/csg/

No one else made a thread edition

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/162157266858
gearbest.com/headsets/pp_279992.html
aliexpress.com/item/Super-Promotion-white-color-Superlux-hd681evo-Dynamic-Semi-open-Professional-Audio-Monitoring-Headphones-Detachable-Audio-Cable/32362371405.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.337.nxwqTT
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But some user has used a chink watch for a long time. Kindly fuck off back to /wt/.

VICKY LEWDS WHEN

Yeah, sometimes you don't get chinkd, that's why we like to play the game.

>buy gaming laptop
>games don't run
>get a refund
>enjoy your free laptop

Should I?

if you are a nigger go ahead

so is this the real thread then? what is going on?

>this without in photos friend, you want refund 5usd or shipping memory heatsinks for you again? which you want

she's arguing that the heatsinks weren't in the photo so she's not obliged to send them for free

page shows heatsinks included even if the picture does not

she's not going to budge is she?

op didn't show up and we are too retarded to make a proper thread.

>based op why have you forsaken us

I am white, but this is making me feel niggerish

OP is fucking with us.
Like when he tried replacing the news with discord to make his job easier.

I hate that faggot so much.

Report for false description then. If they're acting like shit keep giving them shit.

what's the best outcome?

she's offered a partial refund of 2 dollars

you know, I wonder why ships don't have a thread here.
Ships are pretty cool tech.
Especially shit like Nimitz and Gerald Ford aircraft carriers

Because they're vehicles and there's multiple vehicle boards

hmmm

why not space tech and stuff then? or like discussions about fusion tech or nuclear plants or stuff?
railguns?
sci-fi tech?

You understand this thread is about chink shit right. Go make a thread

I think that would fit better on /sci/

What are some good chink headphones? Mine broke today and I can't spend another $50-80.

I just got a masturbator from Aliexpress. The smallest one i can find.

Having a tiny dick sucks. Regular masturbators are just too loose.

you want headphones or are iem's good enough?

chink headphones arent up to the quality of their iems from personal experience

bought the last one of these things
ebay.com/itm/162157266858

Iems will work but would perfer a headset. But I'll buy whatever has the best audio quality

These are meant to be good.
gearbest.com/headsets/pp_279992.html

I'm about to make a GoyBest order.

can anybody vouch for the quality of any of these items?

Say no and demand full refund. Oh and Dona one star rating, saying seller lied to you

My package has been sitting like this for 3 weeks.

The local post claims they didn't get any package.

Wat do

>dona
what does that mean?
I'm new to /csg/

D I S P U T E
I
S
P
U
T
E

Welp. Here's hoping.

Dunno why I wrote in engrish, seemed fitting I guess.

so, i tried to purchase some 18650s from GB and they refuse to send them to me, where the hell do i get cheap batteries now?

Nice revisionist history faggot

Got my socks today from Taobao. Less than $1 per pair before shipping. Three different sets of 5, so 15 kinds in all. This company supposedly makes nice jeans but I figured I'd start with their cheap socks first. Tried on one pair, they are very comfy, but might not be good if you have huge feet (over size 10 US) due to stretching. I got the used watches too for cheap to flip, making the agent shipping more worthwhile (actually they were the primary reason for my order). Always order in bulk.

What agent you use?

How well do the trigger work?
I was looking at one but since the triggers are side by side i was a bit worried it'd be too awkward for games that need both triggers.

you are scamming oriental niggers, go ahead, nobody cares.

Is paying for tracking number a scam from gb

didn't order them yet but I was recommended these a while ago
aliexpress.com/item/Super-Promotion-white-color-Superlux-hd681evo-Dynamic-Semi-open-Professional-Audio-Monitoring-Headphones-Detachable-Audio-Cable/32362371405.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.337.nxwqTT

I can shill the Superlux HD681 EVOs pretty hard, had them about a month now and love them. Also multiple reviews you can read of them online, never seen anything negative said about them.
Bought them from gaybeast.

Bhiner. Used them before without issue, and they allow PayPal so I can make disputes as needed. I don't know anymore how they rank competitively in fees, but they're one of the least chinky-translated sites out there I've seen. Have to wait for them to confirm your items before making an order though.

Also sometime since the last time I used them they introduced "Bhiner Express" shipping, whatever the fuck that means. Since it was half the price of the other shipping options I tried to give it a shot. Of course when it came time for me to actually pay for overseas shipping the price for their shipping doubled, so I went back and chose regular economy anyways.

I'm wearing those right now and they are awesome. Listening to the Va-11 Hall-A soundtrack right now. Thinking about ordering a second pair to keep at work.

well the bootleg tamagotchi is steaming shit

Don't get the XPE Q5, just get the XML-T6. It's a few dollars more and is like having the fucking sun in your pocket. It is retardedly bright. If I zoom it and point it out the window at night I can light up the tops of trees on another street.

Which country do you live in, that they won't send them to you?

you do funny, friend ,

elevated kek

Another vote for the 681 Evo's here, they been my daily driver for about two years now.
The Headband on mine did break recently though, after 2 years of multiple hours/day of usage. But I managed to fix them easily with a piece of string.

What the fuck am I looking at?

she's been responding instantly and now it's radio silence
low hopes desu

What if you just want a flashlight to see and not illuminate a football field

You still should get the XML-T6. It's an incredibly good flash light.

They have low brightness mode too you cunt.

Yes.

The Q5 is small, great, and doesn't need some obscure battery size to function which is its biggest plus. It doesn't have a huge flood though.

I wish I could try the XML-T6, but customs won't let in any batteries ordered from China and a single 18650 battery + charger costs 15 fucking dollars here.

Just find a shipper that will mislable the customs form. If customs come calling, claim ignorance.

you bought a hand?

Just take apart a old laptorp battery.

threaten one star to put her store in the sorry

'straya

Australia post are fuckers

you're the third person to say that
are seller that afraid of low scores that they'll give full refunds to avoid them?

just contact aliexpress bruh, she literally scammed you and they'll be on your side

>chink package has arrived in my city last night
>mfw not sure if it will get delivered to me today or will I have to wait until monday

Tuesday.

Screencap this post.

Need an answer please

It's not really worth returning
it wasn't that expensive

O-Okay

chinese yubuikey-like devices?

I want some 2FA, yo!

the depths of hell

Many times it's cheaper for the seller that you keep the item.

If they profit $1 USD, they probably won't have you ship it back since they pay return shipping.

>obscure battery size
Do you even?

alrighty, she's stopped responding
do I open a dispute for refund or return?

she did explicitly mention that she only see's $1 profit so she can't refund me any more than that

Any news about Vicky?

Teclast x80 Power is actually really fucking good. I highly recommend it to just about everyone looking for a tablet. Only concern is the battery life, which is really short compared to my old ipad 2 sadly. Might be because of wangblows 10 though, battery consumption is far lighter on android.

What's her name /csg/?

Just suck it up and get em from Jaycar.

If you get it from somewhere else who'll actually ship, you'll just get fucked by customs.

no I don't you fucking degenerate

did gearbest ever start selling those gentle typhoon fans?

How so?

Neat, thanks.

Anyone know what the moonspeak on the bottom if pic related is?

Can't work it out.

>she did explicitly mention that she only see's $1 profit so she can't refund me any more than that
Then she said she would refund you $2 a few messages later. She's lying to you just like she did on the item page and just like all these stinky chinks do.

Threaten to post a 1-star review telling people the item was not what was shown in pictures/description and that you were scammed then open a dispute for a refund.

where can a European buy simple but quality headphones for cheap ?

Guy with the inaccessible 18650 batteries problem, is it safe to order batteries from aliexpress? How likely am I to get chinked?

>is it safe to order batteries from aliexpress? How likely am I to get chinked?
If you're getting cheap ones, very likely. Look at reviews.

If you check the quality of the batteries after getting them, it's damn simple to get a 100% refund.

define cheap senpai

Get better ones domestically that won't blow up instead.

they'll blow up my wallet

not expensive :)

I want to buy more than like 5-10 of one or more kind of headphones (let's say the clip-ons for sports and simple ones for home use)

It says, "Shobon." I have no idea what that is though. Maybe it's the name of this character?

BUMP

What do we have here?

It's probably a $1 gaming mouse

Just fucking wait another month. This is chink shit and takes sometimes months to arrive.

POS cum

Yes, but no.

It's TWO 1$ gaming mouses!

Regular OP reporting in with an announcement.

I'm not making a thread because I'm sick of all you underage ledditor newfags who can't even work out how Sup Forums works half the time and leech off all the deals in here while contributing nothing. You can't even make a thread while I'm at work even though the template is easy to copy and paste.

I can't bear to write up news about this boring general anymore. I've got better things to do than making threads for you mentally handicapped mongoloids.

Enjoy spoonfeeding each other. I'm out.

OP is FAGGOT

Forgot: "Gaming"

Is it bad that I use mine as a desktop decoration? I put tape over the sensor and just keep it on my desk plugged in. Its nice how it changes colors

shoo shoo

But how can we be certain it's him? Hmm?

at 20 bucks a pop for 2600mah it's really not worth it.