Best Aftermarket Card Supplier

Considering everything from clock speeds, aesthetics, cooling, and warranty. Who do you tend to favour?

Is it a de facto choice or do you go through each new release with a different opinion.

>I am personally torn between MSI and EVGA.

New twin frozr and acx 3.0 are great

I usually go with the best warranty, which always ends up being EVGA, you can extend it up to 10 years but I've never bothered.

They're not the nicest looking cards either but I don't stare at them so it doesn't really matter.

Some people go batshit about RGBs and colour coordination, each to their own I guess.

people say nice things about evga

EVGA is awesome.

The MSI EK water blocked 1080 I have is ok.
Their Software is awful though
Deleted it as soon as I realized it used like 500mb of ram.

Saphire, MSI, XFX

Avoid Gigabyte unless you get a really good deal on it.

Can anyone comment on coil whine, is it across the board with all cards or do some suppliers cards have it worse?

Especially applicable to the 10XX series, thanks.

>Saphire, MSI, XFX
I've had good luck with all of these over the years. The XFX did die on me for a year (8800gtx) but then when I needed it it magically worked again.

>AMD

XFX or Sapphire

>Nvidia

EVGA

How do anons feel about Palit and Zotac for NVIDIA and Power Color for AMD?

Avoid any Gigabyte product whatsoever. My Gigabyte motherboard's LAN and USB 3 ports died on me almost a year after I bought it. Gigabyte's support is almost nonexistent. The only help I could get was a fast talking chinky lady who was trolling me the whole time and an email asking for a picture of my motherboard.

dont know much of anything about palit. zotac is know for excessive coolers. id go with sapphire for amd over power color.

EVGA for that warranty.

Speaking of EVGA, their 1070 ACX has a bit of whine at load.

I like MSI. I don't think they are that good, though. I think their product is a bit shoddy. I still like them though, mainly because of the cooler.

I'd never buy their motherboards though. Not ever.

Guess I've been extremely lucky. I've had a Z97X-UD3H-BK-CF motherboard and 760 windforce gpu for several years with absolutely no problems, and just got a 970 a month ago that's been working great.

Also, I may have dreamed this up somehow, but didn't Sapphire and XFX used to get flack here a while back?

EVGA

Bought their products since fermi. All their shit is reasonably priced and aren't plastered in hArdc0r3 gaymen shit.

I wish they paid me so I could buy more EVGA products with shill bux instead of NEET bux

How's ASUS? I'm looking into the Asus 1080.

Ok for Nvidia, their 200s were shit for AMD
Power color ties 2nd with MSI

How good are inno3d for nvidia cards?

If you know anything about overclocking it's Gigabyte. Their PCB and power delivery is unmatched for the price. Unfortunately for the 10 series they fucked it all up.

EVGA fo shizzle