Why does Microsoft want me to hate a beloved character from my childhood now?

Why does Microsoft want me to hate a beloved character from my childhood now?

>beloved
she was just a plot device in a shitty and creatively bankrupt FPS with decent multiplayer

>creatively bankrupt FPS
It had a pretty good universe which could have been milked for more shekels even if the main series stopped with 3.
>ODST squad-based game
>ODST Company-of-Heroes style
>Halo Wars
>ONI RPG game
But no, 343 managed to somehow screw it all up by turning Spartans into anime characters, which was strange because Bungie were a bunch of turboweebs themselves but managed to keep weebshit out of halo.

This.

>Turboweebs
kek

>cortana
>halo 3
>orgasm moaning in the gravemind ship

she is the fucking worse.
over sexualized trash

>screw it all up by turning Spartans into anime characters
What do you mean? I have yet to play halo 4, 3 was truly majestic and I have a hard time believing a new company could top it.

i've yet to encounter cortana since i've upgraded. what the hell are you spergs on about?

>I have a hard time believing a new company could top it.
The problem isn't that 343 failed to top it, the problem was 343 failed to hold it steady. The series was ruined because 343 had to "reimagine" the Spartans according to their vision. Bungie-Spartans made superhuman feats (per the novels) with it being flashy a secondary attribute. 343-spartans are flair-first, practicality second. Think of how attacks are done in most animes. 343 also took out what made spartans special: they were so few in numbers but they were the best of the best. In Halo 4 you get a literal ARMY of """"spartans"""" who were just regular guys given the best stuff. They took the idea of the ODST but supplanted grit and elite training with tech (also they seem to be phasing out the ODST)

tl;dr 343i wanted to take what Bungie made and supplant their vision over the original while riding on the goodwill Bungie made over the past decade.

>childhood
>Halo
Underage b&.

>be 14 when Halo came out
>still consider this childhood

>coddled mommy's boy
>not drinking and getting in fights at 14

sorry not a slav
>not getting into a fight with other fat fucks because they were screenlooking

This. God I'm old. When I was 12 I had commander keen and the dog from duck hunt.

>character from my childhood
fucking underage

>LTSB N
Dunno what you're on about, never had Cortana in my Windows.

halo ce came out 15 years ago, man. even if OP played it when he was 6, he'd be an adult now

He wouldn't know because to appreciate halo you'd need friends
>tfw you will never experience local multiplayer again
NEVER VER

Halo is a 15 year old franchise.

So you will stop asking for halo on the PC.

>tfw you will never experience local multiplayer again
holy fuck that's sad
the closest these millenials will get to that is the odd family visit forced upon them, and pokemon go

>being a nigger

>what is Halo Online

They want you to stop masturbating to her, you sicko.