Did i fuck up

I bought an AMD R9 390 8GB DDR5 did i fuck up with the purchase

Why do people always ask this after they buy the fucking product?

Fuck off.

Does it look like a consumer review board to you? Fuck off

kek why did i expect anything from Sup Forums this whole board should be nuked, might as well get more help in Sup Forums

Good, next time read the fucking sticky and go back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums (what's the difference anyway)

>1000+1000+16
>actually following the rules, is this reddit or something

Are you complaining about the rules? Do you have problem with them?

as a matter of fact yes i do

Then go somewhere with rules more suited to your autism.

>>>/9gag/

>Complaining against Sup Forums
Enjoy your ban

>still thinking there are mods left in this place

You only fucked up if you paid too much. Card is still relevant and will be for a few years.

i paid 273 usd or 247 euros

Lmao i bought mine 4 days ago for 230 sold the free copy of warhammer total war for 30€ so i paid essentialy 200€

I would've got a 480RX for that much. Oh well, live and learn.

a rx480 is very marginally a worse card though, why would you..

Fucked up bad op.
Just got a 390x for $200 usd from a buddy

You did a good thing, user.

Yes, you fucked up. Not because of your purchase - the card is completely fine, overclocks nicely and everything I have thrown at it recently plays well above 60fps on medium to high settings.

You have fucked up because you are asking yourself if you fucked up AFTER a purchase. You seem to be unable to think independently and you should leave this website (or the internet) until you have the appropriate maturity

Why do you ask after completing the purchase you dumb fuck

No, it's a good card. NEXT!

Fucked up something awful

>virtually no one on Sup Forums said the OP who purchased a 1080 didn't fuck up while this entire thread is praising OP for buying an outdated rebranded turd

this board is AMD shill haven

>doesn't read sticky
>gets mad when he does retarded shit

Back to wherever you came from

They never bought the card and just want an honest opinion that isnt Linus shill tips

you bought a card that has to draw 400w in order to match the performance of NVIDIA's last gen 180w card. yes, you fucked up big time.