>daily shill thread

I want to reload his pistol ;^)

Wendell is a god among men
Logan is a down to earth guy
And pistol is my wifu and you can't have her

Nice adam's apple

post her feminine penis

("""i want to succ it""")

She has to be the most disgusting looking woman I know of that's part of a popular tech channel.

>she

It's a trans man, don't let them tell you otherwise.

Ew

>woman
>She
user, I...

logan is an awkward bag of wind that tries to be clever about shilling
wendell is smart and interesting sometimes, but takes away from it by yapping on and on about paranoid bs + RAID setups
pistol is a literal furfag, typical mallgoth with a "dark cunt" personality

looking at her instagram pretty sure she's woman

look at the adams apple on that motherfucker

Pistol is cute cute CUTE!!

Shes not bad if u take off the piercings and change her name

too many edgy fags with piercings

>tek syndicate

It's okay. Bit immature and childish for my taste. Seems like a lot of these channels are cringey manchildren. Such as JayzTwoCents, Barnacles, etc. I don't know why it's like this, but it's annoying.

Logan was a boss on Tiger Direct. After that, kind of went downhill. I appreciate what he's doing with Tek Syndicate though. Seems like he never grew up.

Don't know much about others, but they seem cool. Pistol is just a hipster edgy poetry writing emo. She's a bit far on the skinny side, but has a nice face to counteract it.

Even with her being a tranny, she's a pretty good one, and I'd creampie her like maybe 3 times. No homo.

Daily reminder that Kek Syndicate browses Sup Forums, remember to say hi.

>woman

>all these faggots trying to "insult" her by saying she's a man as if she wouldn't be 100 times hotter than she is now if she had a girl dick

>I'd creampie her like maybe 3 times. No homo.
mwahh a fellow patrician I see.

>faggot calls others faggots

Whoa there faggot

Its not gay if the cock I want suck is on a female, dummy

>>>/tumblr/

The fuck up part about this, is that I legit don't even know if you guys are serious or not this time.

I don't know if you've lived in the real world but most people that don't get children are like this. They never find a reason to actually grow up because why should they? They got no responsibilities except making youtube channel content.

I LIKE THE LINUX VIDS YOU DO

the one where logan was showing his linux workflow desktop was nice too

KEK LINUX \o/

>she

>Its not gay if the cock I want suck

>0/10
Nice bullshit there, bruh

so which one of the edgy faggots he insulted are you? he was pretty much spot on with everything.

>her

Wendell is cool, and knowledgeable enough to actually have an interesting channel. The others I dont really know, but Logan sounds like a dumbass most of the time.

No he wasn't. He was just projecting out of his NEET based ass

so pretty much everyone else in the thread agrees with him, but he's "projecting" and a "neet"?

yeah, ok.

Yeah the trolls do!

Barnacules had a (retarded) kid and he seems like the biggest manchild of the bunch.

Seconding

you sound like a clinton supporter on facebook right now, they're not trolls because they disagree with you.

I completely agree that Logan was both funnier and less awkward in his old TD videos. the tinfoil nonsense is just ridiculous, and all their personalities come off as being a edgy rebels without a cause.

>i bet on
jayz2scents

>you sound like a clinton supporte
Oh boy, got to love the projection of politics into this. Especially THIS random strawman, hahahaha

I don't get it either, who exactly is being trolled? It's not like this is a Tek video or forum, it's a completely random thread on an anonymous imageboard. Is trolling ESP now?

nice redditrash response, did you get that from the fedora fallacy checklist?

if you're really one of those people he insulted and not just a nutswinger, you're only confirming what everyone has said.

i know you cucks like to tell yourselves that all women are actually men so fuck it lets be fags

but some of us take gender at face value. she looks like a woman, shes a woman.

>nice redditrash response
Typical faggot response. Can't defend that bullshit and so you resorted to more fallacies and delusional fantasies

The Tek syndicate fags post here...hint hint

did you hit your head on the fedora hanger?

everything I said was in support of the other responses here, you have yet to say anything even contrary. just "ur dum strawman lel"

>she looks like a woman

Biggest AMD shill on YouTube. 280x is as good as 770, 290x is as good as 780, this shill should be send to India.

Apparently so, can't see anyone else who'd be upset enough to get "trolled" by a random chan post.

pls don't be a man Pistol...

Although I do like chicks with deep-ish voices.

that way she can gunt and blow vape clouds in your face as you ravage her pasty cunt

Tek syndicate is comfy.

Logan, Wendell and glasses hacker man are all cool and fun to listen to.

I would go on a date and marry pistol for sure.

There you go OP

No, those responses are gaia tier garbage. The only thing you weaklings could do is project your NEET bullshit onto people making a living off technology on YouTube. Lol, get real.

yes.

Yeah barnecules is pretty fucked up and not funny.
But watch his "Life story video" and you will see that he is really one of us.

And she's been my secret Youtube/ tech waifu for a year or so now.

Her and that chick on Eurogamer's channel.

I think you broke something on there, you're just repeating yourself now.

shilling for cash isn't something anyone respects, especially here. now go see a doctor about that stutter.

cant knock that, but i hope you like furshit

Shilling? What are these guys Linus or something? Lol, no idiot. They do their job right And they don't give much of a fuck if fanboy idiots like you have their own personal biases. And like I said, gaia tier shit with no real argument.

I'm not but she can do whatever she likes.

Check out her Twitch channel... definitely not a man

that must be why they're trolled by random threads on Sup Forums, silly me.

and let's be clear here, I and most people here hate all youtube tech review channels equally. I just love seeing you riled up by honest opinions.

by the way, have you seen the newest AMD Yeti Hyperx gaming headset on massdrop? heard it sounds almost as sweet as pistol's asshole

>280x is as good as 770
It did age better than the 770 for sure.

More like Sup Forums got trolled by Logan, TWICE if I recall. And shit was so cash when that good shit happened.
>Equally
Bullshit, no one believes that lie. Not even yourself.
Damn right, me too

it's so funny how much your responses reek of tek videos. everyone sure is always out to get them and their poor data.

then again, what more should I expect from literal furfags?

>I and most people here hate all youtube tech review channels equally

I just like watching videos, so I put up with a few.

They all offer like 7th grade level tech advice and information.

Nice personal attack, sure signalifies how mad you are. And it clearly shows, you're a gaia tier troll. And a lousy one at best. Then again what do I expect from worthless NEETs anyway?

but for it to be a personal attack, you'd actually have to be one of them. and why would they care about "fanboy idiots" on a silly imageboard?

No retard, an personal attack is just an attack on someone's character, regardless of whether it's true or not. And it's sad that it's all you have, I expected more [from you]. But NEETs just can't match up to reality...

you expected more when you did just that in 90% of your posts?

we all should aspire to your high-brow post quality.

Thread sux

They're alright, i enjoy the weekly Tek shows but they are usually shitshows without Wendell keeping them in line, without him they're goofing off like Monkeys about news because they lack knowledge about the contents of what they discuss, Logan and Qain just seem to read the header of the article and maybe a few lines and thats it.

Wendell is the glue of the show when it comes to actually being informative and interesting, and i love his tutorials, he would be a great teacher.

Pistol is alright aswell and does a good job, seen her Twitch streams sometimes, its okay nothing special, atleast she is more entertaining then all the other Tek staff's streams.

Adam Texas Rattlesnake

Adam's apple. That's all I'm saying.

What are they, a channel for consumerist technology? That sounds boring as fuck.

Everyone I've met that's in to similar channels (like LinusTechTips) are people who are too stupid to learn programming or hobby electronics but crave something that makes them feel at least somewhat smart.

It's part consumerist, but Wendell is just tinker enough to bother watching his segments.

>she

Hi Tek Syndicate, maybe you cucks should spend your time doing something useful instead of trolling on Sup Forums

> looks like a woman

Mate, if you left that basement once in a while, you could tell the fucking difference.

That's the one with the AMD fanboy, right?

would you Sup Forums?

Sup Forums, my bad ;)))

See

>We at tek syndicate HSSSSSSSSSSSSSS really care about good audio HSSSSSSSSSS
>We know what we're talking about when it comes to audio HSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

They're a joke.

not into dudes so no

their mp3 vs flac was hilarious
fuckers consider themselves audiophiles

Isn't Logan shagging Joanne?

dat manjaw, between him and pistol he must have a thing for trannies

Even less of a surprise considering he wears bdsm gear all day long.

More like Kek Syndicate.

>More like Sup Forums got trolled by Logan, TWICE if I recall.
Link(s)?

As another user said, tranny or not, would happily creampie multiple times.

>Pistol
>those piercings.

Edgy trash.

No I'm not gay

I'd waste this bitch every night she's my kind of style with similar hobbies

The whole 'drinking liberal koolaid' bit would keep me away from any type of LTR though

Bane?

>pistol is my waifu xD

Pistol is trash and all of you sissy beta faggots with a crush on this annoying cunt probably need to kill yourselves.

The show would be 20x better without her attention whoring faggot face