So let's speculate Sup Forums

So let's speculate Sup Forums

Throughout modern history, most authors and thinkers have considered a future where men is ruled by machines a dystopian one, but would this be really the case? Men has always been ruled by men and, though human society did progress considerably, it's quite clear we'll reach a limit in how optimal men's administration of society and resources can be, if we already hadn't.

A machine, however, it's a much more efficient tool than human mind at making optimal decisions; plus, it won't be biased by the multitude of external factors human minds will always take into consideration when making choices. Moreover, a machine will never act in its own benefit, unless you consider the possibility of a sentient computer, which is very unlikely.

If human society could completely automate its own administration, the entire notion of ‘politics’ would likely become obsolete. Consider how much time would be invested in other fields and how society could improve from this.

But then why do we still fear a future where we are ruled by machines?

i am fine being ruled by machines as long as they aren't fucking linux based

it would probably be a freetards wet dream however

Then life would become boring as fuck

Social Media, by tapping into our primal ape, will destroy us all.

Mark my words.

i am fine with that as long as mulheres que usam linux develop the machines

I hope that humanity will exist as a network of minds, with our motionless bodies in pods that encapsulate the entire surface of the earth. By that time we would have harnessed the energy of the Earth's core, and all maintenance would be performed by machines.

Our only goal would be to discover everything there is to the universe, to help us traverse it in search for just one more sentient being. I believe we will eventually discovered species living in the multidimensional realms.

By that time i'm guessing there will finally be a good os.

"Do you feel in charge?"

I, for one, would welcome our robot overlords.

The human is too fundamentally flawed to succesfully conquer this galaxy, which is in my mind the next big goal for mankind, after conquering the planet.
Now. even if we were able to cooperate and send a colony to the moon or mars or whatever, after a huge technology boom those planets will start to have seperatist groups that eventually will cut the ties with other planets just to become independent.
This will cause mass chaos, and in this case, nukes aren't a no go as weapon. since you don't fuck up your planet. you fuck up somebody elses.

However, if we would create a race of superior robots (granted, working as a hivemind, which might not be the case), they would more efficiently use our resources (e.g. not against eachother, no consumerism, no "monopolies") and conquer outer space in no time.
If you would say "Communication between planets isn't feasible", well, that forms no problem. For the mind over on the other planet would behave exactly the same, since it's exactly the same mind.

This however, requires the purging of mankind, and I would willingly sacrifice myself.

This is the gist of an idea I've had for quite a while Sup Forums, am I going Terry Davis?

>""""Important"""" forced update released
>Entire country grinds to a halt
Sounds great wincuck

>tfw all the conservatives vote for the propietary candidate

I feel like it would be good have AI advisors but humans ultimately making decisions, and I definitely wouldn't replace our legal system with non-human judges and lawyers because there would be really bad technicalities in law that a human judge can overlook that a computer could not. One example is that city halls in New York require hitching posts for horses. Although computers would help to efficiently fix up these weird technicalities as well, but not without human oversight

First, you need to tell me what our society would look like if we were governed by:
1. Windows-based AI
2. Linux-based AI
3. OS X -based AI.

>Wangblows AI
>everytime an update happens everything stops working.
>Gahnoo plus Loonix AI
>everything looks fine and dandy but then it types a command wrong and everything is fucked.
>OEH ESS EX AI
>everyone is gay and looks ugly

>Windows
Nothing would ever get done because it would constantly be updating

>Linux
Would force everyone to sell their products for free, work for free, and release all trade secrets for free as well

>os x
Would look really nice and do a good job but we'd be in a lot of debt from having to buy new hardware for the AI every year and it would cost half the national budget to replace

I think machines especially one big one one as overseer are pie in the sky or at least a fool's errand. Human's don't really require governments especially what we have today. Any sense of altruism or benevolence is unfounded.

>Linux AI government:
>Every morning at 6am: "GET TO WORK COMRADES! FREEDOM ISN'T BUILDING ITSELF!"
>Driving to work on the nearest gulag
>Roads are in horrible condition, a fat fedora neckbeard is trying to patch them up
>A rumor tells that your government leaked all of the country's national secrets to enemies, or actually they were able to access them from the very beginning
>Fuck, you see your country's ICBM's launching to the sky because there was a bug in your government
>Half of the nation shuts down too and bootloops

If you are physically member of group X but you consider future dominated by members of group X to be less than optimal, you are corrupted by malware. In your case, the malware is some sort of system-fetishism; attraction to value systems inherently inhuman and therefore unnatural.

I ain't hating - I see you as a victim of an infection that you can defeat given time and experience.

To me it looks like you've bought the (liberal; marxist) intense hatred towards modifying the human genome and eugenics in general - but you've done this without thinking, and when you started thinking you didn't question your existing values. So in your mind genetically modified humans with an IQ of 230 are as bad as or worse than completely inhuman machines.

someone has to program the machine therefore
the machine is inherently flawed

additionally if we were capable of creating a machine that optimally administrated for humans, why wouldn't we just build more of them and have them do all thinking?

what would we do? nothing, we would become hedonists (even more than we already are)

>le arbitrary humans are flawed therefor everything they create is flawed meme
Machines can most definitely become masters of their domain given a big enough dataset to analyze.

>Linux
>Would force everyone to sell their products for free, work for free, and release all trade secrets for free as well

You mean we'll stop being slaves ?

Men don't rule men, money governs everyone of us.

What will be the point of living if machines literally do everything for us?
This.

lel
Imagine a systemd-based government.

>Something Happened
>Entire populations disappear
Thanks wincuck

What will happen when the singularity ultimately acknowledges that whites are inferior?

>which is very unlikely
Well if it makes you feel safe from the inherently 3V1L R0B0Tz, I guess it's okay to believe.