youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ
w0bm.com/b/1458608025.webm
youtu.be/umQL37AC_YM
youtu.be/d0aIqx1McVI
youtu.be/I25UeVXrEHQ223
youtu.be/626TN8U8Nhg?t=53m32s
stallman.org/stallman-computing.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wouldn't you want him to install his libre software inside you?

who theo here

youtube.com/watch?v=0ifWjWJ1Qe0

>

>no audio
youtube.com/watch?v=I25UeVXrEHQ

Here, I fixed that for you

>Meet Richard at uni
>Say hi to him and tell him I enjoy reading into his work
>He coughs in my face then scratches his ass, then farts, then burps then coughs again
>He tells me I am looking at it all wrong and I am what's wrong with todays society
>he queefs again
>coughs a bunch of times
>scratches his ass while walking off
>wet patch on the back at his butthole

Does this man own a pair of shorts?

yes, i do

>Every wandering hobo I meet is Richard Stallman

birdie birdie :3

I just noticed that massive scar on his arm

dead end fanaticism that causes split in the community
he contributed nothing for over a decade

w0bm.com/b/1458608025.webm

THANK YOU BASED RMS

for what?

Lil

Fighting off vermin and Boston crabbing motherfuckers

he didn't do anything

In 1983, Richard Stallman, founder of the Free Software Foundation, set forth plans of a complete Unix-like operating system, called GNU, composed entirely of free software. In September of that year, Stallman published a manifesto in Dr. Dobb's Journal detailing his new project publicly, outlining his vision of free software.[4][5] Software development work began in January 1984. By 1991, the GNU mid-level portions of the operating system were almost complete, and the upper level could be supplied by the X Window System, but the lower level (kernel, device drivers, system-level utilities and daemons) was still mostly lacking. The GNU kernel was called GNU Hurd. The Hurd followed an ambitious design which proved unexpectedly difficult to implement and has only been marginally usable.

Independently, in 1991, Linus Torvalds released the first version of the Linux kernel. Early Linux developers ported GNU code, including the GNU C Compiler, to the kernel. The free software community adopted the use of the Linux kernel as the missing kernel for the GNU operating system. This work filled the remaining gaps in providing a completely free operating system.

Over the next few years, several suggestions arose for naming operating systems using the Linux kernel and GNU components. In 1992, the Yggdrasil Linux distribution adopted the name "Linux/GNU/X". In Usenet and mailing-list discussions, one can find usages of "GNU/Linux" as early as 1992[6] and of "GNU+Linux" as early as 1993.[7] The Debian project, which was at one time sponsored by the Free Software Foundation, switched to calling its product "Debian GNU/Linux" in early 1994;[3][8][9][10] This change followed a request by Richard Stallman (who initially proposed "LiGNUx," but suggested "GNU/Linux" instead after hearing complaints about the awkwardness of the former term).[11] GNU's June 1994 Bulletin describes "Linux" as a "free Unix system for 386 machines" (with "many of the utilities and libraries" from GNU),[12] but the January 1995 Bulletin switched to the term "GNU/Linux" instead.[13]
Stallman's and the FSF's efforts to include "GNU" in the name started around 1994, but were reportedly mostly via private communications (such as the abovementioned request to Debian) until 1996.[14][15] In May 1996, Stallman released Emacs 19.31 with the Autoconf system target "linux" changed to "lignux" (shortly thereafter changed to "linux-gnu" in emacs 19.32),[citation needed] and included an essay "Linux and the GNU system"[citation needed] suggesting that people use the terms "Linux-based GNU system" (or "GNU/Linux system" or "Lignux" for short). He later used "GNU/Linux" exclusively, and the essay was superseded by Stallman's 1997 essay, "Linux and the GNU project".[1]

>he didn't do anything
t. guy who couldn't stand an interjection

think Stallman

Poo in the loo pajeet, not here

ok

D E T A N G I S E D E S I G N A T E D
E
G N I T T I H S H I T T I N G
N I N
I G I
T N T
T A T
I T I
H E H
S T E E R T S D S T R E E T S
T T
R R
E E
E E
T T
S T E E R T S D S T R E E T S
H E H
I T I
T A T
T N T
I G I
N I N
G N I T T I H S H I T T I N G

Go back

Think Stallman

Go back to your designated shitting street, POOtella

I'm amazed he didn't start picking skin off his feet and eating it inbetween farts

I appreciate RMS' legendary meme-status.

How can you NOT laugh when you see him doing shit?
>mmmh footcheese
>"i've never installed linux.."
youtu.be/umQL37AC_YM
>muh interweb credz!!!!1
>his soundtrack for life
youtu.be/d0aIqx1McVI

He never ate foot stuff. He's chewing all the time, watch some of his speeches.

Also what's the problem with not installing GNU/Linux yourself? The FSF installed it for him.

>he never ate foot stuff.

No. Never.
youtu.be/I25UeVXrEHQ223

appreciation

He's clearly chewing stuff before, retard.

> throwing a net
> not even in the water
> like 2m away from the fucking water

Fuck off communists, this is a capitalistic imageboard

> shutup bird

>communists
Go back to school and learn2communism, kid.

This thread made me sad because my birb died ;_;

>Isn't it ironic that the proprietary software developers call us communists? We are the ones who have provided for a free market, where they allow only monopoly. … if the users chooses this proprietary software package, he then falls into this monopoly for support … the only way to escape from monopoly is to escape from proprietary software, and that is what the free software movement is all about. We want you to escape and our work is to help you escape. We hope you will escape to the free world.

So this autist just copied a bunch of 20 year old Unix software and failed at actual programming. Meanwhile he demands that he gets top billing in the credits. The best part is, he's had 25 years to get his sixth together and write his own kernel with the help of his brain dead legions, yet it still hasn't happened in any meaningful way.

Why do you mouth breathers worship him, again?

That said, I do like SOME of his ideas about software freedom.

>copied
>closed source prorietary software
nice meme, but he wrote everything from scratch

This is what was playing when I saw this:
youtu.be/626TN8U8Nhg?t=53m32s

They started headbanging when the bass dropped.

> I do not post on Sup Forums. I have nothing against it, and I have occasionally answered questions for interviews for Sup Forums, but any posting there that says it is by me is by an impostor.
stallman.org/stallman-computing.html

Wow, glad to see you've changed your mind! Welcome to Sup Forums, Dr. Stallman!