>smoking

End your existence.

What does EDC stand for

Daily Autism Thread.

good timing

>smoking
He's already onto it

Hopefully someone can help here.

I've got a BLF A6 flashlight in the post, and I have cannibalised a promotional power bank for a 18650 battery. Is this (pic related) a decent battery? Will it survive more than a few charges? Or am I better off buying a new battery to go with my flashlight?

Additionally, any advice for a cheap charger in the UK? I have some vaper friends I can speak to in a few days, but I'd rather get it all shipped as soon as I can.

Thanks in advance vapers and flashlighters.

Every Day Carry

tsk, they do too much few damage to actually kill

(you)

>they do too much few damage

English isn't your first language, is it?

did you even reverse search ?

which earbuds?

where did you get the butterfly knife from

except for causing the stroke you were clearly having as you typed this comedy.

Alsip Swap-o-Rama
Cost me 2$ from some guy who was selling hundreds of likely stolen tools, stereo equipment and knives

his cigarettes have awful pictures of gross shit on them, of course hes not an American

That guy's not OP, he's a new IP.

either way hes a commie

18650s are pretty decent battery's never had a issue with them and you should be able to find a charger easy online

>*first day at new job*
>Just need to see your ID to make you a badge
>"Y-yeah sure"
>*pulls out this weeb ass wallet*
>"Get the fuck out."

Poorfag with class here.

>poorfag
>computer, phone

"No."

how much stuff can you do on that thing?

Everything I need it to
>web browsing
>SSH
>music
>taking photos
>light games

Should've been a little more clear. I meant is this specific 18650 battery a good 'un. I'm only a little questioning of it because it's out of a cheap power bank I was given for free.

>implying mutually exclusive

get a glock 26 instead

Dont carry much

Why not put your house keys onto your car key?

btw I hope you understand how fucking stupid it is to include your keys in you edc because anyone could 3d print a copy of your key just from a picture.

Because i have my car and company car. Sometimes i go places without car at all so dont need it attached to it. The keysmart comes with a loop thing so i could easily attach it if i wanted

Am I the only one who doesn't use a wallet and instead stores all his money in a pocket?

...and do what?

Yeah, some neckbeard on Sup Forums is going to get the exif data from your picture, 3D print a copy of your keys, fly probably halfway across the world to where you live, and go into your apartment (by...guessing? unless you have a house, but even then it's a stretch) to...mess up the place? Steal our socks?

Come on, man. Stop being paranoid.

I never carry cash ever. Cards and id's only.

Why not use a wallet? It doesn't JUST hold cash, you know.

i do have a wallet. is me.
Trying to find a good card holder but cant seem to find any i like.

hows the battery life on that thing? can you install loonix?

>subcompacts
Please let this category die.

>needing to carry a gun

What third world shithole do you live in, user?

usa

I like all so far.

love the matching phone and watch color user. and irrespective of color, they look nice :)

My phone is a s5 with an AOSP Marshmallow rom. I want to get a phone that supports Replicant, but my carrier does not support the right type of cell radio.

except the one with the shitty weapon ofc

why do you smoke user?

I have the same watch as you and that alone makes me want to kill myself.

They look like bang and olufsens.

What do you do if you wind up somewhere where they don't take card and don't have ATMs?

why have the worst PSP?

Just got back from hunting Pokemon, so add a battery pack in there, and switch out the knife to a Tenacious since that was today's carry.
I need to take a new pic

what gun is that, and what chamber? can't quite make out the logo

Bersa Thunder .380 acp

How often do you use allen keys?
Also how does one exist without a smart phone?
Also lc9s master race.

That's not an LC9s...

>AESTHETIC
What watch is that?

Aye, was implying that the lc9s is best carry gun.

nice, I have the same laptop
hope you run arch on it though

>on Sup Forums
>razor

what?

He means

he's from Illinois so his camera was definitely a potato

>Daily Autism Thread.
hit it right on the head

>using HP rounds in a 380

What you talkin bout willis?

They're critical defense, they don't expand that much

i use them alot at work, having a set in my pocket was originally just forgetting to leave them at work, then i just started keeping the set with me
useful for some other small stuff, also my gun saftey requires an allen key
and im not joking
>lc9s
read nigga
its a good phone, at work im not allowed to have my iPhone so ive been using the razr any time im not at home

>iPhone

You use the lockup safety when you're walking around? You do realize that's a feature for police to use when they lock their guns up?

18650 is a standard

2200 is pretty good, they go as high as 4000

Panasonic is the best brand, but really they all work

Avoid Chinese brands as the capacity is ALWAYS fake

Best Chinese brand is probably ultrafire if it is a legit ultra fire, but watch out, because there are lots of fakes (pic related) also ultra fire even fakes their capacity

You can't go wrong with any Japanese or American produced ones, but watch their labeling because if they say "made in China" they are knockoffs

Expect no more than 1800mah from a Chinese branded one, no matter what they claim

well i keep it off-safe but without a round chambered while its on me, having to fiddle around with allen keys to move my safety would be slow as shit
and ive got the little insert that came with the gun, but it kept falling out in my pocket

Meant to post this:

>a Chinese knockoff of a Chinese brand
Fucking lost

>condition 3 carry
please look at some liveleak videos of people without a round chambered in self defense scenarios. If i'm choosing to carry, I carry with a round chambered. Feels scary at first, but with training it's okay.
If you need allen keys to take your safety off, it's time for a new gun.

but its so slim, nothing poking into my side either

What rom? Is it fluid and without problems?

Try a single stack 9, it's super slim. Feel like i'm wearing nothing at all.

his bp9cc is already a 9mm single stack
the cc part stands for concealed carry, its thin as shit

I'm thinking of putting linux on my HTPC, Mint or Ubuntu. It's currently running the "free" edition of windows 10.

If i change my mind and want to put windows back on it is there anywhere i can display my key or whatever i need to install it without buying another licence?

wrong thread but ubuntu/mint have basically the same installer and both allow you to install the distro alongside windows without wiping the whole drive
you just have to press a key or something at bootup to select which OS to boot into

The only thing I carry with me is a small cross in my pocket.

I hope jesus keeps you from getting buttfucked in a dark alley.
Didn't know that.
That being said, something with a quick release safety is a must for cc, at least in my eyes. DA/SA with a heavy DA trigger is okay, but I still prefer a safety.

Fucking lost

Looks pretentious as fuck. Like a mix of Sup Forums and /fa/ or something.

Feel like you'd rather have a M-701 mechanical pencil.
Good as a very subtle self-defence item.

Feel like we'd get along, user.

Why 3 writing utensils?

>all those shitty bigass phones meant to browse the internet
>carrying a laptop with you every day

>not having a qt3.14 tablet

also my old edc, before I switched to a tablet

Battery lasts ~4.5hrs and yeah you can install Linux. I dualboot POSReady 2009 and OpenBSD on it

> Still smoking analogs in 2016

Enjoy cancer.

If you want to be safe only real manufacturers of 18650s are Samsung, panasonic, lg, and a few others

These ultrafire, etc etc are rewraps, essentially B-grade stock sold to the other companies. They failed quality control for one reason or another. Do you want to take a chance and blow your dick off, user?

I don't know if I'll but putting in in my urethra but now you phrase it that way I don't wanna take a risk if I ever do

Battery safety is no joke, user-chan. illumn has batteries $5 each and pairs come with a free case.

sunshine

phone is broken Redmi note 2

Looks like aussie cig packaging

what tablet is that fampai?