Userbenchmark Thread

Let's see how your hardware really runs. Feel free to include Speccy as well. Go to userbenchmark.com/ then download and run the benchmarking program, post the link it gives you.

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1285766

Other urls found in this thread:

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1478602
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1434413
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1478799
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1478861
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1478836
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1384782
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1478905
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1478898
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1478930
userbenchmark.com/userrun/1479038?redirFrom=userbenchmark.com&
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479090
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479096
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479172
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479623
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479764
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479774
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479832
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479825
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479854
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1480000
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1480069
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1480113
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1480160
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1480287
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1480356
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1480386
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1478602

> 146%

They really need to change that ..

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1434413

That RAM rekts everyone's shit.

ya its not bad. should read @ 2390mhz though, its a bug cause of bclk overclock.

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1478799
No idea why the benchmark is so bad.

I usually use Userbenchmarks site to compare GPUs and CPUs, how accurate of a comparison tool is it for real-world scenarios?

Seems ok to me, might want to look at that background CPU usage though.

I've found it to be fairly accurate for GPUs. For CPUs, Geekbench might be better as it tests more thoroughly.

nice try NSA

seems kinda ok...?

What about passmark? I usually just watch reviews but when buying or coming across older hardware this becomes quite difficult.

I don't have much experience with Passmark because they bug you to buy the software, and I don't even feel like installing it. The one time I did, I beat the average score for my GPU by like 300 points.

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1478861

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1478836

>12'c

Ghettobuild userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1384782

AyyMD's on-chip sensors don't read accurately below ~40'C.
Here's the socket temperature from the motherboard.

Your software is probably not even calibrated to translate the sensor output to a temperature.
Happens with Intel too, but it's less of a problem there.

Is there even any accurate way to measire temperature on an AMD chip? I had an Athlon X4 860K and that shit frustrated me. Every program showed it as 80°C on full load and not a degree more, while AMD OverDrive showed not the package temp but the core temps somwhere around 50°C.

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1478905

Says me 980ti is performing Way under average. Odd. Maybe the 1070 and 1080 are more popular now thus skewing the average?

Here's the System under load.
Blue - CPU sensor
Purple - Motherboard socket
Green - GPU

As you can see, the CPU doesn't provide accurate readings at idle, but as soon as it gets a load on it, the temperature goes up to sensible readings.

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1478898

No idea why it's saying my CPU's turbo clock is lower than the base clock. Should be 3.6 GHz.

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1478930

Only recently started breathing new life into this old thing. Planning on dropping 40 bucks on an X5650 and a bit more on RAM

No, you should be seeing better results. Check your temps, drivers, etc.

>Odd. Maybe the 1070 and 1080 are more popular now thus skewing the average?
Percentile is only compared against the same type of hardware.

i think ur card might be throttling during the benchmark. either that or you have it underclocked.

Does your mobo even have SATA 3 ports?

I'm using OpenHardwareMonitor.
Here's what the temperature does when it's idling.

When I ran the bench I was watching a movie and browsing the web.

And I ran it again and now it's saying that one of my SSDs is slower than average. The same SSD that just performed fine.

Meh I don't care. Ran it out of curiosity. Listed 2/3 of the listings as "UFO" and now one is "nuclear sub". Seems like the test isn't consistent.

That motherboard doesn't.

No, shes pretty old. I actually have a SATA 3 card on the way.

It is fairly consistent if you run it from a fresh restart and don't launch all your shit.

>19% background cpu usagw
no shit. obv the benchmark results will be degraded if you're doing other shit in the background.

Lol this test is shit. Checked temps, voltages, and looked for speed/voltage droop resulting in any throttling. Before I restarted my PC, the sphere graphics test kept failing.

After a fresh restart with nothing running but the benchmark, here is another run. 980ti is good now, but now my CPU is performing worse with less running?....

Shit bench is shit.

userbenchmark.com/userrun/1479038?redirFrom=userbenchmark.com&

Everything stock too.

That's odd. My Ayymd rig ran it flawlessly.

yea I have no idea. Card would hit its stock 1450mhz boost clock and barely even hit 50C. CPU would hits its 4.2ghz clock and hit only 65C. No throttling.

And my CPU tested higher when I had 19% CPU usage in the background compared to the 3% of the fresh run. The test is inconsistent.

>He fell for the 16GB Arbeitsspeicher meme.

would probably score a bit better if i stopped running my background tasks, but can't be bothered.
userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479090

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479096

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479172

>STD HDMI TV

god I love winter

Should I just end it here and now?

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479623

overclock the CPU and add 4GB of RAM, and that's a very reasonable machine.

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479764

waiting for my 1080 to come in though

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479774

That old WD blue dings my score a bit

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479832
Going to treat myself and upgrade to 1151 this christmas.

>Windows 10
Just testing it out on the new SSD
The 2tb drive has win7.

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479825

Ran a second test afterwards which put me at 88th percentile. Not sure what to believe.

I've seen worse.

>That old WD blue dings my score a bit
Yeah get rid of that shit IMO

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1479854

I'll have you know I am quite the PC gangster.

Even small variations can raise the percentile significantly because most results are clustered around the same range.

Cunt destroyer PC, and one shitty USB stick.

I've experienced in several occasions now that running a benchmark a second time yields better results than the first time. I'm not sure if it's because the hardware at that point is "warmed up" for it or whatnot, but I'm unsure if one should always take the first or second one to heart the most.

>1080p

you better believe it boi

also, you forgot
>60hz

ill probably get a korean 1440p high refresh rate monitor the next paycheck or two

if anyone's interested, i got my cpu into the 96th percentile on a noctua nh-d15 because AIO's are a meme.

Thanks for the MAC address. You're supposed to run it with the -z option as well.

There is a reason why my SSDs perform pretty bad. Well, the Intel one anyway. I'm performing a random read every 500ms.

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1480000

Watercooling is for silence, and stability, unless you're running an 8-core FX at 5GHz.

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1480069

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1480113

speedfan

Something something userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1480160

There are two different sensors being read. The low idle on is the AMD core temp. The temp is reading the amd socket temp.

Hence the discrepancies. Core temp is more accurate, while socket is more "relevant". However on load, they both equal out on load so, in the end it doesn't really matter.

Potato

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1480287

Yes.. but the core temp does not provide accurate readings at low temperatures (

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1480356

best computer coming through

userbenchmark.com/UserRun/1480386

>6GB
YEAHHH

2x2GB + 2x1GB sticks in the machine, works fine and more is better since i had those sticks i just put them into this

I ran on a 2+4 Phenom II build for 3 years because a 2GB module died and I replaced it with 4.
That was good to replace.

6GB is enough for me in this machine i just use for general use, originally this machine had 2GB of RAM and it was painfully slow to use due to lack of RAM

>botnet 10

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

NORMIES LEAVE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!