Is asus a meme?

no, asus (ASUSTek) is a taiwanese computer technology and device corporation

R O G
O
G

Gaymer stuff is all memes.
Their phones and non rog stuff is decent

Everything is a meme.

I guess you could say that. Pretty much everything ROG or "gaming" related is a meme.

This.
Asus professional and business series monitors are fantastic. Their gaymen motherboards, laptops, video cards; all shit.

When everything is a meme, nothing will be.

SNSV

wtf I hate Asus now

butthurt PRC commie detected

snsv is better. If you want caps use ANUS.

Asus is one of the biggest manufacturers of computer components in the world.
Second only to Foxconn I believe.

It's far from a meme.

eh.... Their gaming stuff is shit, no question. Their other stuff isnt that great anymore either though. Phones are complete shit(though i respect them taking a gamble on the zenphone 2. Id be a lot better if they hadnt locked them down tho) and their consumer laptops are getting worse every year, nearing the same quality of Acer.

Their monitors are usually pretty good values though.

Side Q:
Does Sup Forums say A-SIS or A-Seuse?

asus says ayy-suse

Asoose.

Arses as in /ɑːs's/

They went downhill in the last 2 years. Their hardware is like Asrock with shitty quality control.
The monitors and laptops are now on par with Acer.

asrock is a meme

no. graphic cards are the meme.

I've been buying asus for a while and I've been satisfied with all of it. I've owned an eeepc and recommended them to two others, we all loved our eeepc's
I have two matching asus monitors and they're great. pixel perfect
I bought an asus video card and its been holding great (though i dont do any oc'ing)
My latest asus computer, a zenbook ux501, has also been a good computer, I would say great but the display doesn't quite get bright enough for how glossy it is.

I've always liked asus

t. chan zhong

thanks brother
T chan zhong to you too

suse as in suse linux? "sue-see"
"ayy-sue-see?"

When you take the whole brand apart at the very core, you'll get a passionate team producing an excellent product which is the motherboard.

You can credit them in their consistency of delivering a nervous soul within a system where you just know there's a slice of the best for the sake of it.

Inspiring Innovation. Persistent Perfection.

in search of incredible opens it up

All notebooks are falling in quality as the prices do. I'd say HP is the worst by far... their bios is balls!

>Shit