He uses android

>he uses android

I sometimes wish Sup Forums had slightly more focus on intelligent discussion.

You should be ashamed of the quality of your thread, OP.

>Sup Forums
>Quality
Pick one.

android:
open source
root
these 2 points are enough for me

nice post, faggot

kill yourself faggot
WP is dead and no one cares, especially Nutella
so do us a favor and stop shitting up the board
and yes android is better just because it has apps, that secure sandbox environemnt that is wp is useless without apps

>It's Sup Forums so it's supposed to be shit, quality discussion doesn't belong here.

>buys a smartphone
>has no apps

yes

Kek

The only mobile apps I use are Instagram and Kik, so I'm set.

Lumia + ThinkPad will be hng level aesthetic

Just left windows, their shit is so buggy, e.g. mobile hotspot being even worse on each newer device I had

If I wanted a phone without any apps I'd just get a dumbphone

Tbqhfam i left WP for Android because of youtube, snapchat, and now I'm stuck here because Pokemon go. If it wasn't for basically these 3 apps id be back on WP

What is better on WP?

I use my phone to phone people.
Also, turning on my main computer with WoL is nice, I guess?

Upgraded my 6310i to a Lumia 830 last year because it didn't look like I could ever buy a newer Nokia...

>Instagram and Kik
reddit ->

>impliying enterprise

Not every post has to be a shitpost, you know? But since there are so many Sup Forums spillovers here, that's mostly how it is.

Still the best mobile os compared to ios and android

This is funny because most people on Sup Forums use Linux.

Too bad some developers are throwing hissy fits when asked to adapt their apps to it, just because it's windows.

If it was a question of building their apps from the ground, i would understand but it's easy as fuck to bring iOS apps to windows phone... they just wanna ride that Microsoft hate... which hurts the consumer not microsoft.

Windows Phones are cool if you don't do anything else than call/text. But at that point why the fuck are you even buying a smartphone?

>implying

All alternatives are this.

>he's using a shit phone without apps

after using wp7, 8, 8.1, 10 and 10 redstone i can say that android kitkat is better