Should I buy it?

Should I buy it?

If its a snapdragon no
If its an exynos yes

No, you should invest that money in Apple stock instead. The new Iphone is coming out soon.

if you hate money then yes

>still no exploit route to root this phone

fuck

rooting is a meme
what do you do after you root it?

Buy a Xiaomeme phone instead. No need 6gig RAM and octocore on a fucking """""""smartphone""""""

Take it from an edge owner.

Get the non edge.

It's a fucking meme.
You constantly touch the side of the screen and do Shit you weren't intending.
And it's difficult to find a decent Case for it.

See pic related.

Install adaway

I delete bloat apps from the /system/app folder.

shoo shoo stinky chinky

It's a shame it's all lies

Installing various apps that require root, become the owner in control over the phone.

Android is only good for own customization, if you take it away, it's way inferior to iOS, even Windows mobile.

Nope, all true.

>inb4 you refute the points by being a sour grape

>implying all phones aren't Chinese except brand

I'd agree with this list other than the encryption backdoors.

A backdoor is very different than a zero day exploit. Governments and some security firms purchase these. The FBI made a deal with a security firm for them to use the exploit.

The iPhone currently has the best encryption for mobile phones due to the "secure enclave" or whatever the fuck apple is calling it these days

I'm okay with chinks assembling my phone but not designing them. Chinks have a long reputable history of making cheap shit that fucking breaks in a few days or weeks.

Yeah but recently, they improve this. ZTE and especially Xiaomi put a lot of efforts.

Why put 1000$ in a phone when 200$ is enough? Paying 800$ for """design"""?

>The iPhone currently has the best encryption for mobile phones due to the "secure enclave" or whatever the fuck apple is calling it these days
That's what they want you to think. iPhones currently have the worst security ever because you can't see the source code and completely rule out software backdoors and knowing apple their iPhones may also have hardware backdoors as well.

With Android, you can look at the source code and confirm for yourself that no backdoors exist.

Look this isn't some tinfoil hat conspiracy, Apple has been known to harbor backdoors on their iPhones and there's too much money to make to remove them.

don't root if you can't answer this question yourself.

OP Here

I'm Samsung Galaxy S6 owner.

Fuck this shit. S6 has shit battery life and I need mah microsd slot

lose some weight, sausage fingers

Yep!

Recently I bought two. I bought the version with Exynos.

They should be coming next week.

Why everybody is recommending Exynos version? I live in europoor so it doesn't matter.

But Apple does not pay dividends.

If you'll buy a new phone after samsung cuts support for it (won't get android o, but high chance of N update) go for it, if you want a durable phone which will work on android R get nexus 6p (of course with custom roms)
5.1 inch is really shit, considering my s4 MINI is 4.7
I don't know user, your choice

I got a galaxy S6 and I absolutely love it, fantastic screen, fantastic camera, very fast.

The S7 is very similar, so I would say yes, it's a great phone.