Is torrenting dying?

With KAT gone, I can't seem to find obscure comic books anymore; nemisis will be missed.

Other urls found in this thread:

extratorrent.cc/
thepiratebay.org/
eztv.ag/
1337x.to/
torrentdownloads.me/
torrentbutler.eu/
yts.ag/
gen.lib.rus.ec/comics/series.php?letter=A
opentrackers.org/32pages/
torrentproject.se/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

kat.run

Stop being a moron

Quickly, use kat.run (mirror of kat] to get all that you need now

kat.run

I bet you use Windows 10

THE HONEYPOT IS REAL

Just run search plugins with qbittorrent you should never have to visit a torrent site after

And when that site goes out? are we going to be using mirrored torrent sites forever?

where am i supposed to torrent new magazines and foreign newspapers now that kat is kill

>foreign newspapers
wut

avax has magazines and shit but it's not torrent based

Whatever happened to eDonkey, gnutella, and all the other early 00's era file sharing networks?

But the cake is a lie

>doesn't use private trackers

They're were always shit

My Afro-American fellow

extratorrent.cc

For now at least

Why are the bolts used?
Why the crown is being replaced at the end?

Kat.run is a FBI honeypot, don't listen to the shills

>early 00's era
dead, raped, killed, starved

Hell, the guy who owns it probably just said fuck it and split.

>muh sekrit club

>fbi honeypot
Show proofs of that or GTFO

bump

kickass.cd new KAT site

Root canals make teeth more fragile. The new cap is to make the tooth last longer.

are we going to pretend it's any harder for any of your faggoty private tracker sites to get shut down too

I had root cleaning and had neither bolts inserted nor crown replaced. On what it depends?

Katproxy.com
Always has new shit.

I did the same too. They wanted $800 for the new cap, so I noped the fuck out of there.

qbittorrent?

>foreign newspapers

iv been using qbit for over 2 years and i didnt know i could do that

today I installed soulseek
it's pretty nice

>blindly trusting every torrent file on the internet

>Is torrenting dying?
Are faggots like you going to post these threads forever?

Pirate bay motherfucker, can you even torrent?

It's safe to assume that Torrent sites follow the hydra formula. When one head is cut, three take its place.

There will always be torrent websites. Good thing there are websites like Sup Forums and other resources where you can acquire knowledge of where these sites and changes are located.

> are we going to be using mirrored torrent sites forever?
You can publish a magnet link to anything or a batch of anything basically anywhere.

Never mind there are actually already (rarely used) decentralized search engines for torrents.

And then there are even non-torrent protocols. IPFS and all the darknets and the like.

So no, we won't. Plebs will take a while to use the workarounds, but it will happen.

Not even a problem with any kind of media file.

Just a bit. So long as we dont have a massive amount of faggots and weeboos runing it down and lighting the beacons.....

Calm down fbi-kun. We are not trying to destroy your surprize

> what are filelists
> not being smart enough to not download "game of thrones S04E05.mp4.exe"

Neck yourself, you tech illiterate faggot.

Yeah, no.

I'd rather just have an extraction and look like some burnt out hockey player than go through that agonizing process and then have to worry about it the rest of your life.

Seriously, I think they make that process ten times more complicated than they need to just to jack up the price.

Best thing to do in my experience as I've had it done is to get an implant. They even do dentures that way now where they screw into the bone metal catches and you just slide the denture on that for a tight fit. Single implants are screwed direct to bone as well. Feels like the real thing.

It's not painful at all, if you have a decent dentist, just uncomfortable. Getting a cavity filled is worse.

Oh there is pain. I had like twenty shots of nova or whatever the hell it was with the curved syringe before they went to work. Injected in the gums and in the roof (soft part with all the blood baby) of the mouth. Didn't feel jack shit on my face for a day or two.

What should happen is topical gel on the gums so that the shots don't hurt, and then only like 3-4 shots just around the tooth. I've had a few root canals, none of them were painful, and I was fine a few hours later.

>takes 1d 4h to download from a Congolese witch doctor potato seeder

extratorrent.cc/
thepiratebay.org/
eztv.ag/
1337x.to/
torrentdownloads.me/
torrentbutler.eu/
yts.ag/

I opted for full removal of a couple of teeth instead and got implants. Think I spent like 3500 cash that day and was done that day.

Real men use private trackers and usenet

>Real men use usenet
yes

*removed unnecessary bit

Is there any decent private tracker soley for Comics?
Because yeah..losing the ability to get those here in South Korea is pretty much my biggest fear in all of this.

Wow, that is really useful. I just downloaded and tested it myself.

dank shit niqqah

>private tracker
>comics
no

Get a bunch of friends together and setup a vpn server on the internet connection of whoever has the fastest line. Setup an ftp server on that network. Share

Wtv play gaymes on steam and stream movies
these RIAA faggots still dont realize theyre attacking their own fans and customers when they should evolve their obsolete business models

Netflix is making money hand over fist and the movie industry is still trying to fuck them over as if they were competition

subscription models are the future unfortunately, not just for shows and movies, programs and maybe even websites might cash in on this.

Yeah soulseek is great for all music.
You can find the more rarest stuff on there that no one ever torrented.

this is why stupid people use linux

>Get a bunch of friends together
u wot

torrentz eu search is disabled

brb brushing teeth

Piracy will never die, although it may eventually shift to a form other than torrents. That said, KAT was not the only torrent host. I don't suppose you thought that torrenting was going to end when Mininova went down, did you? Or when the creators of ThePirateBay got arrested and then the site stayed the fuck up?

Oh man, Mininova. I feel so old now, thanks for mentioning it user.

Sadly, it seems to lack some obscure stuff.

>yts.ag/
plen

>muh comic books bby, muh comic books
gen.lib.rus.ec/comics/series.php?letter=A
Get invite to this:opentrackers.org/32pages/

There are literally trackers dedicated to comic books exclusively. Kat didn't have anything obscure or even remotely hard to get, only recently released garbage. If the end of kat.cr is the end of torrenting for you, you clearly didn't deserve that protocol and are better off getting viruses from DDLs like a dumb shit.

Dude when I need comic books I just search for specific trackers and the title of the comic. After kat went down I downloaded every X Force comic (look, I know X Force isn't exactly obscure, but whatever) just by looking up 'x force minutemen torrent' or some shit and found it within seconds, minutemen is a good one, plus there's always readcomics, you can't download anything unless you wanna go through the lengthy process of downloading page by page manually, but they have a good library if you're willing to read online.

It wouldn't be that hard to make a pleb-friendly program for any of that stuff.

But errybody hates plebs so...

LIVE IN THE MOMENT

I am looking for a fairly obscure K-drama (reply 1988)

Where would be my best bet to look? I can only find low quality torrents or some of the episodes

Aww assblasted winkiddie is mad

Is that the same as Answer Me 1988?

The two large bolts are magnets that keep the crown in place. However they are only used IF a crown is to be placed, otherwise the tooth is just completely filled up and the result grinded smooth.

>$800 for a fucking cap
That said, doesn't that fall under your medical insurance?

>Linux
>STALLEDtorrent

>Dumb drakeposter

Drake is king of Sup Forums my dear summerfag

@55945061
at least you tried

P2P is getting heavily monitored.

nope its just kill like pepe
maki is the only queen and leader of Sup Forums

>summerfag

@559450110
at least you tried

>Replying with @
First day here?

>@

How does dropbox get around piracy?

Who cares? Just don't use it. Use Mega instead.

55945113, you learn quickly my son

That wasn't my question was it?

I feel triggered.

what's the best private tracker (that one can actually buy it's account or register) for ebooks and comic books/manga?

It's only dying if retards keep using shitty DMCA compliant pussy ass sites that close after a year.

TPB has stood the test of time and still works fine.

>Immediate load implantology

Enjoy your 25% risk of losing your implant sucker.
Branemark protocol has 95%+ success rate, your dentist is a scam.

torrentproject.se/

doesnt have sorting (yet?) but at least seems like a decent successor of Torrentz

Yes, where did you find that?

Looks like public hd

Head to /r/opendirectories. They have multiple listings of open directories with 30,000+ ebooks for download. Don't bother torrenting ebooks, open directories literally have them all. A while ago I got a copy of the "kindle library". That's every book they've ever released.

>nemisis

he is on TPB

Do a simple ddg search 'Torrent Proxies' and follow the links
I bet you use Apple with iPhone and torrent from Starbucks wifi