Thoughts on tixati? Is it a decent torrent client?

Thoughts on tixati? Is it a decent torrent client?

>2016
>Using torrents

I don't know
I guess it's pretty okay

Never heard of it. Would be interested to know what advantages it has over Deluge on Windows and Transmission on OS X

I used this a while back for a bit. It seemed great at first and then just slowly seemed like it went downhill. It's an alright alternative I suppose. Nothing special though.

Can someone explain the really gay meme of screaming MUH PONYSHIT every time someone brings Tixati up?

OP here, whats the newest meme client yall are using for torrents?

there an image floating around of torrent client "comparison" where someone just slapped a pony on tixati logo

>closed source

>current year
>not using Transmission/Transmission-Qt

I would use it it but its banned on all private trackers...

this guy fucks

It just werks. I've used many torrent clients and this one has given me the least problems and no fucking spyware/adware bundled in.

whats the reason for this?

idk, but its banned on literally every private tracker, so something is very wrong with it i guess

>closed source
>not rtorrent

it's shit

It allows for ratio spoofing iirc.

>Proprietary malware
Fuck off.

This shit still do not support rss.

qbitorrent is the best when you get it not to stall.

Last time I tried that piece of shit the UI would lock up for 5 out of every 10 seconds.

uTorrent 2.2.1 build 25302. Nothing else.

>>Proprietary malware
source: my ass

That is merely a product of the phenomenon, not the source. The client is apparently ubiquitous in briny circles

*spyware and adware intensifies*

>Closed source

Show me the source code, then.
Oh, that's right. You can't.

>2016
>not using transmission-daemon on your homeserver

Top pleb

The burden of proof is on you, not me.

Brony

How retarded are you? All proprietary software is automatically malware.

Source: my ass

Used to use it a few years ago when my ISP was throttling torrents. For some reason I could never solve, Tixati got aorund the throttle but nothing else ever did.

Then I went qBittorrent once the ISP fucked off with throttling after the law changed.

can confirm.

I download my plot exclusively using tixati.