/acg/ - Apple Circlejerk General

Welcome to Apple Circlejerk General, where we gloat and jerk each other off because we own superior products that poors can't afford.

Posted from my MacBook with Retina Display (the best type of display available), Apple trackpad (the best available by a mile) and OS X (the best OS).

What Apple products are you using?

fuck off. This is a linux circlejerk ONLY

switched to OSX last year, I am really so happy, after 15 years of windows (and sporadically linux too) it is the comfiest piece of tech I've ever used. also switching to ios soon, I want to get the SE

cups

New Macbook Pros and Mac minis when?

Announced in September I think

i hate the command key and the dumb keyboard my macbook has

I just hate both so much

The os is basically fine though, easier to develop on than windows

still no rumours...

I hope Apple develops a computer stick similar to that of Intel. I also hope they drop mechanical hard drives in all of their products in favor of SSDs.

The only decent thing from Apple is iMacs and they dont even have disc drives anymore. By the way, who gives a fuck about trackpads?

I doubt we'll ever see a HDD from them again in a newly announced computer.

>By the way, who gives a fuck about trackpads?

This is what poors who have never experienced Apple trackpads are conditioned to think.

i do. carrying a mouse everywhere is not comfortable. using the macbook trackpad is even better than using the mouse sometimes, the gestures are godly

please prove you are rich
being able to buy a $2000 fake computer or less isn't rich (especially given you probably took a loan for it)

it's just retarded apple users b8

Fuck Apple for neglecting the MacBook Pro. I don't want a fucking iPad.

I'm able to buy an ipad air 2 super cheap.
I do need a tablet for browsing and youtube.

My concern is that it's already 2 years old. Will it not into a brick after a year?

Think ultimately it was Intel's fault for being late with skylakes

> Want to buy a case for my iPad Air 2
> The official case costs 80 fucking dollars because muh leather (probably dog skin from china)
Any case recommendations?

This is Apple, not Android. The iPhone 4s is still getting its last update four years after it came out.
The iPad Air still got at least a couple more years left.