So fucking pissed off

So fucking pissed off.

I started watching this show because Sup Forums recommended it. Early into the first episode and I am so excited. The character is exactly like me and most of Sup Forums. I'm a loner, have social anxiety, hate this corrupt and disgusting society that shuns me because I'm much more intelligent than others, and know my way around a computer. However, a while into the first episode and the dude has sex with almost no effort. Wow, really fucking realistic, Hollywood. This hurt me so much. Since when do people like us get lucky like that? It's completely fucking false and I bet some fucking fat cats were laughing their asses off about how this would never happen to this fucking loser in real life. This just made my loneliness worse, whereas I thought I had finally found a character on screen I could connect with.

Fuck this stupid fucking show. I am not going to watch one more episode. A big fuck you to Sam Esmail for making me more miserable than I already am.

Other urls found in this thread:

whoismrrobot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>muh no sex

It's because he's handsome and you are not, like myself. I learned that cute/handsome guys have it much incredibly easier when it comes to social interactions with the opposite sex.
If life was a video game and you were playing it at medium difficulty, an aestethically pleasant person would be playing the fucking tutorial

>muh sex

Fuck off normie

You should watch it until the kernel panic episode. That's my favorite episode so far.

You're on Sup Forums. We get lots of shecks here, mostly because >she.

This show went to shit real fast

agreed he shoulda hacked a pedo every episode xD

He's good looking, has a stable job that he is very good at and plenty of access to drugs. Of course he's going to get access to easy pussy.

I agree that aside from some pretty strong social anxiety and an avoidant personality he isn't really a robot, because robots don't have good career jobs, their own place, friends (female or otherwise) and access to sex. Also robots dont seek to change their situation, whereas Elliot is actively seeing a therapist for his problems and [spoiler]causes a financial revolution by causing untold damage to the biggest corporation in the world [/spoiler].

no spoilers on g brah
go to tv you want to talk about tv this is g you aint tali\\\king about any technology here just shit
sent from my banged up thinkpad

Mr Robot discussion is allowed on Sup Forums

>because Sup Forums recommended it

Why the fuck do autistic r9k tier retards think "robot" has anything to do with their concept of robot? It's the name of a computer store, not a reference to virgin neets.

No one thinks that

Literally only started watching this show because episode titles ended in filetypes.

That kind of gimmick meme shit appeals to me

Holy shit. My mom came into my room to bring me a plate of chicken nuggets and I literally screamed at her and hit the plate of chicken nuggets out of her hand. She started yelling and swearing at me and I slammed the door on her. I'm so distressed right now I don't know what to do. I didn't mean to do that to my mom but I'm literally in shock from the sex scene in the first episode of Mr. Robot. I feel like I'm going to explode. Why the fucking fuck did that happen? This can't be happening. I'm having a fucking breakdown. I don't want to believe the main character is so morally corrupt. I want a future to believe in. I want Elliot to be a permavirgin. I cannot fucking deal with this right now. It wasn't supposed to be like this, I thought he was a loser with social anxiety???? This is so fucked.

>because Sup Forums recommended it
>I'm much more intelligent than others
Ok.

nice copypasta, Fred

blogging normalfags belong on

This is some good pasta so I'll allow it

>He's good looking

That's pretty much all that matters. Take the most awkward sperg on Sup Forums and put him in Rami Malek's body and he'll get laid easy.

even here the virgins are crying.

she was a qt junkie that ended up dying anyway, who cares

If you like that then you'd love what they did with the season 2 trailer

>pause it at the right time and you see a phone number
>call it to get a message tells you to go to a website, but it breaks up after www.
>series of beeps followed by quote from Francis Bacon
>translate the beeps to a Bacon cipher and it tells you to go to a website- fsoc.sh
>goes to an eyeball looking at numbers and letters (see gif)
>it makes a hex code and translate that in to ASCII and it says "look up"
>The cursor at the bottom of the screen blinks in Morse Code if you leave it, spelling out LEAVE ME HERE.
>enter that into the box and it takes you to a new website whoismrrobot.com/