Do you instantly lose all respect for someone the moment you see they have an Android device?

Do you instantly lose all respect for someone the moment you see they have an Android device?

No, I just wonder why they'd get an inferior device.

xDDDDDDD fanni memes 360balzeit

I don't look down on the poor. They likely didn't have the opportunities we did.

X-Post from /r/androidcirclejerk

If they have anything other than a Sexus, Yes!
Prase duARTe!!!??1!!!!!!!!1!11!!!1!1!1!1!

IYoung gay love is in full blossom, much like both of your assholes will be after I am done wit them

The fuck are you on about?

Memeing aside, do you guys actually know people (in real life) who cares about what other phone people are using? Just curious.

I unironically find guys less attractive if they're using an Android phone.

Thank god i'm not a faggot

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Android, is in fact, Adware/Android, or as I've recently taken to calling it, Android plus Adware. Android is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning adware system made useful by the Android corelibs and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by Google.

Many computer users run a modified version of the Adware system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of Adware which is widely used today is often called Android, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the adware system, developed by Google.

There really is a Android, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the adware they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other ads that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically adware with Linux added, or Adware/Android plus Linux. All the so called Android systems are really just Adware/Android.

>thinking that a owning a sub $1000 device is impressive or makes you rich

Mcjob detected

Nobody cares that you're a girl you slut.

So.
Fucking.
Mad.

Oh look a poorfag is angry because someone said bad stuff ablut the toy he had to get a loan for

Fucking weirdo

You ok?

>have 1+1
>people ask me 'is that a samsung/galaxy?'

No but I lose respect for someone who has an iPhone

Quality bait

Same.

Yes, instantly.

>plug in s7 via usb
>quick charge in an hour or so
>2 days before its flat again
>can drag and drop music and picture files like a usb drive

how's that walled garden going applecucks?

>poorfag damage control
Whatever helps you sleep at night, bud

No. Most people don't give a shit.

>2 days of battery life

My iPhone would last that long if I never received texts or calls either, user. I'm sorry you're so lonely.

Same thing happens with my 6p.

Mine lasts a week if I don't use it
It lasts 2-3 days using normally, unless Pokemon Go
Sorry you have to conserve battery life to even get through one day, icuck

How are you in joking not watching webms you iCuck?

Inb4 poorfag, I have Galaxy s7 edge. I was tired of the chinese quality going down every year. The Koreans make a good product.

>Shilling this hard
>Pokemon

>Samsung
kek. Also, iOS can play WebMs if you're not an idiot

Not by default, and that's all iCucks use.

>iOS can play WebMs
I knwo that you have to install vlc but let's say thaf you are on /gif/ and clicked on a webm, will it launch vlc and play the webm like that or play it in the browser?

>shilling
the only comeback when everything I said was right

oh well, enjoy not even having a file manager on your phone senpai

>caring about the smartphone other people use

>not using a based Nexus device.
>2016

this

No because I am not a shill for companies.

I personally like the interface and Google ecosystem, but other people might not, and that's cool with me.

>Needing a file manager on your phone
>Not storing everything in the cloud
Thanks for the advice, 1998. I'll take it heart.
It would launch VLC, it's not a great solution honestly. But poor WebM support isn't really a deal breaker for me. I'd rather that than have a phone that is built on top of adware. I don't use Google products for a reason.

>not having a personal cloud

Almost 2017 and everyone not using nexus with pure pristine marshmallow.

I'm not autistic

My man

I feel bad for them for being poor and/or austistic, but they seem content trying to download the latest my little pony icon pack, and place their widgets just right, then starting all over with a new ROM every 4th day, so good for them I guess.... its good to have a hobby.

Just seems really, really pointless to me.

Happy summer everyone!

Kek

U 2 user :)

I instantly lose all respect for someone who instantly loses all respect for someone the moment they see you have an Android device

I don't judge a person's personality by the technology they use, I judge them by the way the behave.

Kek

My battery lasts 3 days on average.
2 if i text/watch videos/browse Sup Forums more than i should

Only faggots use smart phones. I loose respect for all you losers carrying around the megacorps next $700 fad.

I just like android more, but IOS is decent. It's all what you like famlaman