Where does he find the time to run a popular YouTube channel and maintain the Linux kernel at the same time?

Where does he find the time to run a popular YouTube channel and maintain the Linux kernel at the same time?

where do you find the time to make such awful threads?

He has ~12 employees.

Welcome to Sup Forums

cocaine is a helluva drug.

this made me laugh xD

His sons are Elliot Rodgers.

more than half are asian so it like he has 20

But in dick size only like 7,

Wait...

he just accepts the commits of other people, he doesnt do anything himself anymore.

but still, respect to his contributions to the open source community

Lol

I know right, sometimes I don't even know if it's bait or the person is truly retarded.

Well he's a childless faggot with no life outside of producing youtube videos, so that's going to leave a whole lot of time for side projects.

He also has time for his lover

He actually has a couple of half breed kids.

This thread just confirms that Sup Forums has gone to shit.

You say that like its a bad thing

why does this faggot love chinks

he wears socks in sandals so your guess is as good as mine

What does he do besides youtube?

it's that fucking time again when i scroll through Sup Forums and i can't tell if i'm on Sup Forums or /s4s/

why are people so butthurt in here, is it because linus spends more time on his youtube than on their shitty toy os kernel?

Do people on Sup Forums really hate Linus? I thought he was just a meme, just like Louis Rossmann.

Am I the only person who doesn't hate Linus? I find his reviews good. Mostly shills but still good.

i thought this linus guy killed himself after he was done with debian, since it didnt make it to the 2015 desktop of the year? all those years he spent time making different linuxes but no one would use them. just the same linux different theme desu, guess he thought he could fool the normies. didnt have to kill himself though.