Front page malware

Jesus christ hiroshima, this has got to be some malware. Why are you putting this on the front page.
github.com/Floens/ChanTracking/commit/3cf82950e4657e25ecde1d05a09451b357d65292

if (document.location.protocol === "http:" && window.matchMedia && (window.matchMedia('(max-width: 480px)').matches
|| window.matchMedia('(max-device-width: 480px)').matches)) {
document.write('');
}

It's Javascript from a Japanese ad company, Geniee, Inc.

medi-8.net is a CNAME for v8.genieesspv.jp whichi is registered to them

calm your nips

>calm your nips
no

Who even visits the front page?

Newfags, that's who. They deserve it.

this guy gets it

Why does everyone hate the home page?.its nice to see what's 'hot' around all the boards, I've been introduced to boards I had no interest in before because of that feature.

>scr' + 'ipt

Hmmm...

A tracking script isn't malware. It's bullshit, and there's no reason to like it, but it's a far cry from fucking malware.

Don't abuse the term you faggot.

To bypass some sort of script blocker?

Not here on my secure GNU/Linux machine. :^)

The script only runs on mobile viewports and http

It's all part of the plan to get more money. He's doing the exact same crap he did in his japanese imageboard and video site. We warned you about hiroshima nagasaki. Hell, the beyond retarded nu-mods should have been a massive red flag. But there you are, your mouth ajar, ready to receive the dick anytime "but how do you know hiroshima is fucking my mouth? It hasn't begun yet even though I've seen everyone else go through it!"

You can't write in inline script tags, obviously.

And what else is there to do? People don't migrate to other sites that easy.

Yet reddit manage to get all over the site in mere months since the shilling started in full force.

uMatrix isn't showing anything for me.

See

hold up, yall niggas browse the chan with js on?

>guaranteed

It's definitely botnet though.

Shitposting without the catalog is a chore.

>he pays $19.99 for the privilege of getting banned for disliking a thread

You can fill in the captchas fine without javascript

No.

yes? otherwise how would i be posting?
wut? hahahahahahaha
>not having a static user script to build the catalog page
its like you enjoy being a pleb

>calling into the js using a 3rd party script is better than calling into the js
Inbred.

>not having a static user script to build the catalog page
>shitposts with javascript "off"
>still running javascript
I can use 4chanX too, still doesn't change how you can't use the catalog in various text mode browsers.

>trusting 3rd party scripts that can change whenever
>various text mode browsers
>not my own build

cucks

>breaks Sup Forums
Why does anyone think uBO or uMatrix is any sort of replacement for NoScript? It absolutely fucking breaks every goddamn site even if you allow that site and whatever other things it needs to run. NoScript just fucking works if you say "allow [site]" and "allow [whatever third party script source the site needs to run]". Fucking simple. This uShit doesn't fucking work that way. It's goddamn pathetic. I've tried for fucking forever to get that shit to work and it doesn't.

> doesn't fucking work that way
Git gud cuckscript babby