What are you doing right now, /g?

plowing ur mum

Pooping.

this desu

CYKA BLYAT

does she like it?

>/g
gb2reddit you fucking summernewfaggaycuntfaglord

Dealing with all the problems after installing ubuntu gnome 16.04 yesterday.

Whatever you do don't install the XFCE desktop. The desktop crashes 1 in 3 times every time you drag and drop between the file manager.

how am I supposed to name it, oldfag?

what problems?

but i was said it's the best de ever

About to install Ubuntu MATE 16.04 because rolling releases are unstable and break too much. Great for shitposting machines but for productivity, I use non-rolling.

Trynna take a shit. God damn it. I swear to God, I will do anything to have a round of power house diarrhea.

It's pretty gud but in Antergos the Thunar file manager just randomly crashes when copying/moving files. You can always install another desktop environment if it impacts you.

>what problems?

Laptop doesn't suspend when closing the lid, brightness buttons don't work as expected, and the usual overheat (but I've already managed that).

I guess it's my fault for buying a crappy laptop.

Did you install the Nvidia driver? It seems to do more harm than good on laptops (brightness controls stop working on T410). I could only adjust brightness when on the open source driver. Suspend is a pain but you may be able to log out then suspend successfully.

Oh boy

How can you fuck up a gui install?

> How can you fuck up a gui install?
By using f2fs I guess. But I fixed that tho

trying to find a fix for the annoying white flash between pages in my browser.

Just finished setting up Win 8.1. See if it's any improvement over 7.

listening to anamanaguchi and shitposting

what browser you using

watching them through the window of yo momma room

Half way between shit and decent.

im just not being slav

Just use the defaults autist. Their installer is buggy shit.

Trying to come up with the courage to invite 2 people from my CS class to form a team to compete in a national programming competition. But I'm too much of a friendless sperglord. I wish I could do it by myself.

vivaldi, I've installed every browser I can think of on this box and they all have that problem.

i know it's buggy. but i wanna be edgy

maybe there's something wrong with your display drivers

Installing Arch Linux because I'm not a pleb slav like u.

Happens on my non-VM as well and my drivers are fine. The hacky fix for chrome doesn't work anymore and reading webpages at 5:12 AM really fucks with my eyes when it flashes white.

This isn't like asking a girl out.

Here, the worst thing they can say is no.

They're in CS so they're probably just as spergy.

>implying wasting your time on installing makes you actually better

you just don't know how to manage your time effectively, kid

comfy
c
o
m
f
y

>"subtly" showing off and bragging about installing a linux distribution while most likely thinking you're hot shit for doing such

Kill yourself.

Alright someone explain to me what is the deal with that monkey looking dude i've been seeing around lately

wtf I hate XFCE now!

"Hey would you guys want to help me compete in this programming thing coming up"

The worst that can happen is they say no.

Just woke up. Cooked to eggs sunny side up lightly seasoned with pepper and salt. Also prepared oatmeal (mapple) and coffe with cream and sugar.

This is going to be a productive day!

Go to gnome tweak tool and check suspend when lid is closed

Make a custom shortcut for brightness up and down

OLD
L
D

>those icons

PUAG.

Also, people like getting invited to do stuff, it gives them a sense that they are liked and someone wants to hang out with them. If you would have asked me I totally would have said yes.

How is he wasting his time?

I’m debugging the synth I’m currently working on. I have way too much high frequencies on a specific sound synthesized, but the source file doesn’t particularly stands out compared to the others.

Hardware or software?

I'm really excited here, desu

Watching Terry demo the Windows program he wrote in 2000/2001.

software, it’s voice synthesis

Going to install slackware in a little bit. The installer is god tier. Plus like gentoo it hasn't been contaminated by systemdicks yet.