Sup Forums, tell me why I shouldn't ditch my Xiaomi and buy the iPhone SE

Sup Forums, tell me why I shouldn't ditch my Xiaomi and buy the iPhone SE.

No, we wont tell you

Protip: I can't

See pic related. This is coming from an iPhone 6s user btw. I'm switching to android in about a month, I'm done with apple.

Shit camera? I thought iPhones had top notch shooters. Also how iOS is "shit mobile os? Overpriced, yes, but also holds value ridiculously well.

The lack of a mSD slot and the battery life are the only real downsides of an iPhone. Jailbreaking solves half of those listed in your pic.

My Nexus 6P outclasses my gfs 6S in everyway , you can see the jealousy in her face.

>Shit camera? I thought iPhones had top notch shooters.
Photos in low light will always look like shit and they usually come out a little blurry.

>Also how iOS is "shit mobile os?
It's a crippled mobile OS that's barely usable even with jailbreak (assuming you can jailbreak your phone)

>Overpriced, yes, but also holds value ridiculously well.
What are you, poor? I've never sold the phones i've paid in full.

>The lack of a mSD slot and the battery life are the only real downsides of an iPhone.
The other reasons were listed in the pic I posted. Not my fault you can't handle the truth.

>Jailbreaking solves half of those listed in your pic.
Not really and having a jailbroken iPhone also means having one of the most vulnerable mobile devices ever, it's like you're begging for russian hackers to steal all your data.

Anyway one of my main gripes against iPhones in general is the placebo "encryption" they have. Nothing on your iPhone is safe because of the backdoors. And I'm not worried about those monkeys in the FBI snooping inside my phone, I'm worried about the dangerous hackers out there who cab deal damage indirectly.

iPhone 7 is out in just over a month.

SE price will come down if nothing else, but you may want the 7 instead.

You should.

Even if it would be red, the grass always looks greener on the Apple side because people want to believe it is. That's Apple's whole point. It's you who will adapt, not Apple.

Buy it, you'll learn faster. It's only a phone, you can change back after the next phone.

>SE price will come down if nothing else
Why would it? it's on a separate release cycle.

>overpriced

You pay for quality

>no mSD slot

Who cares?

>shit res screen

Nope

>shit camera

Nope

>shit battery life

Nope

>shit mobile OS

Nope

>no native file browser

Who cares?

>can't use phone as a flash drive

Who cares? It's a phone

>have to use lagtunes to access one

I'll give you that

>can't share files other than photos/videos over wifi

Who cares?

>can't share jack shit over bluetooth

You can live without this "used once a year" feature I am sure

>no back button

Good. Swiping is better

>shit multi-tasking

Who cares? It's a phone, silly

>less apps

Better quality and more current/secure etc.

>encryption is full of backdoors

Nope

Android is ok when you're poor and immature using it for: ricing for fun, sharing files like a good criminal and generally acting like a cYboR haCK3r with your redundant file browser and cli on a phone. Once you graduate to grown-up, non-neet status you get a comfy iPhone.

You're late iPanjeet.

that fucking post at it again

>Hahahahahahaha mommy I did it again XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDS
Get off my board iCuck

Only in third world countries smartphones are considered luxury and you might have to get a certain model to show your status.

In a first world country they are so common that you can just get what you want, nobody will assume you're rich if you have a certain model.

Ignorant Android dick riders

Idiotic iShit detected

>SE
save up at get a 6s or 6s+
Don't buy a manlet phone
there it is
the same 0/10 copy pasta

>implying anybody but poorfags and retards own Windows phone

Aside from that, it's just a matter of opinion and finances. If you have a lot of money and want a device that's a phone first, you get an iPhone. If you have a lot of money and want a device that's a portable computer first, you get an Android flagship. Otherwise you get a cheap Android phone no better than mid-range because you're a poorfag.

>cuck ignoring the truth
Wew lad

You would be surprised how many wealthy people have Windows Phones. I have seen tons, they integrate to a Windows environment well or something so they have them as work phones.

I have been trying out Android for a few months, switching from an iPhone 6 to a Nexus 6P. As soon as the jailbreak was released a week ago or so I swiftly picked up an iPhone SE, and man I love it. The form factor, how fast it is and not to mention the ease which you can customize your phone with shit tons of jailbreak tweaks. Androidfags will never know the joy of Activator, SwipeSelection and all the other shit.
Also,
>implying girls will respond to a green text bubble

OP, tell me why I should care about what you buy.

>It's a crippled mobile OS that's barely usable even with jailbreak (assuming you can jailbreak your phone)
>>>/teens/

lolno

rich people have iphones. Anyone that denies that is a delusional poorfag.

>rich people have an iPhone

Influental and rich people all have iPhones.

On TV iPhone ads, maybe.

No, they get Vertu phones and other such bullshit.

Yeah and so do people who have figured out how to exchange their food stamps for a mobile plan, it's just an air of exclusivity

This