/csg/ Chink Shit General

Yes, we know everything already is from China but in here we discuss the no/low-name cheap shit you see on Gearbest, AliExpress, eBay and similar sites.

>IRC channel #/csg/ on rizon

>Discord channel
discord.gg/Xyx4fG9

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki:
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>News
• Gearbest has a new warehouse which lead to some confusion in the previous threads, seems like new options were added for registered ($2) unregistered shipping (free ship) and a priority line (faster processing?)
• After 1 week of use user takes the time to review the Oukitel K4000 • Chinkmaster gets a huge package from Gearbest the headset is of poor quality but sounds good recommends IR thermometer a $3 mouse a RUIZU X02 and a 64gb shark • user gets 40% refund after seller forgets to include heatsinks • Recommended bluetooth controller that fits around phones the iPega 9023 • user scanned the QR code on a VR controller and it came with a chink apk that allows for streaming of movies and plays games • Motospeed has a new Mechanical keyboard+mouse, the CK666. Currently on sale for $33 shipped making it a very cheap choice for those that don't want the lightmodes that come with the CK104 or aren't able to afford it. • user receives selection of 8BitDo controllers • Going to local Chinese stores can land you some usefull chink shit as well Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

alibaba.com/product-detail/48V-6-35mm-CANNON-Port-phantom_60493679928.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.FTKP8g
ioffer.com/i/ant-21-inch-ti-steel-expandable-telescopic-baton-cosh-618734075?i=313320649
ioffer.com/i/freeship-5pcs-lighter-style-10ml-pepper-spray-tear-gas-546528648
gearbest.com/laptops/pp_421980.html
m.gearbest.com/video-game/pp_257790.html
aliexpress.com/item/Human-Skull-Replica-Resin-Model-Medical-Realistic-lifesize-1-1-white-color/32224783503.html
aliexpress.com/item/Do-Promotion-Free-Shipping-50pcs-35-Kinds-Flavor-Pu-er-Tea-Pu-erh-Yunnan-Puer-tea/610504009.html
aliexpress.com/item/Brand-Watches-rose-Watch-Women-Men-Nylon-Strap-Military-Quartz-Wristwatch-Clock-hombre-40mm/32647767663.html
resources.alibaba.com/topic/22753/FOB_CIF_L_C_and_every_other_trade_term.htm
aliexpress.com/item/2-Sizes-Natural-Bamboo-Cup-For-Tea-Or-Wines-Spirits-Eco-Friendly-Pure-Handmake-Cups-Good/32616570937.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.axK72c&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_4_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_10059_10058_10060_10061_10062_412_10063,searchweb201603_6&btsid=edfb50a1-1261-4d02-bdd8-2d6b1be4baae
gearbest.com/video-game/pp_167775.html?wid=21
s.aliexpress.com/AfUZRjeM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks based user

For anyone looking a cheap 48v phantom power:

alibaba.com/product-detail/48V-6-35mm-CANNON-Port-phantom_60493679928.html?spm=a2700.7724838.0.0.FTKP8g

Not sure how good it is though, being powered by 5V usb doesn't seem too promising.

>priority line (faster processing?)
No, it's not faster processing.

Priority line likely means that they ship the thing to your country directly instead of it going through some other countries postal service beforehand.

any britniggers have experience with ioffer shady shit?

I'm thinking of getting this : ioffer.com/i/ant-21-inch-ti-steel-expandable-telescopic-baton-cosh-618734075?i=313320649

and this : ioffer.com/i/freeship-5pcs-lighter-style-10ml-pepper-spray-tear-gas-546528648

I wonder if it will get stopped at customs, am I fucked?

They fucked up big time
They jewed out on the thing that made me prefer them over Ali

Pretty sure you can still choose shipping companies.

Any news on this? I am highly interested in picking it up for school.

gearbest.com/laptops/pp_421980.html

Any thoughts on the Gamesir G3S, Sup Forumsuys?

m.gearbest.com/video-game/pp_257790.html

Someone kindly recommended a Nintendo type controller in the last thread but £33 is pretty steep.

it's not even in stock what's wrong with you?

Nah the police just send a strongly worded letter to your house saying don't try that shit again.

>Xiaomi Air
>Air

Ohhhh, those Chinks.

So what happens if he does try it again?

do you have experience?

what did you order?

Received my skull from Ali. It is really surprisingly light. It is also small (so not man sized, more like asian female), but that is evident from the feedback in Ali. It looks kind of nice though. Would buy again.

is it real?

I'm serious as I know you can buy skeletons

link?

>order glasses in may
>receive them in june but the PD is wrong
>late july receive 2nd pair, finally
>they're wrong too
>open dispute for full refund
>30% offered
>fuck_you.png
>aliexpress intervene
>please get them tested by optician
>few days pass and i haven't had a chance to do it yet cos life.gif
>aliexpress close the dispute without my input
>no way of questioning the decision

wtf, 2 months to get majorly chinked

I want my $60 back, bitches

im looking for some cheapo projector, sub 100eur/usd for general use, 720p capable preffered 1080 not needed... what are the better brands? what to avoid?

Contact your cc company.

CHINKED.COM

Anyone has 170€ to try out the jumper Ezbook 2
Looks comfy af

Excelvan has some good models or so I'm told by the reviews I've seen featuring them.

Now bury it in the sandbox of your local playground kek.

Nah, made out of resin.

p-flame skull via handiworkshop if I remember correctly.

aliexpress.com/item/Human-Skull-Replica-Resin-Model-Medical-Realistic-lifesize-1-1-white-color/32224783503.html

so is that really mechanical? or just "feel" like one

>can't be bothered to get the glasses tested to see if the chinks actually did the work correctly
>wonders why aliexpress closes the case

You won't get any of your money back.

Not a bad idea :D

i already got the first pair tested. some of us have actual lives and can't just roll up to an optician within 2 days nigga

>tfw initiating amex chargeback as we speak

>not being friend with an optician

>living in a country where they don't speak English and are generally not helpful if they didn't make the glasses

Motospeed has actual mechanical keyboards yes, the switches are Blue OUTEMUs

The focusrite scarlett series does that as well, so it should probably work

aliexpress.com/item/Do-Promotion-Free-Shipping-50pcs-35-Kinds-Flavor-Pu-er-Tea-Pu-erh-Yunnan-Puer-tea/610504009.html

got this shit about a week ago. bunch of "flavored" tea. strawberry, lemon, pineapple etc. Does not taste anything like strawberry or lemons. All tastes the same. Doesn't taste bad as far as tea goes. The rest of this is going in the garbage. Slowly awaiting my mouth cancer.

Drive to Germany and buy one there.

You get fucked by our nanny state police.
I don't but another britbong in this general did.

pics of the tea?

desu I don't speak german, I know it's rather cheap to do so, do I need to provide ID or something when I buy it?fucking jews desu

that... dont look like puer at all, more like some low quality black tea or even not that.
Is that a fucking twig

They're legal in France as well, so that's a much shorter trip for you. You don't need to provide ID. You don't really need to speak the language either to buy something in a store. A couple of standard phrases and some hand gestures will suffice.

ATTN: xyz guy: this is 404'ed in the randomizer: aliexpress.com/item/Brand-Watches-rose-Watch-Women-Men-Nylon-Strap-Military-Quartz-Wristwatch-Clock-hombre-40mm/32647767663.html

Never buy cheap Pu Erh tea.
Making Pu Erh is expensive as fuck (you have to store it in the right temperatures for several years) that's why the good stuff goes easyly up to 1k USD for 250g.
If it's that cheap it's probably some punched shit that is basically black tea anyway. Also the cheap PuErh cakes are known to be horribly pesticide loaded. There have been multiple reports of people becoming ill from those cheap teas (unclean water used to wash the leafs in the factory for example).
I'd honestly recommend going to a local dealer and get something from there, as usually you can get some flavored black tea for about 2€/100g and that's 100% not going to get you sick. If you really want it to be as cheap as possible, try getting flavored black tea, as that shit can actually be produced cheaply, so the seller doesn't lie to you even in the title.
Twigs aren't necessarily bad, quite comon in some teas. I don't drink PuErh, so I don't know about those, but bancha has a shitload of them and kukicha basically consists of shredded stems.

Excelvan is the cheapest 720p projector at 120$+.
I have it, it's nice. Good image, impressive sound quality, good integrated player but has very loud fans and is big.

that looks like dried sewage

WARNING:

AVOID TECLAST TABLETS

I bought a X80 Pro last month and it's SD Card reader has driver problem in windows, Teclast currently has NOT a fix for this problem, they're still asking for feedback, ironically this problem is rising since 2015 and it's still persisting in latest models (Power, etc), they don't even seem to care

Avoid Teclast products.

Shill, fuck off. Telcast tablets are great.

Wait, cheap tablets have bad support? Stop the presses!

>a very tiny number of owners have problems with a cheap, mass-produced good
>they must be anti-company shills

Does anyone know of a fairly cheap PDF reader?

Something I can put a shark meme in and put a ton of PDFs on. Seems like something chinks would make.

What the fuck

Please help, I'm trying to buy a "test sample", a small packet from China to Finland.

I bet they're standard size PC fans, you should open it up and try replacing them with decent fans!

>alibaba
Why?

resources.alibaba.com/topic/22753/FOB_CIF_L_C_and_every_other_trade_term.htm

Yeah I already checked that link and I still have no idea what I'm doing.

Also alibaba because I can't find the thing anywhere else, it's the phantom power from

>Indicating "FOB port" means that the seller pays for transportation of the goods to the port of shipment, plus loading costs. The buyer pays cost of marine freight transport, insurance, unloading, and transportation from the arrival port to the final destination.

alibaba is for re-sellers, find it on Ali.

It's not on Ali, and the seller has "1" as minimum order amount. Now why would he do that if he wasn't planning on also selling single units?

buy another sample then on aliexpress you fucking retard, alibaba is not for consumers.

Anyone tried Microflash mSD cards?
Some guy on Facebook is selling a 128gb for cheap and I'd like one for my MP3 player. These cards seem like the very definition of chink shit.

This should help you

How hard is it to understand that you can find that shit nowhere except alibaba? I think I mentioned it at least twice now.

There is a 90mm standard fan, and a 90mm centrifugal one. Guess which one is making a lot of noise ?
I asked about cheap good fans a few threads ago but nobody answered.
I ordered some 5$ from my favorite gaybeast and plan on 3d printing an adapter for the centrifugal one.

well thanks the input, excelcan-s crap looks decent enough. mind if i ask your type? CL720?

cause im looking at some of the lower lumen (1000-1200) mini ones, thinking they might be good enough for a dark room. and i could get some wireless functionality with them... maybe an android one for shits and giggles to fuck around with the software

looking at GP70UP, UC46

Does anyone know if its safe to drink out of something like this aliexpress.com/item/2-Sizes-Natural-Bamboo-Cup-For-Tea-Or-Wines-Spirits-Eco-Friendly-Pure-Handmake-Cups-Good/32616570937.html?spm=2114.01010208.3.1.axK72c&ws_ab_test=searchweb201556_7,searchweb201602_4_10057_10056_10055_10049_10017_10059_10058_10060_10061_10062_412_10063,searchweb201603_6&btsid=edfb50a1-1261-4d02-bdd8-2d6b1be4baae

>Note: Salt water for a while before using.
fuck no, even the chinks admit there's something dangerous to ingest in them

Don't be a pussy. Try it and let us know.

As a general rule of thumb you do not want to either stick your dick into, stick up your ass or eat from anything that comes form alliexpress.
See

Multiple people in /csg/ have bought and used the tenga eggs and their dicks have yet to fall off.

> Yet

Don't be a pussy. Live a little.

We're all gonna die in the end anyway.

Shit and I just ordered the teclast h30 smartband am I going to get chinked user? I don't want my 16 dollars to go to waste

Yeah, not sticking your dick in something from ali is probably being overly careful. Wouldn't stick anything up my ass, though.

Can confirm still alive and its been six months after use with a usage rate of 2-3 times a day for 4 months. Had to get rid of it cause of rips and getting lube everywhere and this weird red algae stuff growing on it.

Why would you risk it?
They aren't that cheap, but look cheap and have no advantage over the next 1$ cup found all over the place.
If you really want to up your tea-game, get something worthwhile. Although I think the yixing stuff is overpriced, they usually look great, same for japanese handwork. Arita porcellain works make some sick stuff. It's far more expensive though.
If you just want to drink tea, get some usual teacup.

D-did you not clean it?

Is the built in Wifi a necessity or will Bluetooth-only work? Xiaomi has a controller which is cheaper.

gearbest.com/video-game/pp_167775.html?wid=21

you linked to the xiaomi controller
what the fuck are you talking about wifi

the xiaomi controller is amazing, buy it

I, I don't know what you're talking about.. I think you misunderstood. I was recommending a controller to , wasn't looking for one myself.

Also it seems to be out of stock right now.

:)

ah sorry it's late. i got my xiaomi controller from a seller on ali that looked reputable. it's great, highly recommended

>tfw you need one small replacement part and you buy 3+ just because they're so cheap

Yeah, sorry, it's the Excelvan 720p.
Be careful, almost all projector have 480p resolution, they just accept 1080p input. Look for the "optical resolution".

Is there an non-bluetooth version? Highly prefer wired stuff and I fucking hate my Xbox 360 controller.

WEW, I'm retard over 9000, it's the excelvan 720D

buy from taobao

>bamboo
no
get a ceramic one

www.aliexpress.com/item/ELFTEAR-A28-Phone-Case-For-Apple-iPhone-6-Plus-iPhone6s-5-5-inch-Transparent-Plastic-Ultra/32618518696.html

iPhone case with a built in selfie stick.

Welcome to the future lads.

Man

I mean obviously selfie sticks are awful

But that is some top notch design, true chinese excellence

Mini ones have shit resolution, if you're looking for one just to dick around with then get the YG-300 it goes for $36.36 though I've seen it go on flash sales for as low as $29

Well you used to be able to ask somebody to make a picture for you, but today the chances of him just stealing your shit are next to 50/50.
So yeah, future is now!

Everytime I see some fag using a "selfie stick" I want to smash his douchebag face with it.
Fucking normies.

REEEEEEEEE

That said, get an expandable baton, attack a smartphone attachment to it and you have a weapon you can carry around and claim is a selfie stick

This.

>mi box knock off

s.aliexpress.com/AfUZRjeM

no im not a shill im in my fucking phone

even worse, you're a fucking normie

>s.aliexpress.com/AfUZRjeM

An answer to a unasked question?

Can somebody recommend a good handheld GBC/GBA emulator?

I only find three similar PSP-ish models on Ali and they don't look very promising.

>not using the app for the sweet 1% discount

>s.aliexpress.com/AfUZRjeM
your everyday android smartphone

How much do you want to spend?

>not using it in droid4x