"Technology" board

>"Technology" board
>half of you faggots don't even know how to make the 'disable adblock ad' not show up in place of ads
now I know why no one takes Sup Forums seriously aside from all the meme spewing shit and fucking gaysocks. congrats.

You're acting like that's some huge secret.
But can you do THIS?

>look mom I can edit CSS!

Prove it.

boards.Sup Forums.org##.center

>blocking 4chin ads
rofl who even cares xDD desu

You have an unnecessary line still there between the hide/show all buttons and the "voting open" message thing.

Half of Sup Forums are redditors and Sup Forums spillover. This board needs to return to its techloligy roots.

My hosts file has been blocking Sup Forums's ad provider so long I didn't even know this was a thing. I'd leave the ads here if I wouldn't end up inadvertently whilelisting a bunch of crap on other sites.

and this is the homepage
>not removing tht big ass pic Hiro puts that takes half the page on my netbook

>Sup Forums spillover

This board has been mostly Sup Forums spillover from day one, with Sup Forums shitposting coming in second. redditors and hacker news refugees are the only ones who actually discuss technology.

This board used to be pure garbage and has only gotten better with the influx of new users.

>he uses the homepage
Why?

>Sup Forums shitposting
This is an anime website user. Sup Forums are the ones who shitpost, not Sup Forums.

But why? I like the space down ther

>AMD GPU!!!!!
>NVIDIA GPU!!!!!
>AMD SUCKS !!!!!
> NVIDIA SUCKS!!!!!
>LINUX !!!!!
>IMB4 GENTOO

/g

no one thought it was hard senpai. it just doesn't matter much because a placeholder square doesn't risk giving me malware, unlike ads.

Did somebody say techloligy?

>caring about ads

I bet you post your opinions on facebook
Ignoring is a great way to solve your issue since you can't even fix it right

Is this the new desktop thread?

What a pathetic guy.
wow

H-how do you do that, anyway? I-I already know, by the way!, but thing is, I can't explain it properly to a friend of mine who wishes to know! D-don't get the wrong idea, i-idiots!

>can't even fix it right
>extra lines
you do know those lines are not ''unnecessary lines'', but are for the blotter right? but w/e makes your dicks half erect

>there are people on g who actually believe using adblockers, ricing desktops, and keeping up with new computer parts trends are meaningful indicators of tech acumen
holy shit.

I am using the fastest web browser on windows, and i'm not going to slow it down with adblockers a.k.a bloat

sperg

Fuck off to reddit, redditor.

WINDOWS TEN
STICKER THREAD
IRRELEVANT GENERAL THREAD

>big ass pic Hiro puts that takes half the page
Fuck, how much I hate that shit.

fix your font rendering

Wait, people are actually autistic enough to give a fuck about that? Why are you even living?

>going to the homepage
>ever

for what purpose?

For the recent threads probably.