My LG G4 screen is already burned in

My LG G4 screen is already burned in.

What memes did Sup Forums make you fall for?

Happened to me on lg v10

>Developer Options
>Stay Awake on AC

Good work, numbnuts.

Xperia Z3.
It's a great meme though, I still use it and I don't ever feel the urge to upgrade.

>not LCD
You deserve what you get.

LG G4 is guaranteed shit, Sup Forums informs that. I think you screwed up on your own lad.

tfw g3 mustrad race

It is an IPS LCD...

I didn't even know it was possible to get LCD burn in.

yeah. I have 6 year old LCD tv. Gets temporary burn in but goes away after awhile.

Dont even complain. no where near as bad as my moto x 2014. AMOLED is fucking horrid for burn. Max brightness is the sort of fix, but it still looks as bad as yours, if not worse.

Haven't seen any on my V10 and I've even left a static page up overnight on purpose... though my panel has pretty awful uneven backlight.

I have an LG G4 and no burn in here

Probably just temporary, it should go away after displaying different things for a few hours. This is normal with some new LDC panels.

what the hell did you do? i have note 4 for almost 2 year. been using it to read almost everynight and didn't have any screen burn in.

LG hasnt had good phones since g2

It's not possible since there's nothing to "burn" in an LCD panel. The OP is full of shit and that's a bogus edited image.

LCDs get image persistence instead.

It's kinda like burn in in that you get a ghosting effect except that the ghosted image is dynamic. Once you start getting image persistence any image that is displayed for a reasonable period of time while ghost a bit.

For AMOLED screens, if you just don't stupidly run the screen at max brightness for hours at a time every day you'll be fine. My original Note has no burn in.

>lg g4
>burned screen

Nothing new. You are just another in statistics.

This holy fuck. Also G4 is known for charging slower when the display is on.

All devices charge slower with the display on.

>lg
found your problem.

My iMac has the exact same problem, and it has a LG panel.

If a folder stays in the same place for too long on the desktop, the lcd burns in the folder

I just move the folder to another place and the burn fades eventually

Dont worry OP. If you have an earlier model g4 it will brick itself soon enough. Happened to me. Thankfully they replace it for free but all your data is fucked. They hand you a new shitty g4.

Image persistence.

I have a G4 and it works fine, no burn in or anything.

Hey m8 i have an lg g4 too do you recommend me buying a big 6000 or 8000 mha battery that needs a bigger case or just 2 3000 spare batteries also wich option is better for heating

The G4 drops from 1800mA to like 250mA charge if you turn on the screen, thermal issues if I recall correctly.

Are you measuring that through a USB meter or app?

(My Note Edge drops from about 1700 to 700. Frankly I think that if it drops to 250 then it wouldn't so much be "charges slower" as "doesn't charge at all".)

My LG G3 was 95c hot after charging it with a usb cable and having it in a plastic vr box. Boy did my cummcrusted hands get a nice hot surprise.

Tbh idk much about phones, but I just have the stock G4 and I might have to charge it once a day with heavy use. If you use your phone literally all day though you might want an extra/larger battery.

Al you had to do was put the phone in a freezer for 5 min, then it would boot and you could make a backup to an sd. That's what I did.

Ahahahahahahahah, Android phones. Hahahahahahahaha. They are so cheap. You should have gotten an Apple iPhoneâ„¢. Ahahahaahahahahahaa

>LG G2 was shit
>buys g4
Go figure, learn to research

>tfw I'm afraid that my G4 is gonna bootloop at any moment
>tfw it's my 1st "flagship"
>tfw I keep on hearing stories on how LG screws over their customers
Fuck should have stayed with my 3310

I've had my G4 for over a year now, zero burn in despite leaving the screen on while using navigation a fair bit.

Stop leaving your screen on all the time, retard.

Check against the dark purple in this picture. Started noticing it a couple months ago, I'm fearing that it'll get worse.
I use it in bed, watching movies or shows, about 4-5 hours a day.

It's not permanent tho

All you faggots with your shitty expensive "brand name" phones, my Alcatel Idol 3 is just slightly over 100$ unlocked and it takes a shit both in terms of quality and performance compared to Lenovo and LG phones.

>tfw my OnePlus X is still in pristine condition
>no reason to update for at least 3 more years because 3 GB of ram and based CyanogenMod

Thanks for the pape

Your Alcatel Idol 3 is a piece of shit

Another LG G4 owner here.
Im experiencing burn-in of the upper part of the screen, just like the OP.
Just wondering if displaying a total black image for a long long time could induce a counter-burn-in.

Xperia Z3c. Great phone, but I really should have bought the magnetic charger, the rubber on the flaps is a joke.

I fell for the linux, thinkpad and mechanical keyboard meme and my life couldn't be better. Thanks Sup Forumsuys!

i got mine like a month or so after it came out, already starting to get burn in issues. It goes away after like 30 minutes, but comes back and stays on screen real fast

>Sup Forums recommended a LG G4
You were being trolled

why does g3 get so fucking hot? Shit corean engineering?

>gets black burn-in and can't see screen anymore
You need the colors to alternate.