I use windows 7, so theres no way the NSA can spy on me, unlike those of you with botnet windows 10!

I use windows 7, so theres no way the NSA can spy on me, unlike those of you with botnet windows 10!

agreed

>inb4 hundreds of dumbasses missing the sarcasm

>thinking win7 doesn't have spyware

Anyone avoiding Wangblows 10 because MUH NASA is retarded. It's the fucking lack of control that's awful.
Turn off Windows Defender? No. I'll turn that back on for you.
Turn off advertisem- er suggested apps? No. I'll turn that back on for you.
Turn off Windows Update? No. You can't even do that. Oh, you're a Professional user? My mistake. I'll let you delay that update, sir. It's basically the same.

isn't it funny how it went from 'My Computer' to 'Computer' and then to 'This PC'. it's like they're implying that you don't even own your computer anymore, and now their actions confirm it.

>with network sharing, this pc is more logical as there will be multiple PCs viewable

ITS THE JEWS!

You can permanently disable all of that shit with group policy, registry patches or 3rd party programs like OO Shutup 10. Is it more of a pain in the ass? Yeah, sure. But it's mostly "permanently on" so retards won't turn it off then get hit with exploits and malware that were patched years ago.

nobody was even implying that there's some jewish conspiracy beyond microshit's actions, dumbass

Suggested apps won't turn itself back on unless you do a major update, and you should probably go through the new settings menu anyway. It basically reinstalls Windows and resets the start menu.

Can you show me something about how to disable Windows Update with Windows 10, either Home or Pro? All I can find is all the stupid articles on how to stop the upgrade to Windows 10.

Easiest way - Go into Control Panel - Administrative Tools - Services - Windows Update - Set to Disabled, hit Apply and Stop. To re-enable set to Manual, hit Apply and hit Start.

So basically everything the freetards said about Windows 10 was bullsquirt?

That's correct.

Its proprietary so into the trash it goes.scr

>no way the NSA can spy on me
Why target the OS when you can pull from the core routers?

OS targeting is for armatures...

I just got two computers.

One debian laptop for work and personal photos.
One W10 PC for video games and MP3s.

Best of both worlds. Although I regret that Windows has fallen this far. I might stop using it entirely because I cant game a lot these days anyway. Might just as well get a Playstation instead.

I've had updates disabled for months

Yesterday I get a popup for 'Windows has installed updates on your computer. Please restart your computer' through windows update

I don't believe anything this OS says any more

>is for armatures...
Armatures, they're going around.
Exits are on the way out
Etc...

Autocorrect.

But you do get a 1/2 point, anyway.

But the reptilian jews are behind this user.