Do you guys remember this?

Do you guys remember this?

Other urls found in this thread:

messengergeek.wordpress.com/2013/04/23/use-messenger-reviver-2-to-bring-back-messenger-and-beat-skype/
youtube.com/watch?v=Z35DKv1Yo34
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sure do. Got home from school and got straight onto MSN.

you can actually use it again in this link: messengergeek.wordpress.com/2013/04/23/use-messenger-reviver-2-to-bring-back-messenger-and-beat-skype/

Add me: [email protected]

Let's make a Sup Forums group on msn!!! :3

stuffplug made me an elite hacker

Who should we not invite?

Redditors.. they're such meanis xDDDD... they'll steal our unique icons and funzies xDD

:42: :mememe: :LOOOL:

i am not sure if nostalgia but I am pretty sure it was the best IM that i used. fuck whatsapp, i have to use it now because everyone and their dog use whatsapp here.

I sometimes still log in messenger

Add me: [email protected]

youtube.com/watch?v=Z35DKv1Yo34

What's wrong with WhatsApp?

Looks like aliens looked at Aqua and website designs of mid 2000s and this is what they think humans look

Yes I remember such adware.

Yeah i remember it.Good 'ol days with msn sounds.

The thing with this program was the ease of use, only the steam chat comes close

Please let the dead stay dead. MSN may have been better than skype, but we already have a great alternative to skype that isn't anywhere as buggy.

my friends don't use that

ask them to, if they're your real friends they will

even a norm sees the immediate difference in software quality from discord to skype

>Shilling currycord

>tfw you were part of the exclusive secret club of beta testers

>if they're your real friends they will
So if one person decides to sperg out and ask that literally everyone else switch software, they're the real friends if they blindly listen to you?

That doesn't sound like friendship to me. It sounds like you're a moron.

When exactly did this die? I remember I had shitloads of ruskies and spics on my contacts because they were really fucking good at custom maps on halo CE and at surviving for hours in maps on CS 1.6 zombie plague without barricading themselves with laser mines in a vent like faggots, their broken english was hilarious.

probably somewhere around 2009-2011, when people hopped to skype and ventrillo

I think you used the wrong picture.

TeamSpeak is way better than discord. The voice quality on TeamSpeak is much better.

Facebook killed it since it was pretty much MySpace + MSN Messenger combined

h-hi guys

Was a great place to chat to girls, get nudes and cam sessions.. man I miss being a teen sometimes

>t. American

take off hoser, eh?

>HAWWWWWWWWWWNNN

it has profile pictures that i can't not view when scrolling through contacts

Created my account back in 2005

Time flies

had a bunch of people added back from roughly 2004-2010 when i used to play online racing games like drift city.

tried to sign in recently to see if any of the guys still go on only to discover that only skype exists now and no one i have added to msn messenger uses it.

Literally won't work ootb. Desktop client only for Win.