Would you do it Sup Forums?

Would you do it Sup Forums?

How big is this cash reward?

I reported my cash register's manufacturer to them but they ignored it, so it's probably just a scam.

They only enforce for some companies that they represent and its a miserly amount

tree fiddy

most wallmarts use unlicensed OS/2

Source: I used to work on a ton of wallmarts.

Only if it's a big reward. I better be getting 10K for reporting a company because that's how much credit card debt I'm in. kill me

>report your company for using pirated software, get $50
>get fired from said company as a result, lose your whole salary
Wew

>he fell for the plastic jew

Yeah and it fucking sucks. Though in retrospect it's saved me from having to starve in the streets when I was unemployed so I can't get too mad.

If I just got fired from that company, sure.

Probably 200

They make thousands

basically posticipated your starvation, yaknow?

still a win-win situation

Can you even buy an OS/2 license anymore?

Only if it were GPL violations I'd be reporting.

Pretty strange how in the US banks give credit cards to anyone, around here they only give them to people with well secured, well paying jobs. It took me two years to get one even working full time as dev.

no one cares

>oracle isn't suing google over alleged GPL violations

That's how they make money. It's also how they support the sweet rewards programs that people like me use while paying off their credit card balance every single month.

>A reward may be payable only if BSA pursues an investigation and, as a direct result of the information provided by you, receives a monetary settlement from the reported organization. The amount you may receive is based on a sliding scale as outlined in the Terms and Conditions available on the BSA website.
No, fuck that.
They have to make an offer first for the information.

>Wallmarts

Snitches get stitches, so no.

We gather all the 1ps and 2ps that everyone forget about, into a pot.

What the fuck did you expect from a cashier?

>We gather all the 1ps and 2ps that everyone forget about, into a pot.
Wasn't that a plot of a movie back in the 70s?

Well there's eComStation

Absofuckinglutely.

Office Space? They siphoned off cash that'd otherwise be lost in rounding

They also did it in Superman III.

>BSA
The memories. I trolled my high school in the 90s because they were running pirated windows and CAD software by reporting them to BSA. The next week the equivalent of IRS agents together with police raided the school. The school had to pay over $100k in fines to BSA plus buy licenses. I got $1000 reward for reporting them and it was anonymous so the school never knew who it was that tipped of BSA.

Your forced your school to give away $100k in taxpayer money to a bunch of jewish lawyers instead of spending them on upkeeping the school and paying teachers.

Nice going.

I forced my communist indoctrination school to pay the consequences for not living like they learned.

lol fags
they barely give you anything, and it's usually a year or more after the case has settled, if ever