Dear normies, stop fucking buying the galaxy note

dear normies, stop fucking buying the galaxy note.

drawfags can't get a phone with a paired pen at a reasonable price because you autists keep buying it and letting samsung inflate the fucking price because of your tech autism.

you faggots dont even use the pen. just get a regular big phone or a fucking 6 plus.

B-but I like to take notes like a pro.

>nobody buys a note
>Other manufacturers see nobody wants a phone with a paired pen
>No phones for drawfags

They'll just stop selling the phone and you'll have even fewer choices.

>have fewer choices
>wont have to spend 1000$ on a shitty glass botnet phone

dont know which of these is worse really

>drawfags
>phone

You are a retard with no idea how economics works. If the note wasn't popular then it either wouldn't exist or it would be an extremely niche product which would cost more than a B2 bomber

so who should we be mad at then user

Dear OP,

You have no god damn idea what you're on about. Shut the fuck up and stop being poor.

ok samsung

Yourself for not working hard enough to afford the things you want

Yourself because you won't buy an used pre-note 7

>850

Holy penis it's real

>galaxy

into the trash it goes

why does samsung insist on ruining android with their bloatware, shit skins and fucking my magazine BS

what if your company increases the price by 50$ each year after this one
should i just work harder and harder

stock android a shit

Any drawfag that actually draws on an android phone deserves the inflation.

Fucking retard.
There are Wacom enabled full windows tablet devices for under $300 USD

would a Note be good for taking notes in college?

Nigga, are you serious right now?

people bring tablets to class so why not use this. better than being an autist to brings a thinkpad.

I'm going to keep buying Note phones to spite you

are they small enough to carry in my pocket and make calls with

for manlets no, for real men yes.

well that's out of the picture then

you can barely write a longer word on a phone screen

how about if you type like an adult in small fonts and not like a preschooler finger painting?

but i want this so i CAN draw. Im bad at drawing but i still want it

the pen provides further functionality.
also it gets recoginzed as a pen. draw a circle around a certain object on the screen: tadaaa. ss saved.
show me what your autistic bb priv can do.

enjoy your autism and retardation

capitalism bro

Yes. That's called human progress.

Why the fuck would you buy a phone every year? Just invest in a good phone once and use it until it's obsolete. By then, you should have enough money to replace it.

That's what you get for being a draw fag. You probably make no money to afford it. Pick better career decisions.

The note series is the best Samsung could offer. I don't care about the meme pen, but it is way better than so called "Samsung's cream of the crop" S series.

but the note 4 is the best phone I've ever had and I never knew I wanted a quality stylus until I had one

OP is poor.

It's also way better than anything any other Android OEM can come up with.

i dont. the phone 3 years from now would be 150$ more expensive
its the exact same phone as the s7 edge

>Shit posting from my Moto G falcon running cm13
>I'm happy with this shit

feelsgoodman.jpeg

>using your phone to create art
>drawing in public at your local starbucks
I hope you find a better hobby OP

I had the note 4 and the stylus was meh, I tried to take notes on it in college and it took me a few minutes to figure out that navigating through note apps wasn't well formatted for a phone(duh). Also writing on such a small screen wasn't enjoyable, it was fun for making shit post memes to share with my friends and taking screen shots tho.

but forcing each push of a new phone makes the older generation cheaper.

I'm a drawfag myself and I'm thinking about getting a note 4 or 5 now that 7 is coming out.

I just don't know for which one to go for. Besides, you know that you won't be making real art on it. At best it's for figure drawings or sketches because you'll never have the same amount of detail you get on your regular tablet.

got a note 4 on sale for $350 last year, regular price right now is $400
it's fantastic, and it's the last generation samsung phone that actually has a removable battery

Poorfag, just wait until the phone drops like $200 like most android phones the next year. Or just buy a goddamn older Note, Note 4 is bretty gud
You're not entitled to high end tech

Pander to furfags and you'll make enough patreon bux in a month to buy your worst Korean pizza summoning device. Or wait for the next year models to buy the current one used for cheap.

You can pick up a 8 inch windows tablet wacom enabled for like $150

I'm pretty sure most note owners would be perfectly fine with a Xiaomi mi max instead of a note 7, but nigs gotta drop $800 on a phone every year

I feel like buying on to jump in on the band wagon

>Xiomai anything
Kill yourself

>note 7 will have curved screen

$850

where were you when Samsung jumped the shark?

samsung tax

Im an artist but I'm also not a poor schmuck so I get a note. Learn to afford shit pleb.

note is the ultimate manchild device

worse than iphone at this point

>no removable battery
>expandable storage only up to 128GB

Two reasons not to buy this phone anyways.

>i like google samsung and my carrier giving me 3 undeletable versions of the same 30 apps

>drawfag
>drawing with a tiny toothpick
nice b8 m8

enjoy your overpriced samsmug POS phone loaded down with useless bloatware and ugly AF skin and useless features

>no six gig ram
>no larger battery size
>no removable battery

Blunder of the century. What the fuck samsung?

What's that tablet you're talking about?

>Yes. That's called human progress.
That's fucked up man

It can take up to 2TB SD cards, dumbass. The fucking promo offer is a 256gb card for free.

Oh that's great then
Except, you know, the non-removable 3500mAh battery and the 4GB RAM

Just planned obsolescence my shit up

Get a Cintiq loser

>tfw my job at vodafone starts when the note 7 comes out
>tfw one of the perks of working for them is a free personal phone of my choice
feels good

>boohoooooo I am poor, pls Sup Forums stop buy phone cuz im poor

>cm

Is there any good tablet for note taking that isn't $1000?

>drawfag
>galaxy note
Embarrassing desu shill.

I installed a AOSP Marshmallow rom on my S5. I don't have to deal with all of the Samsung bloat anymore, and it is faster.

The note 7 is literally $1150 in New Zealand.

Stop complaining faggot.

bump

A U C K L A N D
U
C
K
L
A
N
D

Note 2014
Still good

Nice meme, but all those doesn't have the same battery life, pressure level or screen calibration.

There were times where I forgot my Surface Pro™ and I used my Note 4. It's actually not bad for it. You'd just have to scroll a bit more.

Sad but true. $1600 NZ dollarydoos.

yeah it sucks, at least with this job i get it for free.
fuck our import taxes on technology

Other guy doesn't have a fucking clue. The note is GOAT for taking notes. Be sure to zoom in before writing so you cn write a fuckyon on a single page. S-note can also export the file as pdf (or psd) and you can print it wirelessly as well. All the colors you need in an instant. Preset configurations are also available (pen size, color, type). Recommended desu.

Literally kill yourself tier.

>implying S7 isn't the best flagship

apply yourself

Ladies and Gentlemen, your current note 7 color power rankings

1. Black
2. Blue
100. Silver
10000. Gold

Also the company I work for (VOIP Tech) is picking up the cost, all I had to do was pay the initial tax. Hopefully they get here early cause goddamn I'm starting to notice the age on my note 3.

Wow, and I just got the Redmi Note 3 Pro for $240NZD shipped. Has great build quality, great SoC, better battery life than any Samsung phone, micro SD card slot, has official CM13 support.

Don't see why someone would shell out nearly 7 times that amount for just a phone.

Screen isn't color accurate and isn't wide gamut
Doesn't have the stylus
Doesn't have UFS storage
Isn't waterproof
Camera not on the same level
Etc

The note 4 is fine. You can't even fucking root the note 5 reliably, why the fuck would one get a note 7 with very modest upgrades (literally just the soc).

Well meme'd

Does anyone actually use the Stylus on the Note series?
My flatmate bought the Note 4 and he never seems to use it.

>all that placebo
just as bad as apple fags

>does my anecdotal glimpse prove that I'm right?

I use it often. All the note 4 users i know have used the stylus. It's a godsend once you see how useful it can be.

?

>implying I'm wrong
go ahead and find a stable root. Doesn't exist. Also the only other change on the note 7 is the slightly larger battery. What's your point exactly?

Why do the chinks call it a Note phone if it doesn't even have a fucking stylus?

agreed