>Start menu glitchy
>Botnet more ingrained
>Cant "upgrade" to windows 7 for Vidya because only windows 10 has dx12 support
>When windows 7 loses support you'll have to use 10
>Something happened
>No control over OS
And this isn't even the spying aspect
>Inb4 I use windows 7
When it loses support or when you get a "critical update" that makes it windows 10 then you're screwed
Why arent are you using linux,BSD, or macOS Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gW3mN
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>macOS
Worse than 10, nice try though shill.

>Not using Linux or BSD then

>mbr overwritten
wasn't that actually some virus that spread on fosshub?

also
>all those neckbeard arguments
sure, sure
meanwhile I'm on 10 for a year now, it's pretty comfy
it's hilarious how people shitpost on g about it though

I'm using Win10 since it came with my computer and I couldn't be arsed to switch to Xubuntu just yet (will happen at some point), but one thing that really pissed me off is that after updating it the majority of privacy related settings got switched back to their default state.

Not only that, it also reinstalled all of the "apps" (read as: unnecessary bloatware) I got rid of already. If I'd want them, I'd keep them.

Also I just love how during the update you can click on "more details", yet it doesn't tell you shit. Cat in a bag.

TL:DR - Microsoft is going pants on head retarded, I don't need you to make me "happy" against my will, stop installing shit without my permission. God damn it, what the fuck, this is worse than WinME.

OP here I switched to Linux when windows 10 and in uninstalled programs without my permission.

I hope India blocks Sup Forums one day. A Pajeet-free Sup Forums would be nice. Maybe if we post enough dead cow images.

Oh trust me, it will happen OP. I've never really used Linux before, but I did some reading and concluded I'd probably be more than happy with one of these distros: OpenSUSE, Xubuntu or Mint.

They seem pretty intuitive and idiot-proof, also there's lots of people online writing guides on how to fix common problems and being helpful in general, so worst case scenario, knock on wood, if I run into an issue I'm sure I can figure it out with some Google-fu.

As soon as I back-up all of my stuff to an external HDD, I'm purging the fuck out of the OS.

I've used Windows for years, but this is where I draw the line.

---------------

Oppsy Daisy

archive.is/gW3mN

OP again. Good choice. However the best distro for anyone(pros and beginners) is ubuntu mate. It's got passionate devs and stability

>We will download software onto your machine using your own internet that you pay for
>We will then use your own CPU which you payed for to run this software
>Sometimes this software will send your private data to us
>Sometimes this software will download more software to be saved and ran on your machine
>If you try to remove this software we will reinstall it bundled with an update patching a critical security flaw which we swear was there by accident
>If you try to change the settings of your operating system to disable this software we will just set them back to the default
>If you try to block us from uploading data by the use of a IP blacklist on an un-infected machine we will use random web servers as proxies
>We will spread this software as far as possible by pretending it is legitimat and giving it away for free

Hmm, doesn't sound like malware to me. You must just be paranoid.

Kek
>Being this much of a shill
>Being this much of a pajeet

We can talk shit about Windows all day long but earlier I spent 4 hours trying to get Ubuntu to work on my notebook.

No wireless so had to find a eth cable to install and get wifi working.
Slight graphics corupton with chrome, annoying.
Closing lid do not suspend... I spend 2 HOURS trying to fix this editing files in fucking terminal and when I get the option to show in menu it still does not works!

>try fedora
Installer no detect usb devices or touchpad
Can only recognise the single usb
find mouse
wireless not working

I just happy I made systemimage of win10 before so could get my functioning machine back.

Bad b8

well its a good thing i never update windows and have a backup iso i burned in november.

google ubuntu 16.04 not suspend lid close

I am not the only person suffering and other have no fix either .

>pajeet
Back in my day this meant a windows shill

>My computer dosent work with an OS so the whole OS is bad
>implying problems specific to you are a indicator of the OS quality

Why is it always the retards who have these problems? Not saying there aren't bugs, but why would you install a Linux distro if you don't know shit about computers?

Unless ytou have 100% fix for my and others issue with suspend kindly stfu because it works fine on windows for me.

Damn OS X Mavericks looked good. That 400x200 screenshot looks better than the entire modern OS X interface. Reinstalling right now.

See Call me retard over and over.. bla bla bla
POST THE FIX if you are so fucking smart or STFU with your pseudo-intellect excuses.

>OS isnt good until some one fixes my simple issue
Just like reading an app review
>I'll give 5 stars when you get rid of the button issue on my obscure chink smartphone

>be me
>installed fedora today to check on secondary pc
>has wi-fi support on your internet card, unlike Debian.
>doesn't play some online videos with HTML5
>the only good thing I found was that it's comfy and runs okay.
Well, It's an okay Distro, but I would just stick with something else and I'm too fucking lazy to work on the terminal to get shit to work...

I think it's pretty retarded to want to use Linux if it's a strange idea to you to use a terminal.

>doesnt post the fix

typical linux user.
YOU DON'T KNOW THE FIX so you just talk shit to people like me. Why? You are so angry and emotionally upset that you cannot fix this "simple issue" so you have to talk shit to people who do nothing wrong to make you feel better like bully in school being mean because their father hit/rape them.

I don't know the fix, I don't know the problem and I don't use Ubuntu. What I know is that I fixed whatever problem I had (never had a major one) with internet research instead of getting mad at the operating system.

>>Non windows partitions getting overwritten
>>MBR overwritten
>>Higher CPU usage idle
>>Start menu glitchy
>>Botnet more ingrained
>>Cant "upgrade" to windows 7 for Vidya because only windows 10 has dx12 support
>>When windows 7 loses support you'll have to use 10
>>Something happened
>>No control over OS

[Citations needed]

No one cares about DX12, there's only a handful of games that can use it, and all of them also have DX11 modes or Vulkan modes. Vulkan works just fine on Windows 7, by the way. It's a win-win for developers, since they can get better performance and reach more customers.

>Higher CPU usage idle
My cpu usage is still at 1-4% on idle

>Start menu is glitch
Who uses that disgusting menu. Use classic shell. problem solved.

>Botnet more ingrained
It's windows what did you expect.

>Something happened
hasn't happened to me yet. Just werks for me :^)

all the other shit u mentioned doesn't apply to me though so I have no answer for those.

I feel like its the end of a era for personal computing... at least for my pc both the os and nvidia driver are the only that works.

also torrentz closed.

I switched to a dual boot after that garbage update.Now I am using elementary and it is pretty smooth compared to Windows.

>Zero counter-points

no more privacy
no more freedom
monthly subscriptions for even the most basic program
"the cloud"

Resistance is futile.

Nigga you could make that search for Windows, Debian, OS X or even fucking FreeBSD and get results on all.

>tfw linux is the only non babysit OS

I use pirate windows 7 on my desktop and Antergos in virtual machine for python,perl and another scriptshitting things. I don't need windows 10 just cause I'm only interested in programming and software for network diagnostic.

>noone uses win10
>noone uses dx12
>vulkan supported games market expands
>AMD sells more cards
Top kek famalam. Shitposting will be overclocked by 200% if this happens.

I've gotten three blue screens in three days. I never had a blue screen on OpenBSD or Windows 7.