Who's jewing who?

who's jewing who?

sapphire or newegg?

Other urls found in this thread:

insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312582-amd-polaris-ids-on-1012-sierra/page-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm gonna get the founders edition anyways. the ports on Nitro dont work out well for hackintosh

**FE rx480, not the 470

What the fuck are you even talking about?

Both of them are jewing you.
So is PowerColor.

native support of the founders edition rx480 for hackintosh (running os x on pc), unlike the nitro which has unsuported ports.

seems like powercolor is being less of a jew.

Sapphire seems to be banking on their name this round. The Nitro isn't a good value on either of their cards.

>founders edition rx480

macos has native support for polaris? they don't even have polaris gpu's in any macs yet?

if this is the case then i guess polaris is coming to a genuine mac near you soon

An accurate assessment.

Is this with the latest update? Last I heard support was still incomplete and had hacked in support from P11 which is what's really supported.

in Sierra, it recognizes the FE rx480, no acceleration yet though.

but will wait ainyways until sierra comes out before buying gpu. Not in a hurry.

New MBP will probably have mobile Polaris since P11 support is what's in the new Sierra updates. P10 not so much but that's probably because they've abandoned the Mac Pro.

it doesnt seem to have full qe/ci yet. there are many threads on insanelymac on it

insanelymac.com/forum/topic/312582-amd-polaris-ids-on-1012-sierra/page-2

>using a shit os that doesn't even run on real hardware
what's next, running gnu hurd unironically? kys hipster

i can see the mac pros getting an update with the new polaris wx cards.

maybe a 480 getting tossed in the new imacs as well.

interesting to see them adding in polaris support so soon.

wait
they still havent changed the jew star on the powercolor
what

but thats the original satanic star pham. the pentagram was invented by holywood

>shitting on iBook/8-Bit Guy

you sure desu senpai baka?

pretty much
>saturn/satan worship is hexagram

You think if they end up adding support it'll be better than Nvidia's webdrivers that are supposed to come out this month for Pascal or is it basically the same? I'd like to get more power than a 480.

The Jewish Kabbalah is the OG Satanism.

>I'd like to get more power than a 480.
which one?? 1060, 1070.. because I doubt the 1060 is that much better than a 480 on OSX

>founders edition rx480

Are you like those normies that call iphone to each and every smartphone?

yes