Ram idling usage W10 Aniv

RAM usage is idling around 2.5-3.5 with what background processes I know how to shut off.

Any help Sup Forumsentoomen? would be appreciated :)

pls no kiddish memes

Other urls found in this thread:

blackviper.com/service-configurations/black-vipers-windows-10-service-configurations/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sounds about right to me.

ill post the background/startup processes below that I know how to disable but they didnt change anything

install gentoo

If you suspecting a fucking leak, take poolmon and inspect shit, don't try to find easier way out. If you are too lazy to inspect - just forget about it, and move on with your life.

well i googled what other people had and they had like 1.5gb ram in usage or even lower. What is your RAM usage idling senpai?

>Any help Sup Forumsentoomen?
With what, exactly ?
Do you want to lower your RAM usage while idling ? If so, install another OS.

ok... On another Note WTF is this shit?

About 2.5-3.5, depending on what's running in the background.

Seems like you have some console windows open, senpai.

and this stuff too ill post what the fuck is it?

Look at services that are set to start automatically as well as startup items. If you have >8 GB RAM, Windows will load up more shit on boot.

I've gotten as low as 500 MB on boot on a netbook with 2 GB RAM running Win 10 32-bit.

>12gb of RAM
>literally complaining about 3.5
Since that's system RAM and not VRAM and since you don't have a GTX 970, what's the matter?

You bought 12gb, why not use it? It's just cached stuff, in the off chance you actually use up all 12gb it'll released the cached stuff.

use google you lazy fuck

is the task manager the best option to disable services for someone who isnt very tech savvy? or is there some chink program that will make it easier for me without me disabling something important?

tried that never could understand wtf it was but whatever fuck it and dont call me a lazy fuck

then fucking LEARN you stupid lazy fuck

stop wasting our fucking time bexause your getting all autistic over your fucking ram use

typical fucking retarded windows 10 user

You probably want the built-in one. Control Panel -> Administrative Tools -> Services. If in doubt, set it to manual. If it looks important, don't disable it. And look shit up here blackviper.com/service-configurations/black-vipers-windows-10-service-configurations/

Yeah, optimizing for RAM on 12 GB is a waste of time. Windows memory management is fine, it will page unused RAM if it needs more room.

alright thanks guys i think im good then i guess.
and u can go to hell dude

Unused RAM, is wasted RAM. You have more than enough nigga.

you're retarded, lol :)

he is right, start to investigate and learning using the google when you have problems.
Searching solutions thought the google, it helps so much than reading the manuals(coding,sql,linux,etc), because there will at least one person with the same problem that you have.
Instead using the internet to play games and using social media stuff, try to do other stuff, you will be suprised what you will find and learn.

free ram is wasted ram