/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything is already from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• user gets multimeter • user gets flashlight & sharks • user gets Xiaomi Yi • user gets $6 wallet • user gets chink locks • user's GB purchase arrives in 2 days (US WH) • user gets lens set • user gets cree light • user gets some helping hands • user gets baby bathing stuff • user gets Teclast x80 Power, Win 10 a shit • user gets Vernee Apollo Lite • user receives GPU cooler heatsinks gone • user gets lightbox • 64gb shark speeds • user gets belt that stinks & DIY Radio • user puts chink bridge on his guitar • user has hinkwatches to show off • user gets a poe switch and two surveillance cams • user has IEC filter • user's Rock 6stack usb charging hub • user receives Taobao socks • user bought two $1 gaming mouses • user bought Hybrids • Xiaomi earbud verification service STILL down • user gets AK47 keychain, watch and USB voltage meter Breeze audio amplifier • user's chink watch collection so far • user gets Redmi 3 • MiBand2 on sale with Gearbest last night for $36 now it's $35 youtube.com/watch?v=GpnoPhY1f70

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

aliexpress.com/item/cancer_or_your_money_back/32323665520.html
s.aliexpress.com/UfQ3Mnqi
aliexpress.com/store/product/MAKE-AMERICA-GREAT-AGAIN/2130041_32705326029.html
aliexpress.com/item/VOTE_TRUMP/32694165953.html
aliexpress.com/item/butts/32698071447.html
world.taobao.com/item/528684143773.htm
dafenvillageonline.com/
aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Black-Men-s-Skeleton-WristWatch-Stainless-steel-Antique-Steampunk-Casual-Automatic-Skeleton-Mechanical-Watches/32600921323.html
aliexpress.com/item/Electronic-Cigarette-lighter-Windproof-ultra-thin-Metal-pulse-USB-Rechargeable-Flameless-Electric-Arc-Cigar-Cigarette-Lighter/32643213953.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.jLVgej&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_10059_10058_10060_10061_10062_412_10063,searchweb201603_7&btsid=690488b6-6ba2-4c36-ab60-020f8a4ea3bd
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Which is better? A Xiaomi Mi Notebook or Alienware OLED 13?

got my real-life doll in today. he's kinda rough, but gets the job done.

Only 7.36 with $2 shipping!

Excuse the overly long list of news, had to fit it all in the OP while still keeping within the post limit.

Don't forget to shoo shoo the stinky chinky with severe auts I would never drop /CSG/ that easily, I love you faggots too much for that.

>tfw still waiting for mine
watch you reading bro?
go all the way for cancer bro
aliexpress.com/item/cancer_or_your_money_back/32323665520.html

Yay, a proper thread.

>Discord channel
I'd even ignore that

>aliexpress.com/item/cancer_or_your_money_back/32323665520.html
I'd rather vape

Can anyone recommend a case for the Redmi 3s?

OP is back!

Also guess what's inside. Correct guess wins a gold star.

rise of the sharks when

dildo

gaming mouse meme

Is the h22 still the recommended quadcopter?

No. Come on. Put your brain cells to use don't let them rot!

Nope. But I do plan on buying one next.

Yes, most JJRC quads are pretty beginner friendly.

Are there any trust worthy US sellers for the chink phones?

a bigger dildo

The Xiaomi has a price too high for being a chink-book, imho

I ruv u too user

a serenmu knife

micepet

To the people complaining about CZ post carrier GearBest uses. Took 10 days (with weekend) for it to reach CZ, and assuming it will reach me in less than 10 days from today.

It's... a remote trigger for my DSLR camera!

I know it's not the most amazing chink thing to buy, but I love taking long exposure photos with my old Sony Alpha A100 and I needed something that can hold the shutter for more than 30 seconds which didn't cost a fortune. So I bought this.

It works well. I. Got it for $2.51 using AliExpress coins.

s.aliexpress.com/UfQ3Mnqi

ordered from GB on 7/24
chinks give me a tracking # that ha snot been update yet
how long do these chink typically take to ship, when can i expect tracking data?

what about aliexpress? what is the best way to pay, they do not accept paypal like GB does
so has anyone bought from them and do you just give your raw C # or do you use one of the chink paypal service alternatives they accept?

also what is the lowest price you have seen on 64 and 128gb sharks, it keeps on fluctuating from like 32$ to 38.xx shekles

looks great!

>ha snot
wew lad

gaybeast is know to take their merry time to ship shit, but not that long better ask them about it or try checking your tracking number on 17 track.

For aliexpress you can pay with debit/credits cards and depending of your country there are some other options (germany and mexico have some short of convenience store paid method i think), alipay is fine they don't share your card details with sellers and they only get the money after you confirm receiving the item.

I want to buy a cheap tablet just for watching videos and Internet browsing. Is it worth getting a cheap chink tablet? Any recommendations?

i did i started a ticket right away and they posted a pic of a package on a scale with my address on it, but it could be a shop, i heard they also give fake tracking #'s

chuwi/teclast
check the wiki

Saw this two threads ago, wanted to repost. For those who like cheap stuff:

Tiny Pokemon figurines for $0.09.
aliexpress.com/store/product/MAKE-AMERICA-GREAT-AGAIN/2130041_32705326029.html

Tiny rubber ducks for $0.06:
aliexpress.com/item/VOTE_TRUMP/32694165953.html

I didn't realise there was a section in the wiki, my bad. Thanks for the recs though.

It's not a shop and the tracking numbers are real.

ok maybe they just never sent it out till later but they posted the pic like a week ago and the tracking still says no info

Fuck him for posting refferal links.

Did you try using it on 17track?

>Tiny Pokemon figurines for $0.09.
>aliexpress.com/store/product/MAKE-AMERICA-GREAT-AGAIN/2130041_32705326029.html

piece (1 pieces at most per customer)
Purchases are limited to 1 piece.

why ?

they only have stock of one type of pokemon.

they don't want people to realize it's not random

One day I will actually order a chink dildo just so this meme can die.

Woah, that's pretty chinky.

nope just on GB and google
forgot about that let me try it now

We'll find out I guess, once our pokemon start arriving we can see if that's true.

>17track
jesus christ it sasy acceptance in czech republic
at 7am this morning
what the fuck kind of shipping is this?
i live on east coast i never had a package go though such a convoluted route

this can't be right

lmao just bought that Pokemon thingy
meh blew .12 but idc

Thinkpad

Its so that they can build 5star feedback more easily. At least thats my guess you sell 1000 of those and you get 1000 5star for almost nothing.

Sounds like a czech shipping company problem

Is is possible to out-chink a chink?

There's an AliExpress seller from whom you can get a $1 coupon for 50 coins. This coupon can be used on $1.01 and above.

They're selling a micro USB cable for 84c and they also have a listing of 1c for some reason. I was thinking I'd take the coupon, add the micro USB and add the 1c seventeen times, which will make the price $1.01. My coupon gets applied and I effectively get it for 1c.

What will I do once the seller finds out though? He could flat out deny my order and chink me, but it'll only be losing a cent. They could report it to AliExpress and worse case scenario they'll shut my account.

Should I try, /csg/ ?

Looking for a flashlight, there's a bunch of results for XML-T6 on gearbest. Which one is best?

Wait I wanna try toss it to me

>wanting to get chink'd

I screwed up. Coupon is for $3 and above. Sorry.

seller will probably cancel your order or just not send you shit, but i guess you can try.

Depends on budget.
If you want something poverty-tier to fly mostly outdoors with very limited indoor capabilities then the H22 is still the best, followed by the Floureon H101 (personally I prefer the latter, but the consensus here is for the H22 so go for that).
If you want to mostly fly indoors then get a Cheerson CX-10 or its near-clones (Eachine E10 or Floureon F10).
Some user a while ago recommended the FQ777-124 but it's not the best for a beginner, mostly because the throttle is way more sensitive than it ought to be.

Lol it's cool

Kek is this a legit pic from the seller?

yes, the second to last picture.

Anyone have any experience with these card-type chargers? I want to get one for my mom, she doesn't have any need for a big Xiaomi powerbank, just something to top up her phone until she can get to her car or house to properly charge it.

Malodrax, is that you???

but what country are you in?
i am in the US, why does my package say it in czech republic? makes no sense to me why a package from chine to US would be in CZ

The one I have has a decent capacity, and pretty light too. They're cheap, you could get one too lol just don't put it in your back pocket!

>lol
>!

This is the one I'm looking at.

aliexpress.com/item/butts/32698071447.html

Retail packaging version because my mom is a fucking normie and will think it's weird otherwise.

your package was sent by czech post
so it goes from china to europe and then to america

lol whoops!

Why would I need a Xiaomi Mi Band 2?

I mean, it would replace my watch, I guess, and vibrate on notifications, but idk, anyone with something similar can enlighten me on what I am missing not having one ?

As it's on sale, I'm considering it

It was ~$20 on aliexpress 2 days ago.

>I mean, it would replace my watch, I guess, and vibrate on notifications, but idk, anyone with something similar can enlighten me on what I am missing not having one ?

I bought it for sleep tracking.

Wasn't it $29.99?

For the price, I'd snag one. The capacity isn't very large, but then again you can't expect very much from this. It'll be enough in emergencies.

>Wasn't it $29.99?
I forgot since it was OOS after 5 mins

My research indicates it's more like 1800-2000mah in reality but it'll still be fine for its intended purpose.

Trying to get this exact panel
world.taobao.com/item/528684143773.htm

Will they screw up Sup Forums? Any experience buying parts from chinkland?

I've bought a few in the past. It's not as bright as the original but it's still presently working

I bought T-CON board for my korean shit Syncmaster from taobao, and had zero issues with order.

Miband 2 causing burns.

That's hilarious.
Guess the original MiBand is gonna start rising in price.

CHINKED
H
I
N
K
E
D

From the comments of an article displaying your picture.

>1) This guy (or gal ?) is a moron who wear real mi-band2 and got unlucky have the factory defected one. But hey even Apple or samsung also got the same problem. Nobody can guarantee 100% production of millions of gadget without any defect units rite ?
>2) He (or she) was using either fake mi-band2 or fake charger (not a good charger i mean)
>3) He (or she) got paid to make sure xiaomi got a bad tarnish name because of this incident

I think they got chinked buying a fake miband, I'll buy one and I'll post here if I lose my wrist due to 4th degree burns :^)

The chink gene is inside him now, soon he'll be like .

I think you should be able to notice if it burns you?
Or is it just the li-ion batteries blowing up?

>An pulse-oxymeter burned my finger in a similar fashion(but way smaller area), it took like 10seconds, you don’t really feel pain the first seconds just some heat, and I tough I was just feeling the pressure of the pulse-oxymeter (clamp one for fingers) then I feel the pain and removed it, few seconds later there was a blister, just like if I had burned my finger with a match.

>chinks make a band that melts your arm
>you wont even notice the burn
So that's how they are going to beat west.

Is there any good place to buy chink reproductions of paintings?

dafenvillageonline.com/

Glorious capitalist post system makes it cheaper to send packages through Europe then straight to USA. Pros: If you live in CZ this shit gonna be fast af.

Just came in.

aliexpress.com/item/2016-New-Black-Men-s-Skeleton-WristWatch-Stainless-steel-Antique-Steampunk-Casual-Automatic-Skeleton-Mechanical-Watches/32600921323.html

Overall im pretty please with the Quality for 26 CAD$ The links and body is made out of metal. Paint seems like it will scratch easily. The surface is made out of glass for the watch itself. Let's see how long i can keep it without a scratch.

Good news for those who missed out on getting the original xiaomi piston 2's. 1more (the company that designs xiaomi earphones) has released a new and improved version of the beloved IEM's called the 1more piston classic in-ear headphones, now available on Amazon and aliexpress.

are you ready /csg/?

>$20
haha no

MY BODY IS READY

kek

aliexpress.com/item/Electronic-Cigarette-lighter-Windproof-ultra-thin-Metal-pulse-USB-Rechargeable-Flameless-Electric-Arc-Cigar-Cigarette-Lighter/32643213953.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.jLVgej&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_0,searchweb201602_3_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_10059_10058_10060_10061_10062_412_10063,searchweb201603_7&btsid=690488b6-6ba2-4c36-ab60-020f8a4ea3bd

Anyone gotten one of these? I'm looking for a flameless cigarette lighter. This is the best price I found, but I want to be sure that it will last longer than a month.

Ask DafenVillageAnon

Want to get the bestest of sound quality for the lowest of prices? Then I am happy to announce the release of a new IEM model from the respected company KZ called the KZ ED7. The lovely bamboo design will awe you and your friend and the the audio quality will leave you speechless! Get yours now from aliexpress, and enter the K-Zone!

They should call it the k-hole instead desu

>dinosaur soup spoon

>I want to be sure that it will last longer than a month
We can't be sure of anything in this life, user. Just spend the £5 and perhaps it will be good.

That's good. I love my piston 2's, and was getting worried about finding a replacement for if anything ever happens to them.

Took a better pic. Really like the watch

Yea I've been thinking that it's cheap enough to just get, but I don't want to spend a month waiting for it and get little use out of it. If it's going to be donezo in a week I would rather spend $40 to get a more expensive, quality flameless lighter.

As anyone gotten or know the quality of these? I heard the piston 2's were good. I'm in need of new in-ears.