's nothing you can do

Xiaomeme is actually bretty good

I've had a power bank since before the csg shit started and since before the meme became mainstream.

>>oh user is this for your chinese phone? I need a samsung charger
>>user do you have a samsung charger?
If he already knew you had a chinese phone why would he ask you for a samsung charger first? 0/10 fake blogpost apply yourself

Eh. Happens all the time with all sorts of people.

"Hey can I borrow your charger?"
"It won't work because I have a HTC and you have a whateverthefuck"

ughhh.

"Are you sure it'll work?"

> hey user do you have a samsung charger?
> only this chinese one
> okay thanks
> never saw the charger again
Every fucking time I lend my charger to someone here, they would loss or another coworker get from them.

>Maybe Xiaome is just poorly engineered garbage that's just on shill overdrive on social media.

So just like Applel?

I have their 16Ah power bank and it's pretty decent. I fell for the Note 3 Pro meme and got one for my dad, it has terrible flash access speed, I have a shitty Alcatel backup phone with a Snapdragon 210 that installs and opens apps faster than it. Xiaomi made a good phone but ruined it with one fatal flaw.

>not a Chinese sizzling exploding pile of shit charger that's also slow.
That's an apt description of a Samsung phone, user

mmm whatcha saaaayyyy

Meh I have a note 3 pro.... what are you having trouble accessing exactly? Mine seems to be ok.

I had to get my mom's phone repaired just today because she damaged the micro USB port trying to force an iphone cable into it.
Samsung and iphone cables look near identical to a middle aged woman with poor eyesight.

Opening apps is slower, updating apps in the Play Store takes more than twice as long compared to my Alcatel Pop 4. Smooth as fuck for scrolling though so the SoC is definitely fast and the battery life is decent.

that doesn't sound right, I have not noticed any slowness since I bought mine at all.
Not trying to defend it just because it's a Sup Forums approved meme product, you may have another issue at play.

So what is this portable battery pack thing you talk about for your redmeme phone?

People still live in an era where Nokia and Sony Ericsson was a thing. It doesn't help that Samsung main competitor are iPhone who has a proprietary system

>shitting on xiaomi
good goy

You've just never had a phone with fast storage.

Are you sure it wasn't because your coworker called it a "white power cable"?

>No, Samsung has their own proprietary fast charge.

I fucking hate the world.

I've had a Samsung Galaxy S4 and a Galaxy Tab S2.
How fast are you expecting storage to be exactly?

t: Gearbest Sales Representative: Huang Cheng.

amazon.com/Samsung-Adaptive-Fast-Charger-Wall/dp/B00OM40K1Y

Just buy one of these

Just search xiaomeme battery on gay beast.

>Chinese sizzling exploding pile of shit charger that's also slow
Kek

S4 has fucking slow NAND

user, did you make her buy an android phone? If so I blame you.

why do you need that when redmeme already has a long lasting battery user?

Tbh you need to compare the amp output before charging if you want to use different charger

redmeme charger has quickcharge no?

Tab S2 still has faster NAND though 24.6 sequential write

I don't get how this is a problem for people though, you don't notice any slowness with these devices and the bottleneck for app installs is going to be your wifi connection.

This
Just give iPhone to tech illiterate

This

she actually wanted a Samsung because her last phone was a Samsung.

When a $50 phone installs and opens apps faster than a $200 phone, you bet your ass that I'm going to question it.

No, 4000mah is above average, but hardly long lasting, I burn through a legit 15,000mAh powerbank with Samsung cells every other day when I run the phone with GPS and camera on all day.

>BE the IT guy at work
>Receptionist calls me asking for a samsung charger
>You have an Android charger in one of the drawers (she was covering for the receptionist that was on vacation)
>No a Samsung
>Its the same for all non-apple phones just look for it and call me if you need further help
>15 minutes later she calls me saying its the wrong one

Apparently the girl she was trying to help tried to plug it in upside down.

Their embarrassed faces was priceless.

>anyone's who has had samsung wanting samsung ever again

And who convinced her to buy samsung last time?

I have a 100mbps fiber line, and play games spanning gigabytes, I notice slow downs during loading and shit.

>And who convinced her to buy samsung last time?
no one, she bought it because it had a flip cover.
It was a simpler time.

wow, fiber over wifi that's pretty intense bro.

People who buy Samsungs fall for the marketing, I've had several friends who bought Samsungs ranging from Note 1s to S7 Edges, almost 50% of them now own iphones, some moved to Sony a handful still use a recent Samsung phone.

>Tfw both my parents aren't tech illiterate retards and use S7 Edges and my aunt was the one who recommended the Oneplus One to me

Feels good to have family that isn't inbred and needs to use iPhones

But autocad command line is the only sane option.
Uhh where is the chamfer button? Just type it in.

>tfw you work in an office of professionals that know how to bring their own shit and act like adults
Only once in the 3 years I've been working at my current job have I ever been asked for a charger. I handed the guy a micro USB cable and said "try it out, if it works you can use it as long as you need it. Please get it back to me by the end of the day" and went back to working. Sure enough at the end of the day I came back to my desk to find a charger and a note thanking me. So glad I don't work with any of you autistic fuckers.

You can pull 75Mbps with 802.11N 2.4ghz.
Even bottom of the barrel phones will pull 40Mbps

Doesn't take much hardware to pull 100mbps

I'm probably going to buy a multi port charger and glue it to a table at the office so assholes don't steal it, I can already see it now, people all around the table with the charger glued on.

>lend something
>don't expect it to get it back unless you have to state it clearly

Are you sure you're not on the autism spectrum?

They don't, its Qualcomms

I was about to write this but no, Samsung's marketing is too strong. People with a top of the line Samsung always complain about their phone after 2 years cause they all become a shit but somehow they think THEIR phone is the problem and not the company behind this stupid planned obsolescence and shitty products.
"This S5 I bought 2 years ago for 600€ is a shit, just like the S3 became when I bought this once shiny one. Better buy an S7"

Meanwhile I kept my redmi 1s for 2 years til it broke and payed it 120€, it was perfect, hope I'll keep this moto g3 I bought for 130€ for the same time

Why wouldn't I ask for it back? I thought that was just common fucking sense. Why speak at all? Why use forks? Eat your food off the floor like an animal!

Sony is better m9

To Lend

a. To give or allow the use of temporarily on the condition that the same or its equivalent will be returned.
b. To provide (money) temporarily on condition that the amount borrowed be returned, usually with an interest fee.

>returned

People who don't understand the concept of "lending" should just fucking kill themselves.

Autism confirmed or you're simply not a native English speaker and wouldn't understand.

>being a native speaker invalidates the correct usage of the language

You're part of the problem.

>languages don't evolve over time
You're too funny.

When a language actually evolves, the definition also changes.

"Lending" is a word with a pretty clear meaning. Only people with no sense of respect for anybody would not return something when it's LENT to them, not matter how much language has """""evolved"""""

The definition doesn't usually change, mostly just the usage.

The definition still exists and I still consider people who don't return lent items pieces of shit.

Ok. That's how most people feel. What's with the autistic straw man? You're telling me that I shouldn't take time to properly communicate with my coworkers? Just fuck off.

>straw man

You call people autistic for expecting items to be returned after being lent. You're the autistic one.

agreed

they're among the only big manufacturers who give a crap about rom makers

Everything produced in China has horrible quality.
Buy American.

in normies mind:

iPhones >>>>> Samsungs >> other 'brands' like lg or sony >>> xiaomi and other chinese garbage

>what is good communication
>why does my company make me attend a conference on it once a year
Good communication skills are important to have in the workplace and in everyday life. If it wasn't then nobody would use cell phones, email, or even written languages. We'd all live under rocks. Prove me wrong.

Samsungs of old were pretty damn decent.
I still think of switching back to my I900 Soul every other day.

My friend was complaining about his GS3's shitty battery life, so instead of getting a new battery, he bought a new phone.

>Prove me wrong.

You're comparing

>do not commit that code yet, I'm still making changes that might break it, etc, etc

to

>HEY BRO U HAVE A CHARGER WHICH COST YOU MONEY THAT CAN YOU ""LEND"" ME SO THAT I NEVER RETURN IT BACK TO ITS OWNER? LOL XD

Cad technicians are 90% retarded though. Literally no ability to think. Im an engineer and I can cad better than most - because I use the command line

What Pokémon Go team are you?

Nah pham
I use my phone to take notes and photos for my job, I'm a design engineer. I'm on site half the week logging defects etc. From retarded construction workers.

>Lending is the same as taking and keeping for good

Are you perhaps retarded?
Do you steal books from the library ? (That's a rhetorical question, as you're likely too retarded to have ever contemplated entering a library)