Speccy

cool shit

no one cares

Waiting for gpu prices to settle.

what should i upgrade 1st?

what one are u gonna buy?

Guys why is this happening? My bios says temps are fine, I reinstalled speccy, what do? It's always 115 too.

Either the RX 470 or GTX 1050 (if there's one).

Ur mom

The 1tb WD black internal died, too lazy to make another speccy. I took the Toshiba external and put it where the WD was.

Still debating whether to return this Fury while I still can for a full refund, but I have no idea what I'd buy in its place. Don't want a 1060, don't feel the 1070 is worth the money, can't afford a 1080 and AMD don't have anything to offer that's better right now.

Asus Fucked up the sensors for Windows 10, don't worry, shit happened to me too

>tfw my R9 390 is cooler than your 980's

I wonder if I do a bios update right now if it'll fix it....I'm gonna try that right now.

Woop already have the latest.

Get an ssd

It's the best meme I've ever fallen for

Using a system without an SSD after getting used to having one is fucking disgusting. I hate using my mother's piece of shit laptop when she asks me for tech support.

a question i dont want to start new thread for.

if i buy motherboard that says it has 2133 memory and ram that has 3200, will mobo limit the memory making me paying for 3200 a retard?

>good specs
>60Hz monitor
what are u doing man

Yeap don't worry about it. Don't buy Asus motherboard again, they became kinda bad

Also, whoops outdated Speccy. Heres a fresh one

Yeah your mobo temps seem unusually low. You prefer gigabyte or msi now?

Technically this is only my second Mobo (The first one was a Gigabyte 755) but I would rather go with MSI now.

I just really like the Black+Red theme they going for, and as I heard they make the most durable GPU and Motherboard components

What Gpu should i get?

RX 470 or 460.. tho I think the CPU still going to bottleneck them

I dont overclock. Never have. So the non K processor saved me a few dollars and no skin off my back.

>You don't overclock
>But you watercool

Tell me at least you using a great bank-for-the-buck cooler like CM Seidon

I don't go for those water meme coolers. Its all proper air with a 5 or 6 year old Hyper 212 evo.

Damn. I got the Hyper 103 since April and I'm happy if my i5 4690 (non K) stays between 29 and 35

Also, I mean I too don't get Water meme coolers for over $100-150 but you can buy this in my country for a $40-55

Cheap watercoolers I'm willing to bet are worse then comparable tower coolers

Did spiderman make a little support for your card? looks kinda sick.

You should stop comparing temps like they mean something, the accuracy is like +-5C at best and each CPU has individually calibrated TJmax. 45C on my CPU does not equal 45C on your CPU.

I don't remember if TJmax value is even exposed to the OS, because if it isn't you'd have to manually calibrate your software to read the actual temp from the sensor because all it gives you is the distance from TJmax. Which means nothing if you don't know what TJmax is.

T420 desu

Is this the new Windows 10 thread?

What should I upgrade?

your OS

Well off course but still better than buying a $20-30 Coolermaster. It has 3 year warranty.

My Brother had its CPU idle at 25C° while 40-45c° at load

And... besides that?

Time to get shitposted to death. Thinking of just trashing everything save for the SSD and ram. Maybe the case too I guess.

Your Windows.

Roast me anons
>inb4 fell for the 32GB meme

Out of curiousity how much RAM does Windows 10 uses up on Idle?

Rebooted for you user since its been on for some days.

Thanks bae. I have 12 and uses around the same.

Why do you need 32 anyway? Just for future proofing?

Just borrowing the 16GB extra from someone who had their Z97 motherboard die, so until he gets a new motherboard in a few days ill be playing around with this shit

Its completely overkill for me, even with 16GB i only ever use 50-60%, the only use i have found for it is that i can dump the Wind Waker HD textures onto the ram with Dolphin emulator and play without stutter, 80% usage with that

Having lots of Ram is completely essential though. You're doing it right.

>Ram
>Has Rem on picture
wasted opportunity

16 is good for future proofing, some apps (and games) now uses more than 8GB

Realized that myself while writing the post, and it almost made me make a new image throwing Ram in instead, but I couldn't bother.

ur cpu

asap

Rate pls.

Sold my 970. 1070 is on the way.

RX 460 Or GTX 950

Thats a shit gpu. You gonna replace that?

planning to upgrade once kaby lake comes out

If y ok u use that as a server get more ram, if you do anything else get that and a new gpu

gpu bottleneck, try the rx 460 when it comes out

SEND

HELP

Built this last year.

Don't know when I'll upgrade anything.

The 980 Ti should hold up for at least another year at 1080p 60fps I hope.

Poorfag here.

Would my set-up bottle neck a 1080?

I was thinking more of a RX 480 or 490, dont want to go Green again

Its okay i guess

speccy wont recognize a 6950x ... wtf

dank

No.

I will not fall for the 144hz 2k screen meme. However, I am going to get 21:9 screen but it is still going to be 2560x1080. I think this card is perfect for that. People rage and go on how great the gpu is but thing is that when game details incease and you want best antialiasing options etc it's not that great. One year from now GTX1080 is even outdated.

I wish i had windows XP ;_;

High refresh rate monitors are a meme.

Posting

Fixed the GPU temp problem by ghetto rigging a fan on it.

No need to upgrade, desu.

impressive, 3 AMDs in grouped together, a rare sighting. Perhaps we can witness their mating habits.

Funny thing is
Me (55955636) and (55955750) are buddies

who wants to buy a 290?

couldn't agree more

boot up in 4 seconds .. fucking unbelievable

ill give you $100

sup fa/g/s

post cpu-z or i dont trust your oc

Same exact shit happened to me. It was fine on Windows 10 until the Anniversary Update too. Now I'm stuck with a borked motherboard temp.

Pic related. It's suffering, senpai.

I built this to browse the freshest memes.

>tfw pc is a potato

im about to pull the trigger on an i7 4709k
plz rate

$150 and i'll cover shipping.

time to buy a new graphics card

How much did it cost?

Yea