Okay Sup Forums what do you think

okay Sup Forums what do you think

I cracked my nigger neighbors WPA2 network and have been using their wifi for a couple of months, however my devices stopped connecting so i ran a scan on kali and it showed that it was technically broadcasting but the BSSID just showed as (not associated) even though all of their devices seem to be connected fine, i dont know the exact situation there.

I figure a regular hard reset of the router would resolve this, but can i do it remotely without them knowing what im doing? can i run some kind of command to make the AP wig out and reset itself?

How about you get your own wifi you fucking asshole.

Just buy your own internet and you won't have to deal with shit like this.

Stealing internet when WEP was common was easy nowadays is too much trouble it's not worth it.

>knock on his door
>offer him some food
>ask him for wifi

done

A NIGGER?

Hope you're in the US and he notices and you get a fine. Looking at how poor you are you're probably gonna have to eat your own shit if you get fined for even stealing wifi.

>calls neighbor nigger
>steals internet like nigger
nigger

can you guys just help me here

Yes

kek

Prob mac filter, ain't no way to connect unless you change your mac to one of his (not sure if possible and if, how) or change the router config directly. Means he probably noticed you tho, so care

Act like a faggot, get treated like a faggot

this

nope.

why the fuck would we?

Anyways, like others say, get your own internet jamal

I'm positive he's not onto me. He's literally a dindu who only uses his internet for NBA2k and has been using the default settings on his router since it came out of the box. he doesnt even have a computer. is this seriously not worth answering to you guys?

see
you already got your answer

Faggot. Go jack off with a bad dragon dildo up your ass.

leave it jamal

your torrenting loaded down his connection so he brought over someone to take a look and he found your illegal connections. so the guy added a only-allow-these-macs filter and cut you off.

Is Sup Forums filled with children? Grow up.

Use MDK3 to DDoS the router and overload it. It'll either reboot or lock-up completely and he'll need to power it on and off again.

>
>Is Sup Forums filled with children
Yes

>Not suggesting a badminton racket

reset the router in the middle of the night when none of his devices are using it. Problem solved. Why are you overcomplicating this?

>Calls his neighbor a nigger
>Precedes to steal his wifi and act like he's better then they are.
Sup Forumstards are just the fucking worst.

fucking plebs these days

>talking shit about the "nigger dindu" who can afford to pay for his own shit instead of having to steal it

Jesus Christ the dissonance is phenomenal.

a dindu is a dindu.
you guys haven't been culturally enriched yet though, as far as I can tell.

you will see.

check out vulnerabilities for given router, for example TP-Link admin pass is easy to find out for almost all older models - and I don't think the nigger uses a newer firmware/type either.

so just use the admin panel to restart/add your MAC/do something.

I heavily doubt he figured out MAC whitelisting.

Fuck off neet. At least that nig has a fucking job and doesn't have to steal internet. If you can't fix it yourself you're a retard, get out.

>Sup Forums loses their shit over someone stealing electromagnetic waves
>doesn't care about theft of certain combinations of 1s and 0s

Its more about OP calling the dude a nigger and trying to justify it by saying so