Anyone else see this when they go to a trustworthy website...

Anyone else see this when they go to a trustworthy website? Went to check twitter via googling it and I got this when I went to the first link, went to the second link just fine.

You have malware mate.

dd is your only way out.

Looks like you need to call that number to prevent further damage.

I ain't a fool, I'm just wondering how they managed to put this shit on twitter.com.

It's fake. Obviously.

Just need to pray it didn't install something on your shit for real.

It's not twitter, it's you mate.

Did you type the URL or just google it?

Scan by Malwarebytes, OP, you clearly got some shit on your PC.

call pajeet and let him remote into your PC and fix your issues for only 200USD

If you googled it what may have occurred is that the link you clicked was not twitter but a link that was in the top and looked exactly like twitter,it happened with youtube a while ago.

You are missing one half.

he said he thought it maybe malware then, he said he used Windows...

Someone might be sniffing your ass. I would do a nmap on your local network too see if someone else pops up.

>trustworthy websites
>www.getmesupport-assistanceforcomputer.com
kys

>what is a redirect

Could be XSS or active malware on OP's machine.

ITT: People actually recommending antivirus and antimalware solutions when it's just a web page you're directed to when these scammers pinpoint a site and buy a domain that's similar to the original site, but usually with a single character changed or removed, i.e. Twiter and YouTub
Buncha faggots.

And by the way, all they would do is RD in, then run Malwarebytes. It's an absolute scam, and it doesn't install shit to your hard drive.

Does it say twitter.com in the URL?

>NoScript
>not using uMatrix

>ABP
>not using uBlock Origin

What fucking year is this?

>YouTub isn't full of videos about bathtubs, people using bathtubs, or people slipping in bathtubs
How can they keep getting away with this?